What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Black b*tches fight Puerto Rican girl, her sexy ass mother & her 9 year old son

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Mother should've minded her business.

The other hoes lost though, for not exposing the sister's 🤬 ; that's standard protocol for these fights.

Usually the only type of 🤬 gettin exposed in those fights are the fat sloppy ones. Females with the nice perky 🤬 usually have locked down. I mean for some 🤬 any 🤬 will do but I'd have to pass on that.
    Yeh. Most of the time, the behemoths are the ones shameless enough to allow their useless lumps of flesh to freely swing, unclothed.

But when an attractive 🤬 is losing enough, even she may be exposed:
    http://theync.com/fight/black-girl-gets-stripped-naked-during-fight.htm

Such exposure cements the opposing force's victory.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the IC no longer embeds? Cool
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmfh this is why the world hates blacks. It's been years since slavery ended and we could have been changed our image and became a power in this world but nope we got this stupid ish going on smh

if the world hates blacks it started long before worldstar videos.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    🤬 ass rats
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw, the skinny one is her sister, that super fat one that shows up at the end is the mother.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on 6
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    btw, the skinny one is her sister, that super fat one that shows up at the end is the mother.
    My posts have been edited accordingly.

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother should've minded her business.

The other hoes lost though, for not exposing the sister's 🤬 ; that's standard protocol for these fights.

Usually the only type of 🤬 gettin exposed in those fights are the fat sloppy ones. Females with the nice perky 🤬 usually have locked down. I mean for some 🤬 any 🤬 will do but I'd have to pass on that.
    Yeh. Most of the time, the behemoths are the ones shameless enough to allow their useless lumps of flesh to freely swing, unclothed.

But when an attractive 🤬 is losing enough, even she may be exposed:
    http://theync.com/fight/black-girl-gets-stripped-naked-during-fight.htm

Such exposure cements the opposing force's victory.

Goat..That was a sexy ass fight..they stripped that lite skin hoe all the way naked..thats how every girl fight should be. Only if they look good though.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *waits for Tommy Sotomayor to make an 18 minute epic rant video*

Title: "Beasties poundcake beautiful chiquita"
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jealous of what? Puerto Ricans are more confused then mulattoes
  • letsgetitalready
    letsgetitalready Members Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    And I see it's more idiots on this site because I'm getting flagged fir dropping real ish. Dumb 🤬
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I see it's more idiots on this site because I'm getting flagged fir dropping real ish. Dumb 🤬

Look you 🤬 cry baby... ratchet behavior is embarrassing, but it is not the reason other races "hate" us. They hate us because they are racist and insecure. There was no worldstar or "ratchet" behavior 50 years ago when they were hanging us from trees and you better believe "the world" hated us then too. 🤬 who live their lives trying to please others lose everytime.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Why do black people have to act like this.

It is embarrassing, even though this is likely just American ratchet behaviour.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mother looks like Carla from Scrubs.

And the little fat Puerto Rican girl put the beating on that other 🤬 b/c she had a low center of gravity. That lanky 🤬 couldn't pull the fat girl over until the fat girl decided to go give her ass a history lesson.
  • letsgetitalready
    letsgetitalready Members Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    CheifThird wrote: »

Look you 🤬 cry baby... ratchet behavior is embarrassing, but it is not the reason other races "hate" us. They hate us because they are racist and insecure. There was no worldstar or "ratchet" behavior 50 years ago when they were hanging us from trees and you better believe "the world" hated us then too. 🤬 who live their lives trying to please others lose everytime.
    You obviously don't hang around other people or cultures. People look down on bkscjs mostly because of money. They started rave over money. The white man owns everything and blacks are dependant on that. Then it's the ignorance they broadcast over the world. Chinese people see that bs and stereotype. But keep thinking it's because people are insecure lol. We don't own any banks Africa is owned by other countries smh at yall
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mom was flames
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Batman. wrote: »
    I dunno why black chicks gotta beat on prettier Rican chicks. Jealous as 🤬 , both mother and daughter are smashable.

usually they always try yanking or pulling out the mixed/puerto rican girls hair so they can take it home and krazy glue it to their own scalps. Talkin bout "gurrl, dat root stimulata be workin on my 🤬 "
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMH @ y'all arguing with someone with only 51 posts....

Ain't worth it dude.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »

SMH @ y'all arguing with someone with only 51 posts....

Ain't worth it dude.
    You right.

• waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    THE THREAD STARTER called the black girl 🤬 but the dare not called the Puerto Rican girl a 🤬 .

I don't give a 🤬 about the fight, didn't care to click it, but that's is yall 🤬 ass mindset to call black women out of their names but give respect and honors to any other woman on earth who is not black...

🤬 🤬 do 🤬 things and 🤬 the creator of the thread to put black women on blast but give the rican girl the benefit of the doubt and your 🤬 ass don't even know the cause of the fight if the rican girl deserve that ass kicking...

but YET you made a thread with BLACK 🤬
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nobody gonna bring up how that rican chick was beating old girl head in before they broke it up.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did these black 🤬 attack the beautiful Rican girl's mother for breaking it up?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Why did these black 🤬 attack the beautiful Rican girl's mother for breaking it up?

Not only do you sound like a 🤬 but a 🤬 with horrible taste. That girl is fat and funny looking ...that's beautiful to you? The only chick to look at in this video is the Mother. 🤬 is wrong with you?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only do you sound like a 🤬 but a 🤬 with horrible taste. That girl is fat and funny looking ...that's beautiful to you? The only chick to look at in this video is the Mother. 🤬 is wrong with you?
    Think he referring to the mother Cheif, beautiful in this context refers to the mother:
    the beautiful mother in a nut shell

• THIRDSUPREME
    Kameron! wrote: »

Think he referring to the mother Cheif, beautiful in this context refers to the mother:
    the beautiful mother in a nut shell
    Okay, he should have said the rican girls beautiful mother.