What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always thought Michael Jordan went bald by choice
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    dam I hated making that..

YCiJvc8.png

Why is his head on his shoulder blade.

Conjoined twin?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    They 🤬 up puttin lebron on that cover. That 🤬 will be even more unstoppable and more lames gonna keep pickin the heat to just storm in the lane and dunk every possession.

Might aswell let us be classic teams online jus to compete with that 🤬
    The people that pick my squad generally suck considering I beat them 70% of the time with the raptors

this is true. i beat a few 🤬 that used the Heat with the Pistons
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    1of1 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    🤬 want lebron to be mike so bad but he's nothing like mike in terms of an offensive player.

Lebron would rather make the pass than the shot.

🤬 try to be like "he aint mike" and get mad when 🤬 compare the 2.... when it isnt even a valid comparison anyways. (In terms of playstyle)

Colin said it best. It was roughly something like, Lebron is:

50% Magic
    20% Mike
    20% Wilt
    10% Something we've never seen before

It doesn't have to be this extreme (saying he would rather make the pass). Lebron would rather make the right play as he sees it. Lebron is unselfish. People want him to shoot because the superstar is "supposed to shoot and be somewhat selfish" in the minds of a lot of people. Basketball is a team game, people expect superstars to have a certain selfishness to their style and he just isn't approaching the game like that. If you have to list that many people then I don't see the point in invoking any names. It just brings about stupid ass debates. His combination of skills and his approach is his own.
    LBJ is a Pre-Jordan super star.
    A super star, who takes whats given , & dose'nt force things ,is very refreshing to watch. Especially after decades of Jordan clones.
    Imo, its the best part of Lebron's game. He dosent have the most watchable polished game , and watching his big ass flop, is sorry as 🤬 . However i enjoy Watching that man decipher the court on both sides.

I just saw the dr.j doc, n learned how he sacrarfice his game as a scorer when he got to the NBA

Lebron didn't learn the game on his own, he was taught the game, n he was taught 2 play team oriented and make smart plays.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    dam I hated making that..

YCiJvc8.png

Why is his head on his shoulder blade.

Conjoined twin?

Conjoined twins? Close, but not quite.

USATSI_7296534.jpg

Being too lazy to find another angle and not caring what you lames say would've been the correct answer bob.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah make more photoshops please bruh im not even bein sarcastic lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what made Dr. J say you know what I can jump from the free throw line
    wasn't for Dr. J this league, the game wouldn't be what it is today.
    my granddad would never let me forget that.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    🤬 want lebron to be mike so bad but he's nothing like mike in terms of an offensive player.

Lebron would rather make the pass than the shot.

🤬 try to be like "he aint mike" and get mad when 🤬 compare the 2.... when it isnt even a valid comparison anyways. (In terms of playstyle)

Colin said it best. It was roughly something like, Lebron is:

50% Magic
    20% Mike
    20% Wilt
    10% Something we've never seen before

🤬 shut the 🤬 up with this 🤬 ...acting like Lebron is the chupacabra or some 🤬 . #disgusting
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    dr j was that 🤬 on nba street vol 2

Greatest video game ever after No Mercy.

They need to bring nba street and nfl 2k back

*Fixed
  • KanyeShakur
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I wonder what made Dr. J say you know what I can jump from the free throw line
    wasn't for Dr. J this league, the game wouldn't be what it is today.
    my granddad would never let me forget that.

If ya azz watched the documentary , u would've known ,dude was flying further than that in HS.

Its crazy how he took the sixers to the finals dolo 3-4 times b4 he got help.
    Another reason why LBJ is a great , he understood that and made his own moves.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I missed it ..did they talk bout his time at the Rucker? How Joe Hammond gave him 63
  • KanyeShakur
    [img][/img]
    Damn I missed it ..did they talk bout his time at the Rucker? How Joe Hammond gave him 63

Naw, the only flaw in the documentary was how they disregard all his competitors
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Ok I need to point this out:

Nobody here really knows a thing about Brian Shaw's coaching potential Lmao I cant take it anymore seeing nggas talk about 'How B Shaw ain't got a job?' like they have any insight. Like nggas even know more than a few assistant coaches!?

