What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Remembers when Okey Lite was projected to win the Big XII and then was feeling themselves because they beat "SEC" Ol' Miss...
    the_shaq_shimmy-62781.gif

There's only soONErs Oklahoma, phaggits.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    SEC SEC SEC

You just gon run this to the ground huh lol...along with "She got that wet wet" and "It's over"
  • greenwood1921
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Okie st will always be little brother

Bama too.
    3-0.

the_shaq_shimmy-62781.gif
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2014
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Gatorade bath needs to be retired

Nah. Tradition. Pop quiz: Do you know who was the first to get one?

I think Parcells in the late 80's.

I get it's tradition but these coaches been getting the Gatorade after winning the most meaningless games. Should only be used for championships or if a coach is retiring not for winning the las vegas bowl or some 🤬 like that.

That's like saying players shouldn't celebrate unless it's a game winning play or score in the Super Bowl. It's just a traditional celebration that's exclusive to American Football. Always fun to see these extra serious coaches smile for once and get doused by the players after the coach has had his foot up their ass all year.

The player in me loves it.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get it's tradition but these coaches been getting the Gatorade after winning the most meaningless games. Should only be used for championships or if a coach is retiring not for winning the las vegas bowl or some 🤬 like that.

That's like saying players shouldn't celebrate unless it's a game winning play or score in the Super Bowl. It's just a traditional celebration that's exclusive to American Football. Always fun to see these extra serious coaches smile for once and get doused by the players after the coach has had his foot up their ass all year.

they just tryin to change every damn thing I swear. first people dont want no more hitting, now they wanna take the got damn gatorade bath out. I tell ya, FLAG FOOTBALL COMING SOON... lol
  • greenwood1921

they just tryin to change every damn thing I swear. first people dont want no more hitting, now they wanna take the got damn gatorade bath out. I tell ya, FLAG FOOTBALL COMING SOON... lol

I love it when coaches cross their team up on that 🤬 .

OmTfH0E.gif

Stoops gotta be the hardest to get in the game.

Last night he saw'em coming and was like "No, the game ain't over. No!" And them nikkas chilled. Then they distracted him and hit'em with the double shot.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew that game was gonna be hype just of Gus Johnson calling the game
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie Strong to Texas

miami recruiting pipeline + storied football program = I don't think the big xii realizes whats about to go down
  • greenwood1921
    Charlie Strong to Texas

miami recruiting pipeline + storied football program = I don't think the big xii realizes whats about to go down

Word...
    When we hired the man that invented "The U" we destroyed the conference.

Record: 5-5-1. Didn't get a winning season again until 4 years later when Stoops was hired.

1981-Miami-Media-Guide.gif

[img]http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2009/08/10/20/381-586344.standalone.🤬 _affiliate.56.JPG[/img]
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlie strong is a great hire. he should do some damage in the big 12.

• greenwood1921
    I wouldn't be surprised if Saban is the one that gets "sick" this time instead of Urban. In the 4th quarter last night he was lookin' like...

496.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Saban is the one that gets "sick" this time instead of Urban. In the 4th quarter last night he was lookin' like...

496.gif

🤬 he looks like that when they win.
  • greenwood1921
    1of1 wrote: »

496.gif

🤬 he looks like that when they win.

True, true.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of people who think racism is dead gon learn now. Message boards gon b ugly if Texas struggles at all
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Lot of people who think racism is dead gon learn now. Message boards gon b ugly if Texas struggles at all

Imo New Coaches at big traditional powerhouse should get 3 yrs...

True rebuilding from scratch at a non-powerhouse BCS team 5 seasons.
  • greenwood1921
    Fans take shots at errthing when the team is losing.

I'm still dying about fans on Landthieves dissing our offensive coordinator's "man 🤬 ".

But of course a black coach is held to a higher standard. 🤬 black garbage men and burger flippers are too.

Just the way it is.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Im actually shocked Texas hired a black coach.

Even tho he was their 84th option.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ill just say this.. u play a whole season with guys, 🤬 doesnt go right and u still got a chance to bring somethinf home that says u did well, or at least a testestament to the difficul t season..u still are excited about it when u end it on a high note
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Im actually shocked Texas hired a black coach.

Even tho he was their 84th option.

To be honest i think strong was one of the top coaches that UT was looking at behind saban and briles they decided to remain at their programs... 5 yrs 25mil thats some nice change hope tha brotha does well.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie Strong to Texas

He could create a monster at Texas but only time will tell.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good thing Mack Brown is gone because...

“Through the whole recruiting process, I said to my coach, ‘We got to get Texas on the phone,’ ” Winston said.

Winston even tried to get Brown on the phone himself.

“I tried to call him a couple times because I really like Texas,” he said.

It’s probably better it didn’t work out. After all, Winston said he was an Oklahoma fan.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie Strong will b Texas's first black HC? Damn. Aight.

Black excellence indeed. Strong hire by Texas, pun intended.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

“Through the whole recruiting process, I said to my coach, ‘We got to get Texas on the phone,’ ” Winston said.

It’s probably better it didn’t work out. After all, Winston said he was an Oklahoma fan.

Smh.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Predictions for Monday night? I got Auburn 37-34
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

Smh.

That sounds like some MR.CJ 🤬