What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NFL Season Thread

1153715381539154015411543»

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing was the weather was straight and then it snowed the next day, my cousin said maybe it should have snowed, it would have made the game more interesting then the stomping Denver got.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lol at the Manning ain't 🤬 agenda

Peyton should've blocked better
    Should've got Seattle O off the field

Should've did better on special teams

Yup He clearly lost them the game

Manning should've scored more than 8 damn points
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, the Broncos had two of the three most embarrassing losses of the season.

3. Up 24-0 @ the half at NE
    2. Chiefs squander 38-10 lead and lose 44-45
    1. Super Bowl Debacle and Dismantling
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Come to think of it, the Broncos had two of the three most embarrassing losses of the season.

3. Up 24-0 @ the half at NE
    2. Chiefs squander 38-10 lead and lose 44-45
    1. Super Bowl Debacle and Dismantling

But that opening night win over the ravens was one of the most impressive wins of the season.

Other games I'd consider as embarrassing would be
    Panther 38 Giants 0 week 3 (one of only 3 shutouts this season, giants in 2 of them)
    Saints losing big in Seattle. It was late in the season when most thought those were the 2 best NFC teams.

Then, personally, when the Cowboys got throttled by the Saints in primetime. We were never the same after that.

• 1of1
    Yeah those are good picks, the Rams throttled a couple squads too I know that was embarrassing.

I don't know if the Broncos looked 1000 times worse than any other loss b/c I'm a fan or b/c it just was. Actually I'm sure it's the latter lol.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruno Mars was phenomenal on Sunday night.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooo
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darko Milicic has more highlight reel plays from his rookie season then Peyton Manning does in the playoffs
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Bruno Mars was phenomenal on Sunday night.

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif
  • 1of1
    As more comments from players come out and I take another look at the score, the ether is really setting in. It's hard to follow so closely throughout the season and just stop for a while after the Super Bowl like I wanted to. Reading and browsing certain things are a habit.

The 43-8 will never change. It looks worse every day though. I wasn't old enough to feel the 55-10 thrashing in '89 but lol @ the worst I've witnessed not even being as much of an ass beating than that. On second thought maybe this one is still worse b/c of what the offense accomplished over the course of the season.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS just brought the 1st 8 Thursday night games from NFL......Sims & Nantz will do all the games
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015