What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 calling kettle black lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea In before the redundant "you're a 🤬 " comments which makes no sense like 99% of your posts.Get a new script you corny ass 🤬
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226336/Expected-Luxury-Tax-Teams-Lakers-Heat-Knicks-Nets-Bulls-Celtics

Expected Luxury Tax Teams: Lakers, Heat, Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Celtics

The Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are scheduled to pay the luxury tax this season.

The Bulls have never previously paid the luxury tax and were unable to shed salary at the deadline.

The Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs are less than $1 million away from the tax threshold.

The Warriors traded away Jeremy Tyler and Charles Jenkins on Thursday to get under the tax. Golden State has never paid the luxury tax in franchise history.

The Lakers will have the largest luxury tax bill, as they currently are nearly $30 million over the threshold, while the Celtics are over by less than $1 million.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol 🤬 said rondo would be mvp.rondo wasnt even top 5 before he got hurt and the C's play betta w/o him. Then brandon roy lasted a month and the coach of the yr got the ax lolol

Then the lakers battle the C's in the finals? Lmaooo
  • DaBull
    🤬 u was ghost when I dismantled your arguments on magic, wade, cp3 , and Dwight going to Bk, but if a bold prediction thread where u post things that aren't likely is your best claim to fame, post away.

I hurt too many feelings on here but don't be mad that I have movements based on supreme ball knowledge.

The 🤬 thing ain't a gimmick, it's a fact that you whined and cater to Internet white hackers to gain their favor, a disgrace to the race. Only 🤬 who go searches other 🤬 post and pictures like a closet 🤬 .
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do ya'll entertain these dudes? Just let them live in their little echo chamber.

LMAO @ the Knicks...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    Post proof of me "whining and catering to internet hackers".This dude still mad johnny green banned him for being wacc
  • DaBull
    I just said u da only 1 to search n post other people stuff like. Grown men ain't got time for that. Lol at post proof, guilty and disgrace to the race, I shouldn't even talk to u in February
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the fat girl dabull is in here gettin' sonned too.

Just give up sports, 🤬 . They prolly got some my-lil-pony reruns on youtube or netflix somewhere.
  • DaBull
    Lol greenwood feel left out and wanna be entertained
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    4 straught mvps...damb...i think media will have sympathy for durant in 2013

dag u slow and da bball knowledge is lacking............da 🤬 only won 2 str8...D rose got one in between

Bold Statement: Rondo will come the closest any player ever has to averaging a triple double for an entire season

2013 title: Lakers over Celtics in 6

MVP - Rondo
    Best record - Lakers
    Comeback player - Brandon Roy
    Most improved player - Rashard Lewis

Most improved team - Nets
    Rookie of the year - Anthony Davis
    Player who will fall off - Jeremy Lin
    Coach of the year - Avery Johnson
    Defensive player of the year - Superman
    Sixth Man of the year - Ray Allen

ivpxRGE4poeVg.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    It takes less than 30 seconds to find your 🤬 posts bruh.You're just too stupid to utilize google
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harden blowin 50 stacks at dreamz all star wkend...lol he gives 0 🤬 about blowin money on these strippas..but playing the way he's been playing power to him.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

As @MikeWellsNBA reported, two sources confirm Danny Granger likely to make season debut tonight in Detroit for the Pacers.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Jarrett Jack: 1st player with at least 30 points, 10 assists off bench in game since Magic Johnson in 1996!

Yo Jarret 🤬 🤬 Jack should be mentioned as 6th man of the year over 🤬 ass JR Smith and Crawford, I said it once i'll sya it again

Based off what The game he had last night? Crawford averaging more ppg in the same amount of minutes,has 21 games where he score 20+ points off the bench and has led the clippers in scoring in 11 games this season.Jack has 10 games where he scored 20+

Cheap seats lost ya'll are prisoners of the moment and don't watch basketball.

FOH your the biggest prisoner of the moment in here, Jack putting up better numbers than a lot of starting pg's, hes only averaging a couple points less but look at the assist numbers, look at the amount of shotsCrawford takes compared to Jack and his fg%, and Jack has come up big in the clutch a couple times this season resulting in big wins, its between those two but if you dont even consider Jack your just a 🤬 idiot, nothing to do with being the prisoner of the moment
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Pacers got that 2nd seed on lock.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2013
    A 6th man who leads his team in scoring in several games and is the 2nd leading scorer on his team>>

You're comparing assists per game when jack is the bacc up Pg and crawford isn't.Foh you simpleton prisoner of the moment ass 🤬 , nobody has mentioned jack as no 6th man of the year before last night
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Pacers are the biggest threat to The heat.Not saying they will beat them but if they match up that series should be real competitive

They got the #1 defense(scoring,fg% and 3point %) and #2 rebounding and are about to get their leading scorer bacc.
  • its....JOHN B
    A 6th man who leads his team in scoring in several games and is the 2nd leading scorer on his team>>

You're comparing assists per game when jack is the bacc up Pg and crawford isn't.Foh you simpleton prisoner of the moment ass 🤬 , nobody has mentioned jack as no 6th man of the year before last night

I said look at the assist numbers, not look at his assist numbers compared to Crawford, 6 apg off the bench is pretty damn impressive, and I mentioned him being considered 6th man of the year before in this thread a while back
  • its....JOHN B
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Knicks 🤬 up, they dont want Celtics in the first round, trust

Lol they already slipped to 3rd where they would avoid yall in the 1st round unless you end up passing the Hawks.

The Cs better get ready for Indiana then cause they ain't passing us

dont put money on that
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Never said jack wasnt a great 6th man but crawford been more consistent to me