What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    U can see the difference in LeBron leaving and Carmelo leaving.
    LeBron leaves and Cleveland is back in lottery land and not in the Playoffs making it three years, Carmelo leaves and Denver has been in the playoffs both years and again this year.

That's what I was saying to people, LeBron had it worse then Melo and he took his team to The Finals, Melo got to The Western Finals, no MVP's and all I hear is Melo is the best pure shooter well, LeBron is a all around player.

Denver got a gang of pieces in return for Carmelo.
    Cleveland got nothing for LeBron except for some useless draft picks and a trade exception.

Smarten up Nas.

They got something back from that SIGN AND TRADE with Miami too.
    Didn't Cleveland get a bunch of draft picks and they drafted Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters with those picks?

Cavs got draft picks but they go be late first round and second round picks. Irving and Waiters was Cleveland's own lottery picks

Irving was the Clippers first round pick they traded Mo williams for , Tristen Thompson was the Cleveland pick any way the Cavs tanking is better for them then being a first round exit team every season .
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeBron leaves and Cleveland is back in lottery land and not in the Playoffs making it three years, Carmelo leaves and Denver has been in the playoffs both years and again this year.

That's what I was saying to people, LeBron had it worse then Melo and he took his team to The Finals, Melo got to The Western Finals, no MVP's and all I hear is Melo is the best pure shooter well, LeBron is a all around player.

Cleveland got nothing for LeBron except for some useless draft picks and a trade exception.

Smarten up Nas.

Didn't Cleveland get a bunch of draft picks and they drafted Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters with those picks?

Cleveland got Irving w/ their own pick they got from being a trash quad.

No team w/ Bron is getting a lottery pick. So they got two late 1st rounders. And 2nd rounders. Which isn't much of 🤬 in the NBA.

All I'm saying is Melo had way more help in Denver then LeBron had in Cleveland and LeBron achieved more yet, they always saying Melo is better then LeBron.
    LeBron took a trash Cavs team to the Finals while Melo had a solid lineup and couldn't get out the Western Finals.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarten up Nas.

No team w/ Bron is getting a lottery pick. So they got two late 1st rounders. And 2nd rounders. Which isn't much of 🤬 in the NBA.

All I'm saying is Melo had way more help in Denver then LeBron had in Cleveland and LeBron achieved more yet, they always saying Melo is better then LeBron.
    LeBron took a trash Cavs team to the Finals while Melo had a solid lineup and couldn't get out the Western Finals.

Lebron never had to go thru the lakers
  • MC The Rapper
    DaBull wrote: »

Smarten up Nas.

Those Cavs teams 2008-2010 were pretty good against western conference teams
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarten up Nas.

Lmao who said Melo is better than LeBron? Tell em knock on Chris Dorner's door on Halloween wearing a LAPD uniform.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarten up Nas.

Even the most ardent Knick fan wouldnt say some stupid 🤬 like this....name names 🤬 .
  • MC The Rapper
    edited February 2013
    Really it was like espn saying that ridiculous 🤬 like Tony Parker should be MVP that silly 🤬
  • FlashHex
    FlashHex Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    🤬 really turned things around for the Raptors.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh. Collie bout to break his streak of consecutive triple-singles.

We should'a got more help for Collison before the deadline. Presti stay losing.
  • MC The Rapper
    FlashHex wrote: »
    🤬 really turned things around for the Raptors.

They may have to have another parade for 🤬
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarten up Nas.

He had to go thru The Pistons and Celtics

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Perk count to 4-Mississippi every time he get a wide open pass deep in the paint?

🤬 takes his time and focuses on his layups like normal 🤬 focus on free-throws.
  • DaBull

Smarten up Nas.

he never made it past the celtics as a Cav
  • MC The Rapper

Smarten up Nas.

he never made it past the celtics as a Cav

Yeah Celts had 3 future hall of famers and He had Mo Williams
  • DaBull
    edited February 2013

well Lebron current team has 3 HoF and Dirk sonned him with his own version of mo Williams

mo Williams = Jason terry

he is the king right?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Wizards beat the Nuggets? Tomorrow night's game will tougher than I thought.
  • MC The Rapper

well Lebron current team has 3 HoF and Dirk sonned him with his own version of mo Williams

mo Williams = Jason terry

he is the king right?

He also had jason kidd who went to finals 2 back to back seasons and is third all time in assists , tyson chandler who ended up being the defensive player of the year , shawn marion 2 time all-star oh and jason terry was 6 man of the year . I don't know why 🤬 act like Dirk was playing with a whole bunch of scrubs that team actually had more accomplished players then the Heat
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These new warrior Jerseys

tumblr_m6ux1dtBXj1radzsro1_r1_500.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone gotta link for this lakers game?
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn those Warrior jerseys are lame as 🤬
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    anyone gotta link for this lakers game?

Coolsport.tv
  • MC The Rapper
    Also didn't the Mavs beat the breaks off the Lakers
  • DaBull
    this ain't 2002, none of those players made the all star team on the mavs!!!
    1 all star beat 3 in 2011 but it's cool tht Bron fans now want to boost up the mav playoffs
    the 3rd best player after dirk n terry was jj barea who after inserted into lineup allowed Dallas to win 4 str8.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Spurs lose to 🤬 in handball jerseys they need to reevaluate their approach.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love when Jeff Green is aggressive like dis Crawford nd T-Will look solid tonight too in short minutes