What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asik has proved to be a very serviceable center on both sides on the court and can knock down free throws. Like I said before I'll take Al Jefferson/Paul Milsap/Josh Smith over Dwight Howard. My dream would be us pulling off a deal for Lamarcus Aldridge but I doubt that happens
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Who was kobes rival then

Ain't been a 2 guard in the same stratosphere as Kobe since MJ retired. AI, Vince and TMac fell off so hard.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt bonner got next
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Lebron says pierce is his biggest rival

heat.gif

Sucks we never got to see him go against Wade in the post season cause they had some regular season classics
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The king 2-2 vs pierce in the playoffs since he upgraded his squad 2-0.It was his biggest rival in cleveland

Those days are over

Yup unfortunately Pierce got old, or it would be 4-0
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Somebody's enjoying their offseason lol

tumblr_mny2ik2SVT1qag8gfo1_500.png

They going to make an espn 30 for 30 on how fast this 🤬 gives his money to jumpoffs

Lol... And always in the camera....

I mean the 🤬 was cool at first... But now I get the impression he do the 🤬 just so people can say 🤬 like "somebody's enjoying their offseason lol"....

I'm sure every black millionaire in the U.S. under the age of 25 has 20 🤬 hemmed up somewhere, but they aint all up in the camera seeking attention.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metta says Jordan hardest to guard between kobe / lebron / jordan (this 🤬 gotta be referring to Jordan with the wizards is the crazy part)

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last team to attempt 4 straight finals trips got swept.Heat ripe for the pickings next year we gonna blam em then summer '14 add some real talent.Mirotic(6'11 dirk) is on the way and we gonna add a scorer

Bulls and pacers might clash next year winner goes to the finals.Can't wait
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    Metta says Jordan hardest to guard between kobe / lebron / jordan (this 🤬 gotta be referring to Jordan with the wizards is the crazy part)

I swear a couple years back Artest said Brandon Roy was harder to defend than Kobe/Bron/Melo ect..
  • its....JOHN B
    Besides Bron I would have to say Artest has been Pierce's biggest rival in his career, they had some class
  • its....JOHN B
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Wow artest said Jordan is just as strong as lebron that's crazy.He definitely talkin about wizards jordan cuz he never faced bulls mj

I also recall him saying brandon roy was the toughest player he ever guarded
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Ron on some good-ass coke with this 🤬 .

Jordan AS STRONG as LeBron? 🤬 , Jordan was - on a good day - 220. Bron - even in his younger years - was 245, MINIMUM.

Jordan shooting as good as Reggie? FOH. F....ALL the way outta here. B, Mike used to have nights where he'd shoot 9/36.....in FINALS games.

C'mon, man. I know in the NBA's version of Olympus, Mike is considered Zeus to the peons and sheep, but Ron-Ron telling outright lies.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol made 🤬 made a compilation of this blasphemous 🤬
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe is a better all around scorer than Jordan...Ron knows that...that's why they had to put battier on Kobe. And Kobe used to beast Ron in the post and 🤬 on him since high school years when Ron would play against Kobe and get dismantled in summer camps etc. Ron even said it, YouTube it.

Mj and Kobe are light years ahead of bron offensively...only guys in last decades or so close were AI, pierce, the dream and shaq (his size great hands and soft touch around hoop)
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random question but didn't Kobe say Roy was the hardest player to guard in the league also??
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 harden came to Houston living it up.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    This 🤬 harden came to Houston living it up.

for now....
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least Harden ain't having any kids. Blowing stacks on a chick is stupid but then its done w/, a kid is forever. I don't give a 🤬 anyways, he need to be in the gym practicing lateral movement drills so maybe next year 🤬 like PJ Tucker and Wes Johnson wont put up career highs against him
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harden probably been tricking off since day 1. The only difference is nobody cared what the 6th man on OKC was doing