What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ShadyTeam is just your regular Eminem fan

Ajackson17
Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in historyUniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was thinking like damn, shadyteam ain't even do nothing but show her love towards Eminem as a fan. But you guys treated her like she was insane. She has nothing to prove to you guys and you simply disrespect who she is and she proved who she was.

Just go on this link right here and see all the eminem fans
https://twitter.com/search?q=Eminem is so deep&src=typd

You guys need tone down the hate.

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Exactly. We dont welcome that type of fandom on this site. Theres a reason they called it ALLHIPHOP and not shadyteam.com
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just review the link and see for yourself the love and adornment that Eminem receives https://twitter.com/search?q=Eminem is so deep&src=typd
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Shady cool now since she post pics
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Guess u missed her Reason post. Why u aint save her from Jamel tho?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    her tea's gone cold and she's wondering why she got out of bed at all
    The morning rain clouds up her window and she can't see at all
    And even if she could it'd all be gray but his picture on her wall
    It reminds her that it's not so bad it's not so bad
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2013

Guess u missed her Reason post. Why u aint save her from Jamel tho?

aint no

Plus i stay out of other mods way as i expect them to stay out of mind if it comes a time.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its for her own good.
  • TrapStarGang
    TrapStarGang Members Posts: 198
    Interesting thread

• TrapStarGang
    TrapStarGang Members Posts: 198
    edited January 2016
    This tweet sum's up the o/p's thread

Kayla Badger ♡ ‏@Kbadgenator 7 Mar 2015
    "Most Eminem fans are white girls who drink Starbucks frappucinos"

So what @Ajackson17 is saying is if u have a problem with his core fan base why even be a fan in the first place. That is what Em is a Pop icon. His fan base is teenage girls that listen to him for catchy music and because they relate to his emotional songs
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Jay_ you should lock this too, this broad a phony
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    edited March 2016
    Forget about me for a sec here are some tweets from his fans

https://twitter.com/search?q=Eminem songs emotional&src=typd

There is literally millions of these tweets mainly from females
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    9thSide wrote: »

Jenna Marbles ‏@jennamonteiro Mar 10
    Some Eminem songs make me so emotional I was dead ass crying while driving

🤬 should have crashed and burned
  • 9thSide

Jenna Marbles ‏@jennamonteiro Mar 10
    Some Eminem songs make me so emotional I was dead ass crying while driving

🤬 should have crashed and burned

https://twitter.com/search?q=Eminem songs emotional&src=typd

• 9thSide
    And that's just on twitter

There is also millions of these on youtube comments on videos, facebook statuses, instagram posts mainly from females. Males too but majority of these comments and the fan base is females

Just shows how out of touch and different the I.C. is from the real world lol

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @_Jay_ you should lock this too, this broad a phony

I was gonna say psyop or something cuz like wtf
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

There is also millions of these on youtube comments on videos, facebook statuses, instagram posts mainly from females. Males too but majority of these comments and the fan base is females

You got some issues, Stan. I think you need some counseling.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

LMAO
  • 9thSide
    edited March 2016

Not a stan since i can admit Hell The Sequel, Infinite, and Relapse are terrible albums (which most of his fans also admit and hate all three albums)

And can admit his features besides a few are terrible

I do not own Hell The Sequel, Infinite or Relapse albums

I admit he is not a top 30 MC

I admit even on albums of his i like songs such as Don't Front, Rap 🤬 , Groundhog Day are terrible

I admit he is terrible at punchlines

I admit all the rappers currently signed to his record label make terrible music do not own any of their albums and never will buy any of their albums ever or support them in any form

All facts so with this being said i am far from a stan

Where as your boy Stew will not admit Hell The Sequel, Infinite and Relapse are terrible albums will try to defend them albums myself and majority of his fans acknowledge are wack further more Eminem himself acknowledges Relapse is a terrible album. So this is why Stew is a stan and i am not

Facts only
  • 9thSide
    And finally in the 7 years i been here i dare u to find me 1 post i made talking about his word play, him being a good lyricist, multi's, bars if u do i will pay pal u some money if u can find 1 post

Fact

• 9thSide
    edited March 2016
    Last but not least can name and admit there are atleast 40 better MC's