What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 College Football Thread

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be time for a new thread
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »
    fUcla overrated. Won't be surprised if Charlie Strong boas punch em in the mouth in Dallas.

Word. We getting the W.
  • HustleThaDon
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Might be time for a new thread

Been time for that lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fUcla overrated. Won't be surprised if Charlie Strong boas punch em in the mouth in Dallas.

Arlington.

Not even in Dallas county.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Arlington.

You know what I mean man lol.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sho will hate to see Stoops owning a brother like Charlie Strong and gettin' him fired in a couple years.

Damn shame...

Well, muhfuckas never luh'd Winnie the Black Pooh either.

John-Blake-Oklahoma-Coach_display_image.jpg?1304919951

Is what it is, bruh.
  • greenwood1921
    I fuxx with that Nebastard back Abdullah. He should be a household name by christmas barring injury.
  • HustleThaDon
    I'm looking forward to hanging another W on you clowns in the shootout. Magazines hyping y'all up is perfect. Makes it more etherous
  • Shizlansky

Arlington.

You know what I mean man lol.

Ppl in Arlington hate that.
  • greenwood1921
    00713 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to hanging another W on you clowns in the shootout. Magazines hyping y'all up is perfect. Makes it more etherous

Foh...

XoBW7GC.gif
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2014
    Rumors swirling around that DGB will appeal his suspension and get some kinda "waiver" so that he can play somewhere else immediately.

And his first choice would be...

e271c286_zps63732e3a.png

http://tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=11982614

emot_stoopshead.gif
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 CLVLNDMembers Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]

We ready
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 CLVLNDMembers Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Smh how do u post pics from a phone
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish NCAA Football 15 was coming out to hold over until the season.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    75 Days until FSU football. Big Cam Erving holding it down at LT. Dallas2Dallas
    BqQRjABCUAINqBB.jpg:large

^^^^ That nikka is not a day younger than 38.

LOL.. He was a true freshman when y'all handed us our 🤬 back in 2010.
  • greenwood1921

Just reminded me we're 6-0 against the last two national champs in the Stoops era. I think those last two OU/FSU games let FSU know how far they were from REALLY being back. And Jimbo made the adjustments he needed to make.

You're welcome.

Hopefully we get to 🤬 on Tennessee's "we back" party this year too.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Arlington.

Preciate that

*Arlington native post*
  • greenwood1921
    So if a Arlington nikka is rocking a *Dallas* Cowboys hat or shirt, does a Dallas nikka have the right to tell him to cover up the "Dallas" on that 🤬 ?

lol.

In about 20 years I wouldn't be surprised if none of these teams played in the actual city they represent. Urban sprawl is so crazy right now that you have to consider "metro area" rather than just the city limits.

Teams are trying to get new stadiums/arenas every 15-20 years and eventually it starts to make more sense to build in suburbs that have cheaper property tax and more space to build. (Which is the REAL reasons that neither "New York" NFL team actually plays in the city or state of New York.)

*shrug*
  • Shizlansky
    So if a Arlington nikka is rocking a *Dallas* Cowboys hat or shirt, does a Dallas nikka have the right to tell him to cover up the "Dallas" on that 🤬 ?

lol.

In about 20 years I wouldn't be surprised if none of these teams played in the actual city they represent. Urban sprawl is so crazy right now that you have to consider "metro area" rather than just the city limits.

Teams are trying to get new stadiums/arenas every 15-20 years and eventually it starts to make more sense to build in suburbs that have cheaper property tax and more space to build. (Which is the REAL reasons that neither "New York" NFL team actually plays in the city or state of New York.)

*shrug*

Jerry World raised taxes.

Even though jerry put up most of the money The ppl of Arlington had to pay the rest.

They just want their recognition when these broadcaster be saying "live from Dallas"

But playing in a entirely different state is weird to me.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just reminded me we're 6-0 against the last two national champs in the Stoops era. I think those last two OU/FSU games let FSU know how far they were from REALLY being back. And Jimbo made the adjustments he needed to make.

You're welcome.

Those last 2 games were definitely measuring sticks to see where the program stood. He definitely made some adjustments, I couldn't pin point what they were, but I would go with the coaches and scheme.

His 1st staff was kinda young and were better recruiters than coaches. He didn't trust all the coaches from the 1st staff all that much, so he couldn't focus on calling the game. The 2nd staff you can really tell the difference. Great recruiters and better coaches.

Maybe we can get a re-match in the Championship game. That would be nice.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2014

lol.

*shrug*

Jerry World raised taxes.

Even though jerry put up most of the money The ppl of Arlington had to pay the rest.

They just want their recognition when these broadcaster be saying "live from Dallas"

But playing in a entirely different state is weird to me.

Yeah, that New York 🤬 is weird, but it's still in the "metro area" of NYC. In fact, most celebrities and athletes that are from New York or play for New York teams (or work in NYC) live out in Jersey.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the people that fill up the Georgia Dome for Falcon games or fill up the superdome for Aint's games don't live in Atlanta proper or New Orleans proper. They live mostly in surrounding suburbs and parrishes ---

Meanwhile - most of the people that can see the Superdome or Georgia Dome outside their window can't afford go to NFL games every week. Which is why it's hard to judge fanbases by what you see in the stadium/arena.

I just feel like if suburb folks wanna "rep" a city's team, don't get mad when you gotta pay taxes or if the team moves to your suburb and doesn't rep your lil funky ass suburb.

If Dallas didn't exist and it was just Arlington sittin there in North texas with Fort Worth -- there would probably be no Cowboys and no Jerry World or all the billions in tax revenue and international notoriety that comes from both.
  • greenwood1921

You're welcome.

Those last 2 games were definitely measuring sticks to see where the program stood. He definitely made some adjustments, I couldn't pin point what they were, but I would go with the coaches and scheme.

His 1st staff was kinda young and were better recruiters than coaches. He didn't trust all the coaches from the 1st staff all that much, so he couldn't focus on calling the game. The 2nd staff you can really tell the difference. Great recruiters and better coaches.

Maybe we can get a re-match in the Championship game. That would be nice.

If we make it to the Final Four (which is what I'm gon' call it until they come up with something better than just "college football playoff") I'm pretty sure it will some type of rematch for us. Us and Bama and/or us and FSU.

• G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're welcome.

🤬 who talking about Tennessee being back?? LMAO :)) :)) :))

That 🤬 is straight comedy. Tell em to pass that dope lol. We going for 10 in a row on that ass this year
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Not sure who i trust with the qb position at Texas right now.....
  • HustleThaDon
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Not sure who i trust with the qb position at Texas right now.....

Ash is the QB. Swoopes ain't ready. Heard ain't even practiced with the team.