What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oHH Amari Cooper mad

@AmariCooper: We don't suppose to be in a fricking sugar bowl we back next year tho!! Believe that

@AmariCooper: Y'all on my nuts about my grammar but watching the game on a couch #frickyall

@AmariCooper: No it's my twitter frick you meanRT @JackJ14CFB: Come on @amaricooper, delete those tweets. You're better than that man

@AmariCooper: When will y'all ever realize that I can say what the frick I want I'm a winner and a champion
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wasn't supposed 2 play in the championship 2 years ago when they didn't win their conference
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oHH Amari Cooper mad

@AmariCooper: We don't suppose to be in a fricking sugar bowl we back next year tho!! Believe that

@AmariCooper: Y'all on my nuts about my grammar but watching the game on a couch #frickyall

@AmariCooper: No it's my twitter frick you meanRT @JackJ14CFB: Come on @amaricooper, delete those tweets. You're better than that man

@AmariCooper: When will y'all ever realize that I can say what the frick I want I'm a winner and a champion

lil 🤬
  • G.Avant
    I don't know if it was just me being detached because my team's not playing and just being on some other 🤬 or what, but this done been the weakest bowl season in a long ass time. What yall think?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amari must still get beatings from mom dukes for cussing. What grown black man uses "frick" and "fricking"?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalvin Cook quote
    "People were telling me to watch the Duke game, but I feel like you can't really look at the Duke game because they ain't the same type of players," Cook said. "People told me to watch the Duke game, I watched the Duke game. Coach Roper is a great coach, but I don't think Florida has the athletes like Duke got."

Nicolas_Cage_Laugh_GIF.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »
    Amari must still get beatings from mom dukes for cussing. What grown black man uses "frick" and "fricking"?

Saban might restrict cussing from his players on twitter kinda like wat stern tries to do wit nba players
  • Livefromclayco

The board he got those from has a cursing filter it changes 🤬 to frick
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

The board he got those from has a cursing filter it changes 🤬 to frick

Oh aight. Makes sense now.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holla back at me...

@smokelahoma
    @soulbrother

BOOMER!

SOOOOOOONNNNEEEEEERRRRRRR ON THESE NIGGGGAAAAASSSSS....
  • soulbrother
    OU should be top 3 at seasons end...... 1.FSU 2.MSU 3.OU 4.AU/OSU

Predictions for 2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP played at Jerry's World...

OKLAHOMA vs Florida State

THE RE-MATCH:

ps

I'm giving goats to all post for the next 3 days that have BOOMER at the end of it...
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I have watched the game. Props to OU for the good game yall came to play and deserve the win *respect*

We had too many mistakes to be win that game. cant wait to see more of Henry next season.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to find a fix for our Achilles heel. That uptempo offense. Kirby better start studying and adjusting cause that 🤬 ain't going away
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

THE RE-MATCH:

ps

I'm giving goats to all post for the next 3 days that have BOOMER at the end of it...

Nah, I think they'll still hate and have us at 4 or 5.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they leave us out of the top 5. Don't even really give a 🤬 honestly. Our statement is made.

Turned on the TV this morning and heard some dumb bish on ESPN say "Bama looked like they didn't want to be there."

lmmaaaaaaooo

First of all -- No. Them nikkas came out turnt the 🤬 up. Drove down the field, scored, and then po lil' Roy Finch almost got decapitated on the kickoff afterward.

Problem is, when a fake tough-guy gets hit in his mouth, his mood automatically changes about the fight.

PLUS -- Lemme dig into the recent history books and find a couple bowl games that OU "didn't wanna be in" that we lost. I'm sure we'll get credit for those lawses --- right? No? Nah, didn't think so. lol

ad_zps332218ec.gif
  • greenwood1921
    *DEAD* @ A-D-Bo.

ymematap.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    eot7zBf.jpg

Ummmm, thanks guys, but uhhhh... We joined the club when Clinton was president. Thanks tho.
  • greenwood1921
    Now that I have watched the game. Props to OU for the good game yall came to play and deserve the win *respect*

We had too many mistakes to be win that game. cant wait to see more of Henry next season.
    We need to find a fix for our Achilles heel. That uptempo offense. Kirby better start studying and adjusting cause that 🤬 ain't going away

*Props*

Y'alls defense is straight, just can't expect every player that put on that uniform to play like the last nikka that rocked that uniform. I'm still waiting on our defense to truly return to that 2000-2003 level. Takes time and the right personnel.

Shouts out to this muthafucka tho...

BV9B_henry_web.gif

I forgive him for that nappy, receding tree growing out the back of his dome, but this nikka is a problem. I'm not really impressed by Yeldon at all, but this cat made my heart soul-clap err time he got the rock. I'm sure AD was impressed too.

• BeleeDatPleighboy

*Props*

Y'alls defense is straight, just can't expect every player that put on that uniform to play like the last nikka that rocked that uniform. I'm still waiting on our defense to truly return to that 2000-2003 level. Takes time and the right personnel.

Shouts out to this muthafucka tho...

BV9B_henry_web.gif

I forgive him for that nappy, receding tree growing out the back of his dome, but this nikka is a problem. I'm not really impressed by Yeldon at all, but this cat made my heart soul-clap err time he got the rock. I'm sure AD was impressed too.

True. Them dudes gotta play with more discipline. The talent is there....but a lot of those dudes was spoiled by winning...hopefully this kick in the 🤬 mouth will wake them 🤬 up....

I truly believe that Yeldon lost a lot of reps tonight. There is nothing that jumps out about this guy...he not a game changer....he is a dependable back (at times..he fumble to much for my taste) but nothing that make you say "wow". He still will be the starter opening day next season tho.

Ugmo Henry.....that 🤬 is gonna be a problem....a lot of coaches in the SEC took a 🤬 on themselves when they seen that monster run last night
  • soulbrother
    In case you missed it...

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    University of LSU lol...these kids be butchering the names of their schools...Dalvin said the other day, University of Florida State...UFS lol

Heard they was doing it on purpose to troll The University of Florida or Bama. I don't really care either way, just give the muthafucka the ball.
  • Livefromclayco
    🤬 predicting next years national championship already??

Let me grab this bookmark right quick
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    🤬 predicting next years national championship already??

Let me grab this bookmark right quick

I really believe my squad will be 1 of the 4 playoff teams.
  • G.Avant

THE RE-MATCH:

ps

Why the 🤬 these 🤬 ass 🤬 kep screaming BOOMER
  • G.Avant
    Yall dudes predicting NCs already setting yaself up for failure BOOMER