What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    This Golden State game is great.... the warriors have a great crowd

Yeah, they're crowd is dope as hell right now. I always enjoy when crowds are behind their team like that.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess harrison barnes forgot that the inbound man is the most dangerous... he shouldnt be on ginobli anyways lol
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    I just turned on espn and some rec team is playing the spurs.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that was a foul lol
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    kobe with 40, first time in 2 months
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarrett Jack balling... happy he's playing on a playoff squad
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Spurs smh
  • Kame
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    golden state iight forreal.. i dont think they get enough props but they're gonna be a tough team to go up against in the playoffs
  • Kame
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Jarrett Jack: 1st player with at least 30 points, 10 assists off bench in game since Magic Johnson in 1996!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knicks 🤬 up, they dont want Celtics in the first round, trust
  • its....JOHN B
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Jarrett Jack: 1st player with at least 30 points, 10 assists off bench in game since Magic Johnson in 1996!

Yo Jarret 🤬 🤬 Jack should be mentioned as 6th man of the year over 🤬 ass JR Smith and Crawford, I said it once i'll sya it again
  • its....JOHN B
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    golden state iight forreal.. i dont think they get enough props but they're gonna be a tough team to go up against in the playoffs

only problem is Bogut I dont think will ever get to where he was in 2010 before that nasty arm injury, no one remembers but he was killin it up until that point, he dont look like he did then he looks like hes in his mid 30's already so I dont think they will go to far, dpending on the matchup
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Lawd....Tony Parker is sonning CP3 tonight...
    Im flaggin all "CP3 is the best PG in the league" posts from here on out...son hasnt been the best since 20008 smh.

aint no tonight , this is a career thang, dont let the uninformed CS posters blind you.....

cosign chase LOL, except in 2008 , Parker was STILL owning this lil nikka

Yeah, u was right bout Tony owning em...I knew D Will owned em for sure, knew Chauncey owned him in a PO series a few yrs back (total destruction), but I wasnt sure bout Tony, but now to
    I know for a fact (he has talked about it) that CP does have alot of pulling power when it comes to Free Agency.

He asked for us to sign Matt Barnes.. And we did.

I'm sure he green lighted some other moves (Jamal Crawford, Lamar Odom, Ryan Hollins)..

Gary Sacks (our GM) will do anything in his power to keep Chris Paul happy..

I think Chauncey got in Chris Paul's ear about adding KG.

I'm convinced and I've read Chris Paul went to management and ask that we try & get KG.

But KG rejected it, as we all know.

Point is that he has a say in what front office does... And that's fine with me.
    That's just media talk,CP with pull is a better story than, the clip's GM just doin his job
    Deandre n Bledsoe for old ass KG?????

Ya really think Chris is that stupid???
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Lol they already slipped to 3rd where they would avoid yall in the 1st round unless you end up passing the Hawks.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    I'm an hour or two late but did I really see someone compare J Kidd on the championship Mavs to J Kidd on the finals Nets?!

Smh, Jesus be a sports almanac.

LOL word, Lebron fans stay reaching thinking they can erase the worst choke job in nba history. Sonned himself and had to bring up the lakers and Kobe when the discussion had nothing to do with them.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see lakers pull out a win with Steve Nash missing bunnies he always makes......apparently tweaked his back in 1st quarter....makes sense why his shots were slightly off. If Kobe gets this team rolling he deserves MVP consideration right behind tony Parker. Has played in every game, changed his game, 2 coaches, multitude of injuries....without Kobe lakers might not have won more than 5 games. That defines valuable.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol they already slipped to 3rd where they would avoid yall in the 1st round unless you end up passing the Hawks.

The Cs better get ready for Indiana then cause they ain't passing us
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Royce White stats:
    Last night performance 1-8 3pts 2 rbs 2asst 2stls 5 turnovers in the D-League

At least he's proving his worth all the trouble
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    allday1992 wrote: »

Lol a Knicks matchup is probably the most favorable for yall in the 1st round the way they're playing.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    celtics are first round exits and failures. when the last time a team had 3 hall of Famers together for five years and only got 1 ring. Larry Bird and Bill Russell are somewhere disgusted
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

Lol a Knicks matchup is probably the most favorable for yall in the 1st round the way they're playing.

That's the reason we need to keep the 6 seed that's the only matchup besides the Nets that we can win.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    I'm an hour or two late but did I really see someone compare J Kidd on the championship Mavs to J Kidd on the finals Nets?!

Smh, Jesus be a sports almanac.

LOL word, Lebron fans stay reaching thinking they can erase the worst choke job in nba history. Sonned himself and had to bring up the lakers and Kobe when the discussion had nothing to do with them.

If my memory serves me right, didn't Kobe got sweep by that same Mavs team.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Yo Jarret 🤬 🤬 Jack should be mentioned as 6th man of the year over 🤬 ass JR Smith and Crawford, I said it once i'll sya it again

Based off what The game he had last night? Crawford averaging more ppg in the same amount of minutes,has 21 games where he score 20+ points off the bench and has led the clippers in scoring in 11 games this season.Jack has 10 games where he scored 20+

Cheap seats lost ya'll are prisoners of the moment and don't watch basketball.