What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 (FX) (Premieres 9.10)

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Jax is done. He bout to get time for that cop, on some life or death penalty 🤬 .

them.bullets aint gonna.match the gun but.jax.gonna.look at nero pretty sure juice.and gemma.gonna tell jaxs more secrets
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Katy seems so nice...crazy that she can pull off being the worst type of human being so easy lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This anarchy afterward 🤬 looks wack. But Maggie Siff 🤬 looking right
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katy seems so nice...crazy that she can pull off being the worst type of human being so easy lol

Shes peggy son.. peggy
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so.next season jax and.blacka gonna beef with chinese and mayans and find out who.killed tara
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jax is done. He bout to get time for that cop, on some life or death penalty 🤬 .

them.bullets aint gonna.match the gun but.jax.gonna.look at nero pretty sure juice.and gemma.gonna tell jaxs more secrets

It ain't gonna matter. He burned Patterson twice already she gonna bury that 🤬 off GP. Besides the dead cop Tara is dead too, she gonna blame all that on Jax.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    allday1992 wrote: »
    This anarchy afterward 🤬 looks wack. But Maggie Siff 🤬 looking right

Maggie SIFF makes me STIFF. But they were saying a lot of nothing tho.
  • jono
    Juice was marked for death already and now he a witness to what happened with Tara, it's not gonna be good for him at all.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight so Juice is making a power play. He's using that non-white side of him to get one over on the club
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Wish Juice would have been successful with his suicide attempts
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Juice was gonna commit suicide but beforehand make it look like he murdered both Tara and the cop.
  • Angeles1son85
    Juice was marked for death already and now he a witness to what happened with Tara, it's not gonna be good for him at all.

but gemma owes him and we all know that if u good.with her ur stay alive
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That "you betrayed me" Jax hit Juice with made a 🤬 soul burn over here. I felt that 🤬 . N/H.
  • Angeles1son85
    man my homie dad is alvarez from.the mayans imma go try drink with him and his pops and get sum spoilers lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Sutter's ever gonna explain what's the point of the homeless 🤬 .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man my homie dad is alvarez from.the mayans imma go try drink with him and his pops and get sum spoilers lol
    You gettin spoilers on 🤬 that probably isn't even shot yet?

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is supposed to be 🤬 on earth bruh

• infamous114

Guardian angel that ain't really doing her job cause Jax's life is still a living hell lol
  • infamous114
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    it is supposed to be 🤬 on earth bruh

Yup.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gorilla wrote: »
    man 🤬 tara.......it's time for that crazy 🤬 to meet mr. Mrs. Mayhem

• Angeles1son85
    You gettin spoilers on 🤬 that probably isn't even shot

they shootin it already plus he.got the script he.gotta kniw more less what happens

man they aint.ginna put that murder on jax they need.him for last season til the.end
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Damn! wtf did I just watch. I thought Juice was gonna 🤬 Gemma for a hot second. Damn I felt for Jax having to see that at the end. That was just brutal to watch. This show is dope
  • jono

She might be a witness tht saw juice desposing of the stuff from the murder. Even though he was in all black, you can can tell.

but gemma owes him and we all know that if u good.with her ur stay alive

She ain't gonna want people to know how he owes her though. Gemma 🤬 killing Tara, Jax gonna be 🤬 about that so she can't really use her power to save him without putting herself out there. At the very least she loses contact with the boys at most Jax has her slumped, that would be some tough 🤬 though to have your own mama knocked off.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jax should have known better about floating the notion around that Tara was gonna snitch, keep that 🤬 to yourself bro
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget who that lady in the dumpster is related too.. is that the girl at the icecream shops mother or what..
    I know the teased the fact that she is related to someone..