What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what Artest was trying to say was that MJ had the better balance of offensive qualities making it harder to guard him. Lebron is definitely stronger than MJ was, and Kobe is a better pure shooter, but MJ could pretty much do anything on the offensive end.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh I watched that damn hockey game for a hour plus with no goals and I leave the house for 2 mins....game over. 🤬 Hockey.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody's enjoying their offseason lol

tumblr_mny2ik2SVT1qag8gfo1_500.png

Who that?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Harden probably been tricking off since day 1. The only difference is nobody cared what the 6th man on OKC was doing

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

His White Party when was still with OKC...

hardenparty.jpg

James-Harden-Birthday-Party.jpg

-6.jpg

-5.jpg

A trick and his money knows no bounds.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ol crooked tooth bastard is lucky lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Who was kobes rival then

Ain't been a 2 guard in the same stratosphere as Kobe since MJ retired. AI, Vince and TMac fell off so hard.

shots fired at D wade
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many hoes get caught up in the beard.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Harden probably been tricking off since day 1. The only difference is nobody cared what the 6th man on OKC was doing

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

His White Party when was still with OKC...

-5.jpg

A trick and his money knows no bounds.

Yeeaaahh.
  • DaBull
    Jordan shot 9 for 35 in the east finals!!!! NOT da NBA finals. I think it was Miami or the Knicks. he was chucking crazy in that game but its Jordan so u kno how that go.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    Metta says Jordan hardest to guard between kobe / lebron / jordan (this 🤬 gotta be referring to Jordan with the wizards is the crazy part)

He said Brandon Roy was the toughest player to guard before.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    DaBull wrote: »
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    Who was kobes rival then

Ain't been a 2 guard in the same stratosphere as Kobe since MJ retired. AI, Vince and TMac fell off so hard.

shots fired at D wade

^ So predictable.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh I watched that damn hockey game for a hour plus with no goals and I leave the house for 2 mins....game over. 🤬 Hockey.

Tha 🤬 you watching hockey for in the first place evan.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan shot 9 for 35 in the east finals!!!! NOT da NBA finals. I think it was Miami or the Knicks. he was chucking crazy in that game but its Jordan so u kno how that go.

It was vs miami in game 4 the 97 ecf jordan went 2-22 thru 3 quarters and went 7-13 in the 4th and dropped 20 of the bulls 21 points and brought the bulls bacc from down 12 but you wouldn't know that cuz you looked up the stats or saw it on tnt during a game.That was also the worst shooting game of his career
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at Kobe being light years of Lebron offensive, based on what 🤬 . Lebron has a higher average in points and better fg percentage.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know this girl who used to live in okc and she said they would always be at the club at night when the thunder would come in and she said durant and westbrook were "🤬 ' and harden was the only one who would hang out with them. they were all white.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited June 2013
    It's gonna be hilarious if lebron wins another title mad 🤬 will be enraged
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

It was vs miami in game 4 the 97 ecf jordan went 2-22 thru 3 quarters and went 7-13 in the 4th and dropped 20 of the bulls 21 points and brought the bulls bacc from down 12 but you wouldn't know that cuz you looked up the stats or saw it on tnt during a game.That was also the worst shooting game of his career

We were able to take the W to avoid the sweep and then took a L in Chicago.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Lebron says pierce is his biggest rival

"repect boss mon!"
    28wi9nd.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger

We were able to take the W to avoid the sweep and then took a L in Chicago.

Yea I remember watching this game.Zo guaranteed the win then dropped that elbow on pippen and gave him that pumpkinhead deluxe,then zo and rodman got tangled up and zo was tryna choke rodman when they were on the ground and Mike zoned in the 4th quarter after being broke the 1st 3 bulls made the comeback but lost late
  • DaBull
    edited June 2013

nah, i watched the game with my pops, he a jordan stan
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lol at Kobe being light years of Lebron offensive, based on what 🤬 . Lebron has a higher average in points and better fg percentage.

lol i like when 🤬 try and put out career stats on players who still playing...

especially when one has been in the league 5+ years then the other or retired... like averages dont go up n down...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be hilarious if lebron wins another title mad 🤬 will be enraged

and if he will be 1-3 in the finals.. and its gone be before game 7 vs. the pacers all ova again..
  • DaBull
    Kame wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
    Denver has parted ways with coach George Karl, league source tells Yahoo! Sports.

DAMN

LOL, ether

watch the clips reach out