What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 (FX) (Premieres 9.10)

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    paybacks a 🤬 tig
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really tired of Clay escaping death tho, that dude shouldve already been dead.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J. Will wrote: »
    Finally Tig has to pay...🤬 been a long time coming...show is fully back in my good graces

I know Tig aint goin out without a fight tho. he gonna take one of them cats with him, watch.

Well we'll see..if he lives I'll be 🤬
  • Sean0088
    Sean0088 Members Posts: 22
    you gotta respect clays desire to live.. I may be his only supporter
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    What was Wendy doing in the end?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like Tig and maybe 2 prospects got murked in that preview.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    What was Wendy doing in the end?
    wiping makeup off her neck. she lied about being assaulted/threatened...don't know why yet
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sean0088 wrote: »
    you gotta respect clays desire to live.. I may be his only supporter

Looks like he was actually pretty resigned to die. I think he's in hell now honestly. He used to having control and he's got none.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    damn jax just hung otto out to dry like that saying he's not a member & just some old, hurt guy. all the 🤬 he did for club.
    it was probly just posturing like the dude said, but it didn't sit right at all hearing it.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nero bout to catch a murder case
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wendy is a cold 🤬

That public defender needs to go already can't stand him
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Tig gets what's coming to him. Opie should has blew his head off after he killed his wife.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jax caught.feeling what exactly bobby planning

I my guess is it's going to be a civil war within The Sons. Not just SAMCRO, but some of the other charters.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw man im not going to lie im about to get sad if clay dies lol

Anybody else pulling for Clay now that he's the underdog?

I hated him when he was running the club, but Jax is running the club more like he's Clay's son than JT's.

Now, I kinda wanna see Clay make some moves to get his spot back because....even though he would never admit it to Clay.....Jax is starting to realize that running the club isn't as easy as he thought it was.

He's basically turned into Clay 2.0.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like we're running out of main club members, there seems to be less every season, and even the patches don't play as big of a part as half sack did in the first 2 seasons.
  • smokelahoma
    I hope Tig gets what's coming to him. Opie should has blew his head off after he killed his wife.

true, however you must not lose sight in the fact Clay and Clay alone is responsible for that.
  • smokelahoma
    edited September 2013
    deadeye wrote: »
    aw man im not going to lie im about to get sad if clay dies lol

Anybody else pulling for Clay now that he's the underdog?

I hated him when he was running the club, but Jax is running the club more like he's Clay's son than JT's.

Now, I kinda wanna see Clay make some moves to get his spot back because....even though he would never admit it to Clay.....Jax is starting to realize that running the club isn't as easy as he thought it was.

He's basically turned into Clay 2.0.

theres no way that should happen. how can you even wanna see him survive? if it wasnt for him Jax wouldnt be the guy he is now. Clay is literally the reason for everything on this show. even the beef with Pope is his fault. they lied to Tig and told him Clay was shot by blacks when it was Opie which sent Tig off the edge because of his misplaced loyalty to Clay.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    I feel like we're running out of main club members, there seems to be less every season, and even the patches don't play as big of a part as half sack did in the first 2 seasons.

I forgot Fat Boy Phil is a full-fledged member now.

I was about to say he needs to step up and prove himself.

• Angeles1son85
    i have a feelin this gotta keep clay alive 🤬 gonna go on whole season
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well imo I think Clay will live until the last season, then he might die, but even then I'm not 100% on that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Finally Tig has to pay...🤬 been a long time coming...show is fully back in my good graces

I know Tig aint goin out without a fight tho. he gonna take one of them cats with him, watch.

Well we'll see..if he lives I'll be 🤬
    HE will probably rat Jax out to save his own...
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Am I the only one that suspect that otto might have gotten tara pregnant? I mean they just cut the scene when he started jerking off, who knows what happen after that. She act and look mad funny when she mentions it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda feel bad for Tig, but not that much since he couldn't keep his composure and killed the A-rab dude then lied about it. I feel like they did that just to make the betrayal go down a little easier with the viewers.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that suspect that otto might have gotten tara pregnant? I mean they just cut the scene when he started jerking off, who knows what happen after that. She act and look mad funny when she mentions it.

sammi-sammy-jersey-shore-crazy-gif.gif