What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nelly on ESPN First Take speaking on Kobe & Dwight

12357

Comments

  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was the chick getting all emotional? lol

    Isnt she a moderator? lol

    She went from talking like a moderator to "nah, cause Dwight be chillin, and kobe dont like dat" lol

    This girl really is on the lakers payroll. lol Just introduce the guest and keep quiet.

    Look at her face when nelly went in on the lakers, she really wanted to cry.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    the lengths 🤬 go to defend Kobe is unparalleled

    Peep nellys twitter those emotional ass kobe groupies were spazzin
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the 🤬 he said about who wants to come to LA where ur stats gonna go down and when u win Kobe gets all the credit and if u lose u get all the blame is truth... ArtesT went from being Houston and Sac number option to a role player jumpshooter .... Nash went from being a pg to a spot up Paxon type player.... u will have to sacrifice ur game and be super uNselfish with thick skin to play with Kobe which goes against post centers because they need the ball a lot on the block and need someone to pass it to them and allow them to get in games ... with Kobe jackin up shots and no triangle any more u wont get them. Dwight took a bunch of role players and 3 point shooters to the Finals with it being his team but folk talk so bad about dude like he a scrub cuz it aint work in LA.

    First off, all of those guys were WAY past their prime when they joined the Lakers.

    Second, that's what happens on championship teams. Everyone can't be the man. Look what happened to Wade and Bosh. Wade went from a superstar to just a star, and Bosh went from a star to a borderline all-star. When building a championship team, people have to make sacrifices for the betterment of the team.

    The reason Kobe still flourishes no matter who comes to LA is because he's the alpha dog. He puts in the work, he's the best player, he works the hardest, therefore he gets the superstar role.

    ... Btw Kobe's the one who took Howard's ring, and it wasn't even close.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this is the bs Im talking bout... Why wasnt Dwight called undersized and overrated when he was in Orlando?

    In LA the cameras are always on. No one gave a 🤬 about Dwight until the whole decision thing started.... but more importantly, because he was COMPLETELY HEALTHY in Orlando. In Orlando he could jump way out the gym, he was quicker, faster etc. In LA he was coming off of back surgery.

    It's obvious Dwight on the Lakers wasn't the same player he was in Orlando.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Sheesh nh, It got ugly in here.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 was hilarious.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    Why was the chick getting all emotional? lol

    Isnt she a moderator? lol

    She went from talking like a moderator to "nah, cause Dwight be chillin, and kobe dont like dat" lol

    This girl really is on the lakers payroll. lol Just introduce the guest and keep quiet.

    Look at her face when nelly went in on the lakers, she really wanted to cry.

    Yeah, she's a huge Laker/Kobe fan.

  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    Says no one wants to play with Kobe Bryant.that's why Howard left.

    He said he doesn't think Kobe wanted Phil Jackson because he wants to show he can win a ring without PJ.

    He said everyone sweeps 2006 under rug vs Phonix

    He said Kobe has never been held responsible. Called him LA's spoiled child

    Said Kobe unfollowing Dwight on Twitter was wack and said Kobe follows Mark Cuban though.

    He said the ball can ball but he's never made anyone better.

    Said he's had the best 3 centers/big men in the last 15 years


    SAS stay kissing Kobe ass though.

    got damn. How long was he on? This might be the most truth spit by a guest in first take history

    its top 3. mark cuban sonning skip and jalen rose with the water pistol pete

    Kordell's I cant take this 🤬 no more rant on Tebow was GOAT as well
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    I'm just skimmin thru and i've already seen:

    -'Lebron doesnt make people better'

    -Antawn jammsion used as an exampsle of a 'star' coming to play with Kobe


    It's just mind boggling.

  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for SAS and LeBron's barber, b.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol... Nelly.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

    Lol... Smush Parker.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

    Lol... Smush Parker.

    Why bash smushif he tellin the truth ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Gasol got better because of Kobe, Lakers won those two titles because Gasol wasn't as Gasoft as he was from his days in Memphis up until the half of season he played that first year in LA when Boston whooped on em in the finals, he's back to his old ways though
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    🤬 act like D Howard is a offensive beast or sumthin 🤬 boy u rebound bloc shots. and that's it
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ skip at 6:11... ol wack trollin 🤬 dont belong
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I gotta give it to Kobe and Mike tho. Most athletes are irrelevant when they hit their mid-30s and beyond.

    But you say this nikka's name and emotions from all angles come raining down.


    That's power. Whether or not you respect that power, it is what it is.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh still got that band aid on his face
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Dwights a chump and Nelly protecting his boy....Kobe def don't appease to 🤬 tho like it or not....his ego is otherworldly but I don't agree with a pay cut....🤬 forget how Dwight used to blame Stan Van Gundy publicly talking about his lack of touches when he was in Orlando...tryna disguise his lack of offensive skills blaming other 🤬 and now cats tryna blame Kobe...I don't recall Shaq, who was the best center in the league at that time, taking a backseat to Kobe...granted Dwight ain't no where near Shaq but if cats wanna call Dwight the best center today then the comparison has merit....🤬 that clown ass 🤬 Dwight till he get a post game and some go-to moves
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So apparently Nelly sucks at music AND Basketball analysis
    some of that 🤬 he was saying was just trolling at its finest.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

    Its not the Shooting guards job to make 🤬 better, Its the Point guards job to do that or if you are a point forward or something. Who the 🤬 did Reggie Miller or Clyde Drexer or Allen Iverson make better?
  • rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    I doubt the mamba cares what some z list whack rapper thinks about him
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He had some good points and wack ones
Sign In or Register to comment.