What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 wearing shufflepuck shirts.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Wizards beat the Nuggets? Tomorrow night's game will tougher than I thought.

They beat the nuggets in Denver as well.

I can't believe this 🤬 .
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    this ain't 2002, none of those players made the all star team on the mavs!!!
    1 all star beat 3 in 2011 but it's cool tht Bron fans now want to boost up the mav playoffs
    the 3rd best player after dirk n terry was jj barea who after inserted into lineup allowed Dallas to win 4 str8.

So what the 🤬 was Kobe doing when them same Mavs swept the Lakers
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 all star beat 3 in 2011 but it's cool tht Bron fans now want to boost up the mav playoffs
    the 3rd best player after dirk n terry was jj barea who after inserted into lineup allowed Dallas to win 4 str8.

so when discussing the talent level of a prime Bron wade N bosh vs Dirk ....your response is where was Kobe lol. ok understood.!!!
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    U can see the difference in LeBron leaving and Carmelo leaving.
    LeBron leaves and Cleveland is back in lottery land and not in the Playoffs making it three years, Carmelo leaves and Denver has been in the playoffs both years and again this year.

That's what I was saying to people, LeBron had it worse then Melo and he took his team to The Finals, Melo got to The Western Finals, no MVP's and all I hear is Melo is the best pure shooter well, LeBron is a all around player.

Denver got a gang of pieces in return for Carmelo.
    Cleveland got nothing for LeBron except for some useless draft picks and a trade exception.

Smarten up Nas.

They got something back from that SIGN AND TRADE with Miami too.
    Didn't Cleveland get a bunch of draft picks and they drafted Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters with those picks?

Cleveland got Irving w/ their own pick they got from being a trash quad.

No team w/ Bron is getting a lottery pick. So they got two late 1st rounders. And 2nd rounders. Which isn't much of 🤬 in the NBA.

All I'm saying is Melo had way more help in Denver then LeBron had in Cleveland and LeBron achieved more yet, they always saying Melo is better then LeBron.
    LeBron took a trash Cavs team to the Finals while Melo had a solid lineup and couldn't get out the Western Finals.

Lebron never had to go thru the lakers

He had to go thru The Pistons and Celtics

he never made it past the celtics as a Cav

And The Nuggets didn't go thru The Lakers
  • MC The Rapper

so when discussing the talent level of a prime Bron wade N bosh vs Dirk ....your response is where was Kobe lol. ok understood.!!!

I'm just wondering because everybody tries to create this Dirk the Heat Killer narrative but Dirk sure did smote the

Defending champion Lakers with less talent . I mean the only reason Kobe groupie like your self bring up that 2011

finals is to try to down play Lebron but Mavs came thru and crushed the Lakers buildings too . so lets say Dirk not

only beat the mighty Heat but Crushed Kobe's Sixth Ring dreams and beat them so bad the Lakers tried to dismantle

their team.
  • DaBull
    deflecting from Lebron having the worst finals drop off in scoring history. from 29ppg down to 17 vs Dallas while in his prime ........your turn lol
  • MC The Rapper
    deflecting from Lebron having the worst finals drop off in scoring history. from 29ppg down to 17 vs Dallas while in his prime ........your turn lol

Ain't no deflecting its the truth at least the Heat got back to the finals and mavs and lakers have been on the decline

ever since . Lakers and Mavs struggling for playoff spots . Lebron went from having a bad finals to what winning

MVP and Finals MVP the next year and he on his way to doing again and having a bad finals >>> making promises to

get into the playoffs hahaha
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is LeBron the only champ to get swept in the finals?
    So far he 1-2 in final appearances (shoutout to texas basketball)
  • DaBull
    well he should make it back. he is in the prime of his career with all star teammates. every great player with all star teammates should make the finals while in their prime. thumbs up bro
  • MC The Rapper
    edited February 2013
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Is LeBron the only champ to get swept in the finals?
    So far he 1-2 in final appearances (shoutout to texas basketball)

So I guess losing in the first three rounds is better
  • MC The Rapper
    edited February 2013
    well he should make it back. he is in the prime of his career with all star teammates. every great player with all star teammates should make the finals while in their prime. thumbs up bro

I still don't understand what you trying say because kobe can't even get his team in the playoffs with 4 hall of famers
  • DaBull
    comparing a in prime superstar to a 17 year vet. love the cheap seats
  • MC The Rapper
    comparing a in prime superstar to a 17 year vet. love the cheap seats

but I mean you can't have it both ways you say well look at kobe he one of the best players in the league then on the other hand he's a 17 year vet you can't compare him to lebron
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an hour or two late but did I really see someone compare J Kidd on the championship Mavs to J Kidd on the finals Nets?!

Smh, Jesus be a sports almanac.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Word to everything besides the obvious top 5 players in the league, I'd take Lillard to build a franchise around.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Word to everything besides the obvious top 5 players in the league, I'd take Lillard to build a franchise around.

Nobody asked you 🤬
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG wrote: »

Nobody asked you 🤬

Fight me right now boy
  • MillzOG
    LOL Word, so the refs aint gonna call that 4 step travel by Ron?
  • (ob)Scene
    Lol Warriors bench be turnt
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Blazers' announcers are 🤬 terrible.
  • MillzOG
    TELL ME THIS 🤬 AINT REAL
  • MillzOG
    Lillard the GAWD bout to tie this game..(and win my Lillard over 19 points bet)
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Golden State game is great.... the warriors have a great crowd
  • (ob)Scene
    Jack hits 3 to go up on Spurs by 2 w/ 7 seconds left.