You're ALL just playin telephone, repeatin what u heard. 95% of the time we are not 'in the know' enough to know what goes on in the coaching world.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 1m

Danny Crawford reffing Game 3. Heat are 19-3 (won last 7) in playoff games since '04 when he's got the whistle.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Nobody here really knows a thing about Brian Shaw's coaching potential Lmao I cant take it anymore seeing nggas talk about 'How B Shaw ain't got a job?' like they have any insight. Like nggas even know more than a few assistant coaches!?

You're ALL just playin telephone, repeatin what u heard. 95% of the time we are not 'in the know' enough to know what goes on in the coaching world.

But who said we are in the know? Obviously we're going off what we've been told and everyone says the same thing. Dude should be a coach... so why shouldn't we wonder why he doesn't have a job??? When we have wack coaches out here getting 2nd and 3rd jobs people should ask why B. Shaw can't get a run. Especially when every damn coach, gm, etc. thats even affiliated w/ the spurs gets a job
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These 9:15pm games are too late.

Them cali 🤬 need to be on an 8-4 work schedule.

True 🤬 story. I mean even on Sunday the game was late as 🤬 🤬 makes zero sense. I stay up mad late every day but 🤬 this schedule wack
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

But who said we are in the know? Obviously we're going off what we've been told and everyone says the same thing. Dude should be a coach... so why shouldn't we wonder why he doesn't have a job??? When we have wack coaches out here getting 2nd and 3rd jobs people should ask why B. Shaw can't get a run. Especially when every damn coach, gm, etc. thats even affiliated w/ the spurs gets a job

Bruh when the last time you seen fans campaign, heavily, for an assitant coach to get a job. I.e. nobody was out here campaigning for Steve Clifford, and its b/c we dont know these dudes coaching skills! It's out of our scope of knowledge as fans...

Unless the asst has been a head coach, not a single 1 of us can differentiate between a 'deserving' asst coach and a regular, dime a dozen asst coach...Unless we hear it from ESPN (See Brian Shaw)

No one is campaigning for Chuck Person to get a job. Let Steven A. Smith start blabbin his mouth, then nggas will be all 'Yea how the Rifleman aint got a job yet.'
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Damn everybody was getting dunked on in THE ABA

Let young 🤬 tell it, they were'nt "athletic" back in the day
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    this pic is crazy
    ruckerjay1.jpg
    Damn, 🤬 all on the roof. I read a story once were this dude blocked Doc's dunk, and on the next time Doc came down he broke homie wrist on the dunk
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Damn everybody was getting dunked on in THE ABA

Let young 🤬 tell it, they were'nt "athletic" back in the day

That shizlansky 🤬 be saying that dumb 🤬
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wasn't.

Only a hand full of players was.

Just like in any sport, players get more athlethic over time. And 🤬 that's a fact.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    They wasn't.

Just like in any sport, players get more athlethic over time. And 🤬 that's a fact.

🤬 .. stop it.. you acting like these cats had 45 year old ymca athleticism..

i will say players now have more.. "Boogie"/ Fluidity than they did before collectively
  • kingkilla
    kingkilla Members Posts: 73
    These 9:15pm games are too late.

Them cali 🤬 need to be on an 8-4 work schedule.

West coast>>>>>
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    They wasn't.

🤬 .. stop it.. you acting like these cats had 45 year old ymca athleticism..

i will say players now have more.. "Boogie"/ Fluidity than they did before collectively

You over doing with that YMCA reference lmao.

But let's not act like they had a bunch of Westbrook and Rose type players back in the day. And that's just the PG position.

Like I said, its only a hand full of players back then that was superbly athletic compared to the league being full of athletic players now.

Same thing goes for football.

Players are bigger stronger and faster.