What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Old news for OU fans. Metoyer been a bust anyway.

Old news that he was beating off with pens (nh) or that he was a bust?

“Trey has not been with us since prior to the TCU game and at this time I do not anticipate that he will return to the team in the future,” Stoops said.

^^^ That.

Not the least bit interested in another grown man touching himself.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    lol. this is sick

Oklahoma sophomore wide receiver Trey Metoyer is no longer with the football team for disciplinary reasons. While most players typically get the boot from their teams for drug-related violations or not doing well in class, Metoyer’s story is a bit more disturbing.

According to SoonerScoop.com, Metoyer has been charged with two felony counts of indecent exposure. Metoyer initially denied the allegations against him, but later admitted that both incidents did in fact take place. The first was on Aug. 29. Here is the victim’s description from a probable cause affidavit obtained by SoonerScoop.com.

“The victim advised she was on a balcony smoking a cigarette when she observed the black male driving through the parking lot ? in a red Grand Am. The black male backed up and pulled into a parking spot. The victim noticed a short time later that the black male had his (🤬 ) exposed while sitting in the car (performing a lewd act).”

The second incident was similar in nature. This time, on Sept. 17, the victim claimed Metoyer approached her and asked if he could borrow a pen.

“It was learned that the victim was walking her dog when she was approached by a black male who asked her if he could borrow a pen,” the affidavit of the Sept. 17 incident stated. “The victim went into her apartment to get an ink pen and when she came back outside, the black male was (performing a lewd act) in front of her apartment. The black male then asked the victim if she would want the pen back.”

Metoyer was identified by the victim of the Sept. 17 incident earlier this month in a six-person photo lineup. Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops addressed Metoyer’s standing (or lack thereof) with the team on Tuesday night.

“Trey has not been with us since prior to the TCU game and at this time I do not anticipate that he will return to the team in the future,” Stoops said.

This dude obviously has a problem. Getting arrested for indecent exposure because you refuse to pull up your baggy pants is one thing. What Metoyer did is sexual harassment by any interpretation of the term

So the 🤬 pants were too baggy and he needed a pen to poke a hole in his belt.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn

I guess we won't see him until he shows up at the school all lost 🤬 go to
    Auburn
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only in oklahoma
  • MR.CJ
    college athletes should have no problem getting 🤬
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Famous Jameis gonna eat against Clemson dis Saturday nd officially throw his name into da Heisman race ya heard me
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Famous Jameis is just as corny a nickname as calling Peyton Manning P Diddy.
  • MR.CJ
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Famous Jameis gonna eat against Clemson dis Saturday nd officially throw his name into da Heisman race ya heard me

black excellence
  • BlackAX410
    Famous Jameis is just as corny a nickname as calling Peyton Manning P Diddy.

let dat man cook nd go by wateva he wants to go by he'll earn ya respect when he throws for a smooth 300 yards against yall mawfuckas
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    300 yards ain't part of the plan. This is what we plan to do to that boy in 2 1/2 weeks.

i-hKKNwhZ-L_zpseda44de8.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    edited October 2013
    🤬 nah lmao Jameis by far da best QB in da ACC yall aint ready for da onslaught he gonna bring to yall
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    lol. this is sick

Oklahoma sophomore wide receiver Trey Metoyer is no longer with the football team for disciplinary reasons. While most players typically get the boot from their teams for drug-related violations or not doing well in class, Metoyer’s story is a bit more disturbing.

According to SoonerScoop.com, Metoyer has been charged with two felony counts of indecent exposure. Metoyer initially denied the allegations against him, but later admitted that both incidents did in fact take place. The first was on Aug. 29. Here is the victim’s description from a probable cause affidavit obtained by SoonerScoop.com.

“The victim advised she was on a balcony smoking a cigarette when she observed the black male driving through the parking lot ? in a red Grand Am. The black male backed up and pulled into a parking spot. The victim noticed a short time later that the black male had his (🤬 ) exposed while sitting in the car (performing a lewd act).”

The second incident was similar in nature. This time, on Sept. 17, the victim claimed Metoyer approached her and asked if he could borrow a pen.

“It was learned that the victim was walking her dog when she was approached by a black male who asked her if he could borrow a pen,” the affidavit of the Sept. 17 incident stated. “The victim went into her apartment to get an ink pen and when she came back outside, the black male was (performing a lewd act) in front of her apartment. The black male then asked the victim if she would want the pen back.”

Metoyer was identified by the victim of the Sept. 17 incident earlier this month in a six-person photo lineup. Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops addressed Metoyer’s standing (or lack thereof) with the team on Tuesday night.

This dude obviously has a problem. Getting arrested for indecent exposure because you refuse to pull up your baggy pants is one thing. What Metoyer did is sexual harassment by any interpretation of the term

271.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    What a perv....
  • Livefromclayco
    As for the fateful play that put Franklin’s season on hold, Pinkel told the Columbia booster club that it was among one of “a bunch of plays” Missouri sent to the SEC for evaluation. Franklin scrambled out of the pocket and flipped the ball out of bounds left-handed but came down hard on his shoulder under Georgia defenders Amarlo Herrera and Jordan Jenkins.

Lol these 🤬 snitching after a win tho??

zouhurt_medium.gif

It's not Jordan's fault their QB is a 🤬
  • infamous114
    I think UCF can give Louisville a tough game. Wouldn't be surprised if Louisville is upset.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Well damn

Auburn

We turn losers into winners unlike this one school that is 3-20 in its last 23 games vs ranked opponents

• CottonCitySlim
    Man now I know how infamous114 feels when Miami 🤬 leave Miami go play somewhere else every time I see Jamies Winston's highlights
  • Livefromclayco
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Well damn

Auburn

We turn losers into winners unlike this one school that is 3-20 in its last 23 games vs ranked opponents

Yeah y'all some 3-9 winners. One day if we work hard enough we'll go winless in the conference too
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    🤬 nah lmao Jameis by far da best QB in da ACC yall aint ready for da onslaught he gonna bring to yall

🤬 has not played anybody

• BlackAX410

🤬 has not played anybody

he'll show nd prove against yall under da lights Saturday at 8 u can tell when u got sumthin special on deck Tahj Boyd is a beast too it should be a good game but we're gonna win
  • CottonCitySlim
    Shout out to UGA though, only team out of the SEC big 6 to not win a national championship in the bcs era....looking at this season seems this won't change
  • Livefromclayco
    S/o to Auburn the only big 6 team to go winless in conference play ever

UGA-Auburn%202011.png?1321239330

111112_uga_football_bs16.jpg

rzYKz.AuSt.71.jpeg

Michael%2BBennett%2Bcatches%2BAaron%2BMurray%2BPass%2BUGA%2Bvs%2BAU%2B2011.jpg

One day y'all will be relevant again
    I'm lying you won't
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats going on down at Grambling St. the whole team walk off the practice field today...heard they might forfeit the rest of the season...they're 0-7 btw.
  • Livefromclayco
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Whats going on down at Grambling St. the whole team walk off the practice field today...heard they might forfeit the rest of the season...they're 0-7 btw.

0-7??

Looks like they forfeited the first half of the season too