What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

women who love hip-hop

1246732

Comments

  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Love a hip hop female fiend... one who can go on and on and debate/converse about hip hop.

    On the other side, i love putting a girl who isn't big on hip hop on to some gems, either through discussion or through osmosis. I'm the type of cat that will listen to my music with no 🤬 given, so the first time that i was dating a chick that wasn't into hip hop, and heard her singing "Putcha D in Her Mouth" or asking me about a song on Death Certificate, I damn near hugged her...
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know, it's funny...

    When I was coming up women that liked rap were looked down on. As if it wasn't lady-like.

    Guess we were just ahead of our time..
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?

    Because I can either dance or be sexy...I'm not capable of being both at the same time :-S
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 Tray you used to be JB right?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?

    Because I can either dance or be sexy...I'm not capable of being both at the same time :-S

    Multitasking Bella

    You gotta' learn how to multitask
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of yall women mess with Curren$y?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of yall women mess with Curren$y?

    This girl I was 🤬 with in 2008-2009 was 🤬 with Spitta at the same time. He used to fly her out to New Orleans. Shorty wear like size 7 shoe and they used share sneakers. She would bring back lil Louis V pouches and 🤬 . Shorty was up on him back in his 30,000 feet days right after he left YM when he was droppin hella mixtapes before whole the whole Wiz 🤬 . Then he sonned her on Ustream. Haaaa good times. She was kinda a hip hop head but she was annoying with her 🤬 . Wearing mad street wear and 🤬 trying too hard to be down. She was a bird.

    I like a girl that's well put together and acts like a woman but knows about music and sports.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?

    Because I can either dance or be sexy...I'm not capable of being both at the same time :-S

    Multitasking Bella

    You gotta' learn how to multitask

    I guess :-??
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    9 Tray you used to be JB right?

    Yes Sir
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?

    Because I can either dance or be sexy...I'm not capable of being both at the same time :-S

    Multitasking Bella

    You gotta' learn how to multitