What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Kobe is saying he wants at least 2 more cracks at the title making his ring count 7.

In other words, he won't be retiring any time soon and he's coming for EVERYONE's records.

Dude is on a mission to become the undisputed GOAT, and I believe he can do it.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe is saying he wants at least 2 more cracks at the title making his ring count 7.

In other words, he won't be retiring any time soon and he's coming for EVERYONE's records.

If he doesnt pass MJ in rings he wont..
  • NothingButTheTruth

Cosign. They won't crown him until he gets number 7.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be an awesome sport accomplishment for this generation
  • NothingButTheTruth
    If Kobe gets 7, Jordan himself will say he's better.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MIAMI (CBSMiami) – While the Miami Heat tied the 2013 NBA Finals at 2-2 Thursday night, outside of South Florida, the San Antonio Spurs are the overwhelming selection for Americans to win the NBA championship.

According to Public Policy Polling, 32 percent of those surveyed wanted the Spurs to win the Finals while 20 percent selected the Heat. The polling came as part of a larger poll dealing with other political issues of the day.

PPP broke the numbers down further and found that among voters who supported Barack Obama, the Spurs were favored by a 28-25 percent margin, while Mitt Romney voters supported San Antonio by a 37-15 percent margin.

The PPP poll found across all political ideologies, the Spurs were the preferred winners over the Heat with “very conservative” voters picking San Antonio by the largest margin, 42-15 percent.

Breaking the numbers down by race, Hispanic voters picked the Heat by a 31-28 percent margin while African-American’s picked the Heat by a 44-28 percent margin. White voters favored the Spurs by 17 percent, 32-15 percent.

And if you’re really curious, PPP broke the poll down by vegetarian versus meat eaters with vegans preferring the Spurs by a 47-10 percent gap and omnivores picking the Spurs by a 31-21 percent margin.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/06/14/poll-most-americans-cheering-for-spurs-in-finals/

Nothing shocking here

Go spurs
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was 300+ posts I ain't going thru all that. Idk if it's been said but this 🤬 Dwight has now added the Spurs to his list of teams. I'll be glad when Cousins becomes h the legit #1 center so we can stop hearing about this 🤬 .
    He might as well go the DLeague and try to win a 'ship there. He don't wanna fight for anything he wants it handed to him.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Kobe can get 7+ rings, break tons of records...and that's pretty damn impressive.

But he still won't be considered better than Jordan.

Agreed to me MJ would still be the better player but KOBE would at least have a legit arguement..
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Cosign. They won't crown him until he gets number 7.

Dumb muthafucka, MJ won 6, as the MAN...and never loss.

Kobe done took L's, won 2 as the man, and will not, I repeat, not, win another one...as the MAN.

If he gets any more, it will be him playin a Robin role, the Kobe taking 25 fga will never win again, at this point in his career him taking that many shots will hurt his team more than help...just accept the fact he's a top 10 player all time and the 2nd best SG to lace em up, no shame in that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe could win 10 he d still be MJ s son....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    For the young cats that never heard of Reggie Lewis, and the older cats that might have a vague memory of how nice he was, the 2nd video brings back good and bad memories

Reggie was nice. Good all around player, but I always questioned his heart

Lol I laughed but that was 🤬 up
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh got fined for flopping thanks to snitching ass Van Gundy lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how many NBA teams are without HCs right now?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    south4life wrote: »
    Bosh got fined for flopping thanks to snitching ass Van Gundy lol

It was blatant as 🤬 and the league reviews every game lol.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Kobe gets 7, Jordan himself will say he's better.

You not really this delusional?

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the fact that MJ has 6 rings, it's the fact that he was by far the best player and mvp of all 6 rings. We can't say that about Kobe for 3 of his rings (should be 4 imo).
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laker fans are Bruse Wane type delusional, you can't explain anything to them
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    It was 300+ posts I ain't going thru all that. Idk if it's been said but this 🤬 Dwight has now added the Spurs to his list of teams. I'll be glad when Cousins becomes h the legit #1 center so we can stop hearing about this 🤬 .
    He might as well go the DLeague and try to win a 'ship there. He don't wanna fight for anything he wants it handed to him.

Dwight ain't really trying to go to San Antonio. He just said that because he wants the other GM's to think he really cares about winning a championship. He isn't going anywhere he can't get paid the MAX on a large market team.

He is either going to Houston (which I said before anybody else brought it up) ,doing a sign and trade with Brooklyn or staying with the Lakers
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »

Dwight ain't really trying to go to San Antonio. He just said that because he wants the other GM's to think he really cares about winning a championship. He isn't going anywhere he can't get paid the MAX on a large market team.

He is either going to Houston (which I said before anybody else brought it up) ,doing a sign and trade with Brooklyn or staying with the Lakers

Bruh you were not the first person to bring up Dwight going to Houston lol
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Uh Oh Bron stans (and those who arent)..... ESPN has wade as front runner for MVP after game 4 (like I said)....

As much as you 🤬 hate me, you REALLY should just listen to me when I'm talkin ball... You'll increase your own Wisdom by leaps and bounds.

GkDg7K1.png
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lost for taking ESPN seriously
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Wade says he feels better in this series than he did in the Indiana series.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is a dude a MVP when he didn't score a second half point of the game 2 victory.

Hell he wasn't even on the floor when the Heat went on that run to blow them out.

Smh at dumb 🤬 and ESPN
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How is a dude a MVP when he didn't score a second half point of the game 2 victory.

Hell he wasn't even on the floor when the Heat went on that run to blow them out.

Smh at dumb 🤬 and ESPN

Well that was a defining game and was the most effective game on the Mia side.. its still up for grabs though..