What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    The thing that makes USC the best/easiest place to recruit ain't even the location. It's the lack of any real competition.

Stanford and UCLA have somewhat of a "snobbish" approach to recruiting like Duke in basketball. And let's face it, all these 4-stars and 5-stars ain't rocket scientists.

Cal = non factor.
    Oregon = awesome facilities and "outfits", but no history, no mystique no rings -- just Power Ranger suits. And the only reason they've dipped into the well is because of USC's scholly limits.

Florida programs can't say this. OU and texass can't say this. Those Big 10 schools damn sure can't say it 'cause they have to deal with each other AND Notre Dame.

USC basically has the entire west coast plus the Vegas pipeline (some good athletes in vegas), Arizona, plus their Somoan/Hawaii connect -- all to themselves.

A Oklahoma might reach in and snatch a Kenny Stills or Roy Williams or Brennan Clay, but that hurts Cal/UCLA/Stanford more than it hurts USC.

• BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Oklahoma might reach in and snatch a Kenny Stills or Roy Williams or Brennan Clay, but that hurts Cal/UCLA/Stanford more than it hurts USC.

Yeah it's looking like Michiah Quick and Joe Mixon might be two more currently uncomitted Cali kids y'all gonna add this go around.
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2013
    BDB wrote: »

Yeah it's looking like Michiah Quick and Joe Mixon might be two more currently uncomitted Cali kids y'all gonna add this go around.

Mixon definitely. Quick -- we'll see.

Mixon and Keith Ford in the same backfield is just unfair. He said his top two are us and UW.

Plus we got 3 seniors gone after this year so after Keith Ford PT is up for grabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ExRDZWNp-Dg
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

Mixon definitely. Quick -- we'll see.

Mixon and Keith Ford in the same backfield is just unfair. He said his top two are us and UW.

Plus we got 3 seniors gone after this year so after Keith Ford PT is up for grabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ExRDZWNp-Dg

Yeah Jojo legit. Him and Ford running styles compliment each other real well too.
  • greenwood1921
    The Cali commit I'm most excited about is Dallis Todd. 4-star.

6'5" runs a 4.3 in the 40. Remind me of a bigger Kenny Stills with "Moss" capabilities.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Sean Taylor's little brother is in 6th grade playing RB and Safety like his big brother did in high school. Wears the same number. If he's wearing anything other than a U on his helmet, blow up the program.
  • greenwood1921
    Just found out that Joe Mixon is trying to do the "package deal" thing with his two cousins like NkdichiGrilledCheese did to Ole Miss last year. smh

And the only programs offering his cousins are Sacramento State and Portland State. lol. foh
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Sark will do well. I wanna see a Keith Price type mobile QB here to go with some of these skill players we always pick up. 🤬 could be beastly if we go away from this outdated I formation 🤬 just a lil bit.

Not go completely spread, but open this offense up a bit.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out that Joe Mixon is trying to do the "package deal" thing with his two cousins like NkdichiGrilledCheese did to Ole Miss last year. smh

And the only programs offering his cousins are Sacramento State and Portland State. lol. foh

I hope not, I like that Mixon dude.
  • BDBIID
    I think Sark will do well. I wanna see a Keith Price type mobile QB here to go with some of these skill players we always pick up. 🤬 could be beastly if we go away from this outdated I formation 🤬 just a lil bit.

Not go completely spread, but open this offense up a bit.

Yeah Sark already said he's going up-tempo no huddle going forward. Pro Style with a lot of spread concepts similar to what New England runs.

Finally going to use all of our playmakers. I been dying for 4 and 5 wide sets here and there. Steven Mitchell is going to be electric in Sark's O. and fwiw there is chatter Lee is 50-50 on returning but I'm not banking on his return.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Got 4 tickets to the Sugar Bowl.....Ha

🤬 gettin sold asap
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 ...If I was Stoops...I'd promise his cousins a starting position to sign Mixon....and then let them start on special teams...field goal unit..
  • greenwood1921

🤬 ...If I was Stoops...I'd promise his cousins a starting position to sign Mixon....and then let them start on special teams...field goal unit..

Nah. Our Field goal unit is elite, bruh.

ou-fake-field-goal.gif

Well oiled machine, cuh. Nothing but cutthroats, pimps, and playas on our field goal unit.
  • BDBIID
    Got two 4* commits tonight.

CB Jonathan Lockett

Juco DT Claude Pelon

I see ya Sark.

4qjvxy.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Pelon followed Sark to USC huh...he was a Washington lean, we were recruiting him. Been having trouble with JUCO DT's this recruiting cycle. Our admissions makes 🤬 tougher.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Man Applies For UND Head Coach Job, Cites Playing Madden As Experience

Thanks to years of playing the Madden and NCAA Football franchises on Sega Genesis and Playstation, Christopher McComas feels confident he can lead the University of North Dakota to football immortality. His plan? "Chuck the pigskin" and then chuck it some more. Relentless defense. No mercy punting.

McComas saw on Twitter that UND was looking for a new coach and thought, what the hey, let's have some fun. He wrote a letter to athletic director Brian Faison expressing interest in the position and provided his qualifications.

My football philosophy is basically an attacking one. We're going to give AIR RAID a whole new definition. Theoretically how many times do you think a team can pass in a game? Challenge accepted. We're going 5 wide, chucking the pigskin all over the place. Never punt. Onside every time. Chip Kelly will be calling me to learn my offense. We will put on an exciting brand of football, we will pack them into the Alerus Center night in and night out, go ahead and blow the roof off the place and add about 35,000 seats to that place.

In addition to the letter, he submitted a nine-page Powerpoint presentation getting into the brass tacks of his candidacy...

http://deadspin.com/man-applies-for-und-head-coach-job-cites-playing-madde-1481626884

Power Point Pdf

http://legacy.grandforksherald.com/pdfs/Christopher McComas' Application PowerPoint.pdf
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heath Cline @heathradio
    Spurrier to Bianchi: "I didn't know Jadeveon's car that could go that fast. He doesn't have a pretty car like those FSU guys used to drive."

Capital One Bowl @CapitalOneBowl
    Spurrier: "Somebody told me the Gators are staying home for the holidays, maybe we can get a bunch of Gators to come to our game." #HBC

Capital One Bowl @CapitalOneBowl
    @BianchiWrites asks Spurrier if he is surprised about what's happening with the Redskins. He laughs, "No!"

shots-fired-o.gif
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

cant front breh...them two 🤬 is dogs breh.....specially Jarvis that dude got CC caliber hands...

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't put my favorite Beckham highlight on there tho

fb8373a8-de94-427d-8dbe-81a46767ffd3_LSU-Face-Fumble.gif
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Beckham got butterfingers in the worse times. 🤬 will not taint his legacy.

Cant wait to see him and Landry in my LSU in the NFL spread.

Speaking of legacy. This WR class is stacked for LSU.

Trey Quinn WR

Tony Upchurch WR possible TE

Possible commits
    Speedy Noil

Malichi Dupre

Possible if LSU misses out on the last two.
    Dhaquille Williams

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dhaquille tho? He wont succeed wit dat name
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dhaquille Williams should come get him one yr of Jameis. Especially after Kelvin Benjamin dip out to the league.

We'll take Malichi Dupre too.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2013
    How many receivers are yall trying to add to yall class? Isn't FSU leading for Travis Rudolph and Ermon Lane?