What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Dayum them 🤬 lost to lincoln college of missouri...yeah they should just stop playing football for the rest of the 2013 season.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Grambling as a university is on Morris Brown status almost. I want to say they should clean house but the real problem is the horrible influential alumni. But that is also what brought Morris Brown to its knees. Horrible influential alumni!

They should have waited to fire the coach until the end of the season. Let him run his course.

Now they have fired the coaches of almost all the major sports programs. Have been sued by almost all of them (waiting on Coach Williams to make it 100%) and have alienated the student athletes. Hey Grambling is going backward fast.

They just got from under the financial troubles that nearly had them controlled by the state. At least they can be like LSU (stealing, corruption, firing of professors, etc...) and keep their business out the street.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Whats going on down at Grambling St. the whole team walk off the practice field today...heard they might forfeit the rest of the season...they're 0-7 btw.

They probably didn't like that doug williams got fired
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    UNC going with black uniforms and "Zero Dark Thirty" theme tonight. This is all I gotta say about that.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be tuned in for the UM game tonight. Hope we can both stay undefeated when we meet up on 11/02.

• caddo man
    OLE MISS injury report.

Linebacker Serderius Bryant - Concussion, day-to-day
    Defensive end Robert Nkemdiche - Hamstring, will not play against LSU
    Linebacker/Defensive End Temario Strong - I can't find specifics on his injury, but he is doubtful to play
    Halfback Jeff Scott - Thigh bruise, questionable
    Defensive Back Mike Hilton - Hamstring, "not probable" to play
    Defensive Tackle Issac Gross - Shoulder, "will try" to play this weekend
    Quarterback Barry Brunetti - Shoulder, will play, but is not at 100%
    Safety Chief Brown - Injury specifics unknown, but will likely play

The following three were injured heading into Texas A&M, but will also miss the LSU game

Defensive end C.J. Johnson - Lingering ankle issue, "probably not" going to play
    Defensive end Carlos Thompson - Unspecific injury, "definitely" out against LSU
    Offensive guard Aaron Morris - Torn ACL, out for season

If the score isnt in the 40s, someone will have some explaining to do.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be funny if unc upsetted Miami
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Upsetted. Axel, I love how you create words out of nowhere lol.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

michael-irvin-laughs-hard.gif
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axel meant well.
  • bgoat
    Much as I hate the Canes(Not more than the Gayturds), I want them to win. Don't want any upsets tonight. Then we need to take care of business this weekend and next weekend.

I really want the UFag to win on out until we play them.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    Much as I hate the Canes(Not more than the Gayturds), I want them to win. Don't want any upsets tonight. Then we need to take care of business this weekend and next weekend.

Lol that's not gonna happen
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

its happened wunce before!!!
    http://youtu.be/2agxDcGOc_0

http://youtu.be/m7alyMHbP30

• bgoat
    allday1992 wrote: »

Lol that's not gonna happen

IDK, gonna be a tough game. Their D against y'all depleted Offense, and their lack of Offense against y'all D(y'all D ain't that good this year.)
  • bgoat
    Didn't realize how Bad UNC is this year. Got damn East Carolina took y'all down thru there this year.
  • Matt-
    Didn't realize how Bad UNC is this year. Got damn East Carolina took y'all down thru there this year.

I would say we'll be back to where we used to be. But then that would require actually being somewhere.

And I'd also sound like an FSU fan
  • bgoat
    Matt- wrote: »

I would say we'll be back to where we used to be. But then that would require actually being somewhere.

Look at the 90's, look at Bobby last 10 yrs, look at the last couple of years. I'd say we're back on the right path to where we used to be.
  • Matt-

Look at the 90's, look at Bobby last 10 yrs, look at the last couple of years. I'd say we're back on the right path to where we used to be.

reposted from the 2010-2011 college football thread.
  • bgoat

7-6 in 2009 to 10-4 in 2010

I'll take it. Do better Matt

Don't you got some bouncy ball to worry about??
  • Matt-

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
  • bgoat

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
    LOL
    What's confusing?
  • Matt-

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
    LOL
    What's confusing?

Bouncy 🤬 never always take off somewhere unexpected after the 2nd bounce
  • bgoat

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
    LOL
    What's confusing?

Bouncy 🤬 never always take off somewhere unexpected after the 2nd bounce

Very true. That's how I describe basketball during the height of football season.

I was taking a shot at UNC being a basketball school trying to play football.
  • infamous114
  • caddo man
    BWzXZmlCAAAV9aY.jpg:large

Brothers int he back waiting for their pic. I wish that pic hit the internet so we can compare.