What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally ranked! time to beat TAMU and shock the world
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    New Top 25

1 Alabama
    2 Oregon
    3 Clemson
    4 Ohio State
    5 Florida State
    6 LSU
    7 Texas A&M
    8 Louisville
    9 UCLA
    10 Miami (FL)
    11 South Carolina
    12 Baylor
    13 Stanford
    14 Missouri
    15 Georgia
    16 Texas Tech
    17 Fresno State
    18 Oklahoma
    19 Virginia Tech
    20 Washington
    21 Oklahoma State
    22 Florida
    23 Northern Illinois
    24 Auburn
    25 Wisconsin

Shouts out to all the Top 25 squads. I see you.... lol.

Northern Illinois tho? Surprised their coach ain't in more new-hire conversations.

If things go my way. Florida State will beat Clemson then Florida State lose to Miami and Florida. Georgia beats Florida. Ohio State loses in the Big Ten championship game. We beat Bama and Stanford beats Oregon and Oregon beats UCLA in the PAC12 championship game. Virginia Tech beats Miami. Virginia Tech beats Clemson in the ACC championship game. All the while LSU goes undefeated the rest of the way and beats Missouri in the SEC Championship game.

At that rate, Oregon and LSU for the BCSCG.

We win out I doubt we'll need THAT much help lol.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I'm done man. TCU on deck.

dancing-boxer-o.gif
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be one of those games that comes down to who has the ball last.Their offense wont light you up but their defense keep them in games.
  • greenwood1921
    damn, even Auburn ranked. lmaaaaaooo
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just think its hilarious, that now its convenient to bring up past games when the shoe is on the other foot. Doesn't matter though, we won yesterday, still own the all time record and we have the most recent national championship.

And Norman is still trash
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »

Could be one of those games that comes down to who has the ball last.Their offense wont light you up but their defense keep them in games.

Oh yeah. They did lose their star DE devonte fields for the year but they are a good all around defense. Gameplan will be similar to yesterday.....wear em down with the run and have case hit em over the top at the right time.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

laughing.gif

It only took half the season
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    The dudes who run the ACC have to be ecstatic right now. The 4 teams they expected to put a spotlight on the conference are doing so right now. It just took a while.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Doubletee wrote: »

Oh yeah. They did lose their star DE devonte fields for the year but they are a good all around defense. Gameplan will be similar to yesterday.....wear em down with the run and have case hit em over the top at the right time.

They have a tough secondary too, we will need to win in the trenches force their qb to try to beat us by throwing the ball..they have somewhat of a simular offensive set up like 🤬 .U and k-state and we beat both of them so it should be a interesting match up.
  • Chef_Taylor
    I just think its hilarious, that now its convenient to bring up past games when the shoe is on the other foot. Doesn't matter though, we won yesterday, still own the all time record and we have the most recent national championship.

And Norman is still trash

Hypocrisy at its finest
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the defense to come out with the same intensity and stick to the commitment to run the ball
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be that shocking if Auburn won.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be that shocking if Auburn won.

Yes it would.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    New Top 25

1 Alabama
    2 Oregon
    3 Clemson
    4 Ohio State
    5 Florida State
    6 LSU
    7 Texas A&M
    8 Louisville
    9 UCLA
    10 Miami (FL)
    11 South Carolina
    12 Baylor
    13 Stanford
    14 Missouri
    15 Georgia
    16 Texas Tech
    17 Fresno State
    18 Oklahoma
    19 Virginia Tech
    20 Washington
    21 Oklahoma State
    22 Florida
    23 Northern Illinois
    24 Auburn
    25 Wisconsin

Shouts out to all the Top 25 squads. I see you.... lol.

Northern Illinois tho? Surprised their coach ain't in more new-hire conversations.

If things go my way. Florida State will beat Clemson then Florida State lose to Miami and Florida. Georgia beats Florida. Ohio State loses in the Big Ten championship game. We beat Bama and Stanford beats Oregon and Oregon beats UCLA in the PAC12 championship game. Virginia Tech beats Miami. Virginia Tech beats Clemson in the ACC championship game. All the while LSU goes undefeated the rest of the way and beats Missouri in the SEC Championship game.

At that rate, Oregon and LSU for the BCSCG.

Yeah, 🤬 your way!
  • Livefromclayco
    Missouri's 41-26 win over Georgia in Athens came at a cost. The Tigers QB James Franklin suffered a separated shoulder and will be out for the remainder of the season

Damn that's 🤬 up
    tumblr_ljojjffPMA1qai9np.gif
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    shots fired at the squad....

[img][/img]1cxw1a9xod6ps7d4g.jpg

zero 🤬 given we got a chance to finish 11-2

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Smoke says he could really give a damn what the Texas fans gotta say and that he quit watchin during the 3rd quarter.
  • Livefromclayco
    Smoke says he could really give a damn what the Texas fans gotta say and that he quit watchin during the 3rd quarter.

Lol where you get this from??
  • infamous114
    allday1992 wrote: »

Lol where you get this from??

Walking Dead thread lol. I asked him where he went.
  • greenwood1921
    Damn, dropping Smoke quotes like he a celebrity. lol.
  • Chef_Taylor

Wtf...Texas whooped 🤬 .U ass and now all of a sudden he cant post.LMAO
  • Livefromclayco
    Carl is not a G, just a little punk ass kid that needs his ass beat...

Lol hey bruh you disappeared after the Oklahoma-Texas game...Texas fans were looking for you in the thread lol.

I dont give a 🤬 what they lookin for... I was in there during the game. I said what I had to say, I could really give a damn what they gotta say. 🤬 I quit watchin during the 3rd quarter

• greenwood1921
    edited October 2013
    That's almost as funny as last year when that one nikka got all up in his feelings so deep that he 🤬 out on a avi bet, challenged a nikka to a fight, and then disappeared for weeks.

...Almost.
  • Chef_Taylor
    [email protected] for weeks.You can find my posts during and after the game last year....guess you didnt bookmark those right?