What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Carl is not a G, just a little punk ass kid that needs his ass beat...

Lol hey bruh you disappeared after the Oklahoma-Texas game...Texas fans were looking for you in the thread lol.

I dont give a 🤬 what they lookin for... I was in there during the game. I said what I had to say, I could really give a damn what they gotta say. 🤬 I quit watchin during the 3rd quarter

Damn shame. A Smoke meltdown would've provided some entertainment.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke says he could really give a damn what the Texas fans gotta say and that he quit watchin during the 3rd quarter.

Lol where you get this from??

Walking Dead thread lol. I asked him where he went.

Im not surprised, people love to talk that 🤬 when its convenient and get ghost when the tables turned
  • southsil4lil
    Anyways one more sidenote regarding the can of whoop ass that was opened yesterday........We beat Chokelahoma with our back up quarterback
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol hey bruh you disappeared after the Oklahoma-Texas game...Texas fans were looking for you in the thread lol.

I dont give a 🤬 what they lookin for... I was in there during the game. I said what I had to say, I could really give a damn what they gotta say. 🤬 I quit watchin during the 3rd quarter

tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @McMurphyESPN: With RB Matt Jones out, Florida has now lost 7 players to season-ending injuries, including 5 starters

If Scar can't take advantage of this they never will
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UCLA in the top 10.
    I remember merking them 🤬 ass 🤬 in our bowl game last year.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew Jim "Playoffs" Mora Jr would be better suited for college ball. He's doing this without top notch recruits too.

He's not doing as well as I thought he would in recruiting with USC in limbo.

Smitty is a better coach than him overall, but I miss his enthusiasm (like his pre-game tradition sniffing smelling-salt before kickoff on the sideline and doing a Rick Flair "wooo!" like it was 🤬 .)
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time to coast through the rest of our schedule and see where the BCS gods take us. Our strength of schedule is gonna end up 🤬 us over
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, if we head into Tallahassee ranked in the top 10 and undefeated. ...woooooo

That game is setting up to be the 🤬 . If it wasn't the same day as the Fla-Ga game I'd be trying to get a ticket right now.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @McMurphyESPN: With RB Matt Jones out, Florida has now lost 7 players to season-ending injuries, including 5 starters

We'll be aight
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Man, if we head into Tallahassee ranked in the top 10 and undefeated. ...woooooo

That game is setting up to be the 🤬 . If it wasn't the same day as the Fla-Ga game I'd be trying to get a ticket right now.

Go ahead you ain't gonna miss nothing but another Florida L. I'll have your avi ready for you

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke says he could really give a damn what the Texas fans gotta say and that he quit watchin during the 3rd quarter.

Im not surprised, people love to talk that 🤬 when its convenient and get ghost when the tables turned

what u want me to say 🤬 ? I said what I felt during the game, yall was in here. that was my opinion on it, if u wanna reply to it or have a problem with what I said find it and reply to it. yall won a game finally, congratulations. must feel good after a few years of getting destroyed. mack brown finally stood up to the big bad RRR bully, good for yall. you still a state full of 🤬 boys.

by the way, you should be bowing to Josh Heupel for forgetting how to call plays. he just helped Mack Brown keep his job if he dont switch over to the AD position.
  • smokelahoma
    by the way, I didnt know I was required to post before, during and after games. who the 🤬 makes these rules?
  • smokelahoma
    edited October 2013

ohhh you can post a gif. good job. ya mama still raised a 🤬 , how u feel bout that?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

ohhh you can post a gif. good job. ya mama still raised a 🤬 , how u feel bout that?
    LOL well damn...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats been our story the last 4 years.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn shame. A Smoke meltdown would've provided some entertainment.

• HustleThaDon

same way I felt before I posted the gif....

🤬 🤬 lol
  • southsil4lil

what u want me to say 🤬 ? I said what I felt during the game, yall was in here. that was my opinion on it, if u wanna reply to it or have a problem with what I said find it and reply to it. yall won a game finally, congratulations. must feel good after a few years of getting destroyed. mack brown finally stood up to the big bad RRR bully, good for yall. you still a state full of 🤬 boys.

by the way, you should be bowing to Josh Heupel for forgetting how to call plays. he just helped Mack Brown keep his job if he dont switch over to the AD position.

Aint showed your face in two days and when you finally do its with the the response of a 14 year old 🤬 . Just admit yall cant 🤬 with us and kiss the ring
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • smokelahoma
    edited October 2013

same way I felt before I posted the gif....

🤬 🤬 lol

thats your problem, you FEEL too much... go sit down somewhere and miss me with your 🤬 monologue
  • smokelahoma
    edited October 2013

Aint showed your face in two days and when you finally do its with the the response of a 14 year old 🤬 . Just admit yall cant 🤬 with us and kiss the ring

aint showed my face in two days? who the 🤬 are you my baby mama? what I gotta check in with you 🤬 so I dont upset your 🤬 ? let me know yall that big of fans that you in here countin down days till I get on the IC. thats how I know yall some losers in life, yall put way too much stock into these screen names and words. get a life and get the 🤬 off my computer screen 🤬
  • HustleThaDon
    Lmao feels leaking through the screen.
  • southsil4lil
    edited October 2013
    Lmao feels leaking through the screen.

Its too easy to troll these 🤬
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Renner starting against us on Thursday on a gimpy ankle.

Let Tyriq eat.

2013-10-0515_35_15.gif

SPORTS_FBC-FLORIDA-MIAMI_29_MI_t607.JPG