What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stephanie in 2001 was a bad azz hoe

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I'd share she the baddest diva of all time. That's all

Comments

• lookdudelookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't John cena smack that ass one time on smackdown
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man back when I was 11-12 I woulda done anything just to hit it once. I woulda hit her with the meanest super soaker nut bust one has ever seen in life.

🤬 , I'd still do it now
  • TheIraqTheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    She had just got those 🤬 done and was tryin to show them off back then..........................
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them 🤬 aint no joke
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was just me.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I could of jacked off to the 🤬 that's how bad I wanted her stinkin ass, had a thing for Stephanie Mc'Mahon I wanted that 🤬 bad, but ever since she married Paul the 🤬 was over, the 🤬 lost cool points and she don't even look the same no more.....BUT DAMN SHE WAS BAD, I just wanted to seed her up that's all, didn't want none of her money, none of that 🤬 ....

Oh well......
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I wouldve EBRC her multiple time back then wouldve have even seeded it and put a ring on it.

🤬 she doesnt look as bad as she once did but ill still do all the above mentioned
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a hoe yes, bad no
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she can still get the d 🤬 that