What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    They wasn't.

Only a hand full of players was.

Just like in any sport, players get more athlethic over time. And 🤬 that's a fact.

🤬 .. stop it.. you acting like these cats had 45 year old ymca athleticism..

i will say players now have more.. "Boogie"/ Fluidity than they did before collectively

You over doing with that YMCA reference lmao.

But let's not act like they had a bunch of Westbrook and Rose type players back in the day. And that's just the PG position.

Like I said, its only a hand full of players back then that was superbly athletic compared to the league being full of athletic players now.

Same thing goes for football.

Players are bigger stronger and faster.

🤬 there arent alot of westbrooks and Roses now.. there has always been athletic.. and SUPER ATHLETIC distinctions throughout the league.. i think cats are more limber now collectively..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wall, Lillard, Bledsoe, D. Will, Jrue.....
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Will is not an athletic PG
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lillard?... Dwill?

Dwill is athletic he has one of the best fusion of athleticism and skill but hes not in the russell/rose category..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

So your argument is that since the 60's and 70's aren't running around and doing stuff like today's players then it means those guys wasn't athletic. Those guys were athletic for the era they played and im pretty sure in 40 years the players then go be better than they are now
  • playmaker88

So your argument is that since the 60's and 70's aren't running around and doing stuff like today's players then it means those guys wasn't athletic. Those guys were athletic for the era they played and im pretty sure in 40 years the players then go be better than they are now

NS
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingkilla wrote: »
    These 9:15pm games are too late.

Them cali 🤬 need to be on an 8-4 work schedule.

West coast>>>>>

Cost too dayum much

co-sign. You can talk all you want about how great the west coast is but in the south we living in houses that cost 1-2k a month that would be half a mil+ on the west coast.
  • kingkilla
    kingkilla Members Posts: 73
    spurs win tonight
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wasn't.

Only a hand full of players was.

Just like in any sport, players get more athlethic over time. And 🤬 that's a fact.

Homie, the ABA was full of them, and the NBA frowned upon 🤬 dunking and 🤬 , you'd get a tech for dunking. But it was more exciting in the ABA so they merged them. Gotta remember the NBA was mostly white boys and the ABA was the rebel league. And a lot of athletic cats just did'nt get drafted in the NBA to show they stuff, so yeah, it was just as many athletic cats back in the day, you can see pics of 🤬 in black and white photos doing lay ups above the rim.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingkilla wrote: »
    spurs win tonight
    I got them winning tonight too. I think Popovich will make his adjustments & Ginobili needs to wake the 🤬 up.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    🤬 want lebron to be mike so bad but he's nothing like mike in terms of an offensive player.

Lebron would rather make the pass than the shot.

🤬 try to be like "he aint mike" and get mad when 🤬 compare the 2.... when it isnt even a valid comparison anyways. (In terms of playstyle)

Colin said it best. It was roughly something like, Lebron is:

50% Magic
    20% Mike
    20% Wilt
    10% Something we've never seen before

20% Wilt? Thee hell...Media and fans just wanna force comparisons, but really its more like:

40% Magic-
    5% Michael-He really has ZERO in common w/ Mike on the court, their dominance athletically is their only similarity, and even that is in diffrent ways
    10% Pippen-Pippen set the standard for wing players who could guard 4 positions, and still play 'point forward' on offense
    45%-something we never seen before-6'8, 270, 4.4. speed. cmon...
  • Shizlansky
    Just cuz you can dunk don't mean you're athletic.

IE Hibbert, James Jones etc....
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are really athletic compared to the common person, if you can dunk you gotta have some type of athleticism, it's more than jus bein tall b/c i know 🤬 that are 6'4 and can barely grab rim
  • Shizlansky
    Manu playing like 🤬

Wade balling first half and then fall the 🤬 off the second half. So do that 🤬 even have a point in the 4th quarter?

Bosh ain't doing 🤬

Duncan shooting terrible from the field

Parker hit big shots the first game but still was under 50% shooting and got locked up the second game

LBJ shooting terrible also.

Role players been balling for both teams.
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 1m

Danny Crawford reffing Game 3. Heat are 19-3 (won last 7) in playoff games since '04 when he's got the whistle.
    This site needs a "damn" button
  • KanyeShakur
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    this pic is crazy
    ruckerjay1.jpg
    812693_10151656064858084_1936945725_o.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 1m

Danny Crawford reffing Game 3. Heat are 19-3 (won last 7) in playoff games since '04 when he's got the whistle.
    This site needs a "damn" button

Their a good team bruh.
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2013
    That something we have never seen before is so overplayed... because at the end end of the day his "40 time" is irrelevant.. 🤬 acting like he has the agility of a chris paul or some 🤬 .
    Lebron is "boxy" in some regards so dont even come in here with that 🤬
  • KanyeShakur
    edited June 2013
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    this pic is crazy
    ruckerjay1.jpg
    812693_10151656064858084_1936945725_o.jpg
    Doc.J with addidas on
    tumblr_inline_mhco27mmr81qz4rgp.gif

• Shizlansky
    blu197 wrote: »

They are really athletic compared to the common person, if you can dunk you gotta have some type of athleticism, it's more than jus bein tall b/c i know 🤬 that are 6'4 and can barely grab rim

You don't compare them to the average person, you compare them to dudes in the league you idiot.

And they don't compare.
  • KanyeShakur
    Nasty4dl77.jpg
  • KanyeShakur
    edited June 2013
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 out chea dunkin in Chucks
  • KanyeShakur
    edited June 2013
    tumblr_lvhos5cz6d1qdpf83o1_1280.jpg

Is it me, or is Doc wearing addidas??
    I thought he was just a converse guy?
    Ol heads explain
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

You don't compare them to the average person, you compare them to dudes in the league you idiot.

And they don't compare.

They in the nba for a reason 🤬 , so obviously they do compare.. being a good athlete in basketball is more than just jumping/dunking