What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo....why the hell is game 2 on sunday??
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    If Lj loses in finals again he will have more finals Ls then mj and kobe combined
    if he loses in the final they gonna blame it on the "curse" of the NBA2k cover...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    It always takes Lebron like 3 games in a series to go "I'm the best in the world and these 🤬 next to me ain't 🤬 , time to take over"

This.

Just when we ready to crown him, this ngga reverts back to the kid at SVSM who just wanna to be everybody's friend.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Bosh should be ashamed of himself.
    Duncan dominated that 🤬 .

Its duncan....

They sacrificed bosh's game for their new.."spread offensive" scheme hes not a spot up shooter... or a 3 pt shooter but taking bosh out of his zone. you could actually play through bosh but it wont ever happen...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heat getting rid of bosh....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Heat getting rid of bosh....

would be stupid they get an al jefferson in 🤬 up their scheme... and exploits the weaknesses in bron/wade..
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Lj loses in finals again he will have more finals Ls then mj and kobe combined

Magic Johnson lost 4 times in the finals. Doesn't change his legacy at all.

I think he made up for those losses tho.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year parker was killin okc after the 1st 2 games then brooks put thabo on him and he was shootin 30 somethin % and struggling

Heat don't have a thabo,leonard,jimmy butler type of defender to do that except lebron but he can't do that all game

Don't forget Duncan is much better than he was last year..... Duncan looks as good as I've ever seen him.

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

duh cuz he won 5 times !!!!
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not tryin to say bosh should be gone but in 2010 I wanted david west over him due to david west bein so much tougher in the paint.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Lebron stupid as 🤬 lmao.
    🤬 clownin in the post game.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bron is under the microscope like no other. He has to play perfectly every game or he gets all the blame.
    I hate that sports bias they build you up to break you down
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The REAL difference in this series vs Pacers Series:

Paul George / Stevenson / Hibbert all really, look up to Lebron... After James dapped George up, he looked like it was his big brother on the school yard... You can see the 🤬 in his eyes...

Parker / Duncan got more rings than Lebron..... They aren't intimidated, or star struck by the 🤬 in the SLIGHTEST....

A big part of Lebron's game is intimidation.... When you toss that intangible out the window, it's going to be sad day for heat fans lol
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post the finals Magic lost.
    I don't think he lost 4 times.
    Could be wrong.

• greenwood1921
    *dead* @ Jimmy Kimmel asking people on the streets

"Are you excited that the Lakers made the fnals."

And people saying "yeah".
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm im fine with Bosh takin an occasional 3 but that 🤬 is shooting them too 🤬 nilly for my liking..
    Bron jumper wasnt falling tonight he should have took it to the cup..
    Never like to lose but it is what it is..
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

He made up for it b/c he still has a winning record in the finals (5-4), lbj will be (1-3) if he loses, which is sad for 4 someone who wants to be compared to Mj
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aite back to First 48 , 🤬 are hilarious under pressure
  • greenwood1921
    I don't think he lost 4 times.
    Could be wrong.

Smh.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