What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    HustleMob wrote: »
    All this other 🤬 yall talking about is irrelevant. When Texas and Oklahoma played against each other who won? Okay then.

You don't gotta take this 🤬 man yall whipped these dudes head up this year. 🤬 after the way yall was being harassed in this thread I expected yall to go harder on them Okie ass 🤬 . Let them fools have it bruh. FIGHT BACK!!

tumblr_mdlsgiNoF81rbrixro1_250.gif

Nikka florida got whipped by 8 squads including Division III nikkas and you ain't "fought back" yet.

I still rep and pop back at these 🤬 when the opportunity arises , but the ammo is limited right now. On the other hand bruh team done whipped yall ass, but he hasn't went half as hard as yall went on Texas. It's like he being merciful on yall ass for whatever reason. Best believe when we put it on Georgia, FSU ,etc again there's gonna be hell to pay.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you say I'm being merciful? What else needs to be said?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport
    40m
    Nick Saban is reportedly in contract negotiations with Alabama for an extension in the $7 million per year range http://bit.ly/1dnDs1g
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    I just read that Texas is gonna offer Saban 10 yrs $100 mil and 1% of the longhorn network....

What the 🤬
  • HustleThaDon
    tha bause wrote: »
    I just read that Texas is gonna offer Saban 10 yrs $100 mil

That's a false report
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

You supposed to challenge me to a fight in Dallas.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    I just read that Texas is gonna offer Saban 10 yrs $100 mil

That's a false report

Ah okay. Coaches don't need A-Rod contracts
  • HustleThaDon

"I challenge you to Mortal Kombat. Do you accept or yield?"
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2013

"I challenge you to Mortal Kombat. Do you accept or yield?"

Man, lemme go get my new era Raiden hat. Hol'up....
  • Livefromclayco
    Lol at that 🤬 Jameis 🤬 🤬 having a press conference
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2013
    I hate it when hoes talk. I love it when ladies/women talk, but lawd I swear all hoes should be forced to wear muzzles.
  • Livefromclayco
    You can't thank reality tv and the rapid growth of 🤬 🤬 in this country for that
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing else needs to be said it's just how often it's being said. You honestly think you went half as hard at them as they went at yall after that 3 year streak? I mean if you just want to let the beat down speak for itself than do that. I'm just saying if it was me the 🤬 would be persistent and overwhelming lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    ScreenShot2013-12-10at6.05.30PM_crop_north.png?w=340&h=234&q=75

Nah bruh. You doing it wrong.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing else needs to be said it's just how often it's being said. You honestly think you went half as hard at them as they went at yall after that 3 year streak? I mean if you just want to let the beat down speak for itself than do that. I'm just saying if it was me the 🤬 would be persistent and overwhelming lol

The win is enough and a cpl pics don't hurt

But what's the point of going all out?
  • Livefromclayco
  • Livefromclayco
    Shizlansky wrote: »

The win is enough and a cpl pics don't hurt

But what's the point of going all out in the regular season??

Fixed and co-sign

Once bowl season's over it's nothing but gunshots.
  • greenwood1921
    allday1992 wrote: »
    http://247sports.com/Article/Texas-Longhorns-top-recruiting-job-in-college-football-165665

I agree with it for the most part. I would put USC ahead of us tho

16- Oklahoma- Similar to Michigan, the Sooners are located in a state with good, not great, talent and Oklahoma State is located there, too. Also similar to the Wolverines, Oklahoma has great tradition and can appeal to players across the country. Proximity to the Dallas Metroplex once had OU in a dominant position in that talent-rich metro area, but for the past four or five cycles, the Sooners have spread themselves out a bit and are now factors in California and Florida as well. The facilities are great and there are legions of Sooners fans across the country, so the support is there.

Right on the money. That's how I know Stoops is a dope recruiter - talent doesn't fall in his lap. OU is the most "respected" program in Oklahoma and the Southwest in general -- but take it from me - Okey Lite has always been looked at as the "fun school". Academics are easier, and no matter who the coach or the main booster is, Okey Lite always does a better job of enticing in-state talent with smoke-n-mirrors (uniforms, facilities, hoes, etc.)

So in order to recruit well @ OU, you have to go head up with Okey Lite in-state, texass, and reach into places like Florida and cali where there is no shortage of competition.

Switzer was a better "texas" and in-state recruiter than Stoops, but Stoops is the best national recruiter we ever had.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btady Joke jas neen a hteat recruiter but a poor coach. I'm not seeing any development of talent. Could just be 2 yesrs of waclqb play. This hos qb recruit starting in 14...he better be sharp...and hire some younger coordinators
  • caddo man
    edited December 2013
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Btady Joke jas neen a hteat recruiter but a poor coach. I'm not seeing any development of talent. Could just be 2 yesrs of waclqb play. This hos qb recruit starting in 14...he better be sharp...and hire some younger coordinators
    u have to be mobile posting cause I read that 🤬 with Yosemite+Sam+ysguns2.gif

mixed with

littlerascalsbuckwheatLR32.jpg in my head.
  • caddo man
    The LSU assessment was right on but a bit high for me.

I would put them behind Florida and USC. Maybe even Georgia if that assessment wasnt spot on.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greenwood1921
    If you're a HC @ USC and you can't get a top 10 recruiting class with your eyes closed -- UPS is hiring.

This college coaching thang ain't for you.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a HC @ USC and you can't get a top 10 recruiting class with your eyes closed -- UPS is hiring.

This college coaching thang ain't for you.

Basically. I'm giving Sark a pass on this year due to a coaches first recruiting class being his worst and we will only have 19 spots (expecting a top 20 this year). But 2015 shiiiittt.