What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Looks like Drake finally replaced the Weeknd... PARTYNEXTDOOR

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
«1

Comments

  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is wack as 🤬 !
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't listen

    garbage

    FIVE LETTERS


    Trash
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds decent, but sounds like Drake
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    This dude's mixtape or album dropped yesterday..gonna give it a listen.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixtape was actually straight... Could see him having a couple hits.didnt know he was only 19
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixtape bumps like a mufucka to me *shrugs*
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    ya the first few haters were actually just 🤬 anyways. I havent heard the mixtape but I will download it now and listen to it later.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not really feeling the tape

    he got this one joint called Tbh though

    he ain't do it justice making it so short
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't listen

    garbage

    FIVE LETTERS


    Trash

    Lmao I see what you did there.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds almost exactly like. Drake
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    They still trash?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't all these OVO 🤬 make the same sounding music anyway?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Don't all these OVO 🤬 make the same sounding music anyway?

    Is it bad music?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album this year A classic imo.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album this year. A classic imo.
    HurrjOo.gif
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album this year. A classic imo.

    get the 🤬 outta here mate. PND is alright, but he's not even better than The Weeknd so no way he's dropping a classic
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    R.D. wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album. A classic imo.
    HurrjOo.gif

    Dudes a weirdo

    Take ALL his opinions with a grain of salt

    I'll be a weirdo but I think youre just jealous cause you cant form your own opinion without dickriding. I rather be a weirdo than a 🤬 🤬 that begs Jay on his knees for me to unban him. Dont go trying to beg Jay a second time. Just stop acting like a passive aggressive girl whos heart i broke that leaves side comments and unless you want to come fight me stop typing to me.

    where's rd?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    FishNChips wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album. A classic imo.

    get the 🤬 outta here mate. PND is alright, but he's not even better than The Weeknd so no way he's dropping a classic
    By your logic Lloyd didnt drop a classic with "Street Love" Because he's not better than Weeknd. Neither has The Dream with "Love King" or "Love Hate" (whichever you thought was better).

    "Confessions" by Usher isnt a classic because he's not better than Michael. Plus you didnt listen to the album. Great logic.

    Nellys first album is considered better than any Fabolous album, so that makes Nelly better? Great.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    He's cool..I was kinda feeling that song "Recognize"...this 🤬 knocks in the ride.


  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FishNChips wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album. A classic imo.

    get the 🤬 outta here mate. PND is alright, but he's not even better than The Weeknd so no way he's dropping a classic
    By your logic Lloyd didnt drop a classic with "Street Love" Because he's not better than Weeknd. Neither has The Dream with "Love King" or "Love Hate" (whichever you thought was better).

    "Confessions" by Usher isnt a classic because he's not better than Michael. Plus you didnt listen to the album. Great logic.

    Nellys first album is considered better than any Fabolous album, so that makes Nelly better? Great.

    Your logic makes no sense mate. PND's songs aren't as good as The Weeknd's end of story.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    FishNChips wrote: »
    FishNChips wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    They still trash?
    AggyAF wrote: »
    took an objective listen........he's aight


    i really 🤬 with that break from toronto song and i like that he engineers, writes, and produces his own music

    and Recognize and the song he did with Big Sean and Persian Rugs
    He still got the best R n B album. A classic imo.

    get the 🤬 outta here mate. PND is alright, but he's not even better than The Weeknd so no way he's dropping a classic
    By your logic Lloyd didnt drop a classic with "Street Love" Because he's not better than Weeknd. Neither has The Dream with "Love King" or "Love Hate" (whichever you thought was better).

    "Confessions" by Usher isnt a classic because he's not better than Michael. Plus you didnt listen to the album. Great logic.

    Nellys first album is considered better than any Fabolous album, so that makes Nelly better? Great.

    Your logic makes no sense mate. PND's songs aren't as good as The Weeknd's end of story.
    The Weeknds best songs didnt even make his album, PNDs album didnt have a weak moment. End of story.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PND"s albums aren't good b
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    AggyAF wrote: »
    PND"s albums aren't good b

    Why you say albums like they got more than one? That lets me know you havent heard it. Thats like saying Big Krits albums aint good. Stop while you're ahead.