What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

10 Most Controversial Angles in WWE history

2»

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ jake was really trying to get the snake off savage, it wouldn't budge.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 was crazy. Savage the GOAT for taking that 🤬 . It was unbelievable.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt Rick Steamboat bring a damn crocodile to fight Jakes snake one time? I remember as a lil kid thinking " it gets no better than this 🤬 here"
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Didnt Rick Steamboat bring a damn crocodile to fight Jakes snake one time? I remember as a lil kid thinking " it gets no better than this 🤬 here"

Yeah he did for his "snake pit" match with jake roberts, I just watched that match too
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AYO that Michael Coleman 🤬 was wild 🤬
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    jono wrote: »
    Macho Man being bitten by a snake

Uncensored version

Which reminded me of ...

Earthquake squashing Damien
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AYO that Michael Coleman 🤬 was wild 🤬
    That stink face 🤬 crossed some lines with me as well....
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I wanna say Cole, but the writers were snorting bath salts when they came up wit that Mae Young storyline.

Smh.

Really??? Not the Katie Vick storyline every 🤬 wrestling fan looked at the whole storyline as a complete waste of time!!!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Man that Dawn Marie/Torrie Wilson scene was the only time I had a hard on while watchin wrestling...
    Room full of males...

Anyways, Brian Pillmans 🤬 was GOAT, takers 🤬 was trill, Michael Cole's was the biggest lost, Hassan's 🤬 was the greatest letdown due to the consequences.

Loved Hassan's heel character. But like you said that & the fact that dude was literally getting death threats Vince had no other choice but to 🤬 the character off!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, i had only been watching wrestling for a couple months, all wcw at the time, so when that val venis 🤬 was among the first wwf storylines i seen, i damn near had to go back to strictly wcw lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    That Goldust 🤬 was crucial. I can't believe they were doing that 🤬 in 1995-1996. That 🤬 was openly 🤬 ,

I was confused as hell. B/c at first I was like "Wait can they do that on TV?" Then I was like "No he can't be acting like that towards another man...is he??" Then I was back to being shocked them showing GD's promos on TV. I could've even believe it. Especially back then. Was relieved it all to mess with RR's mind.

If they did that nowadays, it'll pretty much be the norm. Smh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait I thought it was a Komodo dragon?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    darkone360 wrote: »

Wait I thought it was a Komodo dragon?

IT WAS A KOMODO BUT THEY TIRED TO SAY IT WAS A CROC LOL
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Michael Cole 🤬 makes me wonder if that's why Coach went to ESPN