What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thunder got Ronnie Brewer from the Knicks
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN

Focus shifts to teams in best summer free agency/flexibility positions: Utah, Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, Milwaukee, etc
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well

Josh is going to have to wait until the season is over to find out that nobody will give him a max contract. We'll definately welcome him back for a role play price bcuz thats all he is.

10 pts, 9 rbs, 9 assists

Max contract?

All it takes is one desperate squad
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me why we would trade JJ Reddick? Was he disgruntled?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I think he's a UFA next season. They don't want to lose him for nothing I guess...

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    despite da mockery in dis thread i like dis Jordan Crawford pickup he's a volume shooter but iont mind takin a flyer on a shot creator i think he'll help we need some bigs badly tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at this disappointing trade deadline, i haven't been this disappointed since Y2K.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Bobcats send forward Hakim Warrick to Magic for Josh McRoberts, source tells Y!

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN

The Hawks have traded Anthony Morrow to Dallas for Dahntay Jones, sources tell ESPN

Lol @ these uneventful trades.

Michael Jordan once again showed his wackness in the trade deadlines
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ^Jordan is the owner dunny the gm is Rich cho

Shouts to stephen a smith keepin it real about the knicks he said they iiight but they aint real and pacers and bulls were the only real threats to the heat
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Derrick Rose's brother says Bulls' inactivity at deadline will be "big factor" in whether he returns this season

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/8971475/derrick-rose-brother-says-no-trades-big-factor-return

CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose's brother and manager Reggie Rose said Thursday that the franchise hasn't put enough quality players around the Chicago Bulls star to win a championship and that could be a "big factor" in whether he returns this season from a knee injury.

Reggie Rose said he was speaking for himself and not his brother.

"What have you pieced together? Have you made any moves? Have you made any trades to get better? You know all roads to the championship lead through Miami," Reggie Rose told ESPNChicago.com. "What pieces have you put together for the physical playoffs?

It's frustrating to see my brother play his heart and soul out for the team and them not put anything around him.

-- Reggie Rose
    "Joakim Noah is a great player. Luol Deng is a great player. But you need more than that. You have to put together pieces to your main piece. The players can only do so much. It's up to the organization to make them better."

The Bulls stood pat at Thursday's trade deadline.

"It's frustrating to see my brother play his heart and soul out for the team and them not put anything around him," Reggie Rose said.

Pulling off a trade would have been complicated for the Bulls, who are hard capped at $74 million in payroll this season.

"In order for us to do something we're not in a position to take on any real salary, so we're kind of limited in what we can do," Bulls vice president John Paxson said last month on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "I think our team has grown. It's not always pretty. Let's face it, we've had some ugly games this year, and that's kind of who we are right now. But we do grind it out and play hard.

"You're always on the lookout to do certain things, but I think our move hopefully will be bringing Derrick back into the fold."

The Bulls, who have had the NBA's best record the past two seasons, have been without Rose all season as he recovers from May knee surgery but have stayed near the top of the Central Division standings. They enter Thursday's game against the Miami Heat with a 31-22 record and are the fifth seed in the East.

Initially believed to return sometime after last weekend's All-Star break, Rose said last week he wouldn't "mind missing this year" if he didn't feel ready to return and insisted that the decision is his to make.

Reggie Rose said the Bulls have known all along Rose could sit out this season but the organization hasn't mentioned it because it would affect ticket sales.

"Everyone is expecting Derrick to come back," Reggie Rose said. "If Derrick comes back, they're going to sell more tickets. Is the reason for Derrick to come back to win a championship or make money? Right now, I don't believe a championship. Everything in the NBA is financial."

Bulls general manager Gar Forman declined comment when contacted by ESPNChicago.com.

Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Thursday that Rose has "made the next step" in his rehab by participating in 5-on-5 drills Monday and Wednesday, but he is still uncertain when Rose will be back.

"The big thing is you have to recognize the intensity of practice is different than the intensity of a game," Thibodeau said. "So he's made the next step. He's got to do this for a while. There's no timetable. He's making good progress. He's right where he should be. We just want him to continue to concentrate on the rehab, and when he's ready to go, he'll go."

Gallery: Derrick Rose's career
    From preps to the Bulls, ESPN Chicago focuses on point guard Derrick Rose.

Gallery: Rose's career Bulls blog »
    Reggie Rose believes Derrick Rose is close to playing this season, but he has to be ready in all facets before that happens.

"We can't give a timetable on it," Reggie Rose said. "It's up to Derrick. ... It's a possibility [he could miss the season]. It's about Derrick's career. If he plays in the first game and aggravates the injury, what are they going to say about him coming back too soon?

"This isn't a quick decision. This is a career decision. It's not about just making the playoffs. It's about my little brother's career. He has to be ready physically and mentally. I want him to be in a position not to fail and let everyone down."

Reggie Rose said Rose's camp communicates weekly with the Bulls and insists there is no disconnect.

"We talk off and on," Reggie Rose said. "It's not every day. I think everyone is on the same page. I just think at the end of the day it's on the player -- it's on Derrick to feel OK."

Rose's adidas contract dwarfs his deal with the Bulls, but Reggie Rose said adidas does not have a say in his return.

"Not at all," Reggie Rose said. "They have a partnership with Derrick. Derrick has a brand in their company. Adidas would love to get him back on the court. They've had two shoes released by him."
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    ^This what I'm talkin bout.Put pressure on those crackas or bounce.The bulls will cash in on rose and not build a real team

I knew them comments rose made were calculated.Jimmy butler and Rip hamilton said he dunked and was catchin oops in january.Now all of a sudden rose cant dunk? Nah he wants better teammates

Good move by rose's camp
  • Kame
    edited February 2013
    Don't blame Rose if he's not 100 percent.... but he been carrying the Bulls to the top of the Eastern Conference for two years in a row now, Bulls front office gotta start making some moves to build around him. Deng and Noah are great... but a legit number two would be great for the Bulls.This sounds a lot like the Lebron scenario tbh
  • Kame
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    Knicks have agreed to sign veteran forward Kenyon Martin to a 10-day contract, a source told Yahoo! Sports.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Knicks beat us to the punch lol. Guess we'll try to pick up a player who gets bought out.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calculated move but I must say this is a death blow to the moral of the Bulls fanbase.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Hennigan is real big on numbers. Reddick threw the number out there that he would want next year and they don't think he's worth that. I'm pretty sure JJ did that so they would move him so it worked.... 🤬 up thing is I doubt he stays in Mil after this season
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronnie Brewer, eh?

Aight. At least he can defend and it was low/no risk.
  • greenwood1921
    Kinda unfortunate that Maynor's return didn't work out like I hoped. Then again, Reggie Jackson been stuntin' on him all year, so it ain't a loss. We lost him when the Knee Collector ran up on'em.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Calculated move but I must say this is a death blow to the moral of the Bulls fanbase.

Doesn't matter.Bulls wasn't gettin past the 2nd round this year.Pacers and Heat will be in the Ecf

It puts an onus on this lame ass front office to do somethin.Rose should sit out the whole season and 🤬 the bulls off even more
  • greenwood1921
    That ain't a good look for Rose. I see what his brother means, but Rose has one of the better reputations among the media and fans as far as having "heart" and playing hard. This kinda 🤬 chips away at that.

I fuxx with D-Rose for the same reasons but this 🤬 comes off ugly.

It's good that its coming out of his brother's mouth instead of his. As transparent as it is, it still gives him the ability to say "That 🤬 said that, not me".
  • greenwood1921
    Kame wrote: »
    original.jpg

JR too real lmao

Nikkas is on a all-star-break mental block out chea. Lmaaaooooo
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    Only team taking out San an is OKC, nobody else

I see the fear in yall 🤬 hearts... Don't let us get Jefferson.

i remember last year you went ghost after that okc series!!

Hell nah... I was ghost that night but I was there for the finals...lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago stays failing.....just look at the twerps they have on the IC to represent them.

Thank 🤬 the GOAT Jerry Buss owned and ran my team, I couldn't live the life of a garbage ass owner like Chicago, Memphis, etc etc etc.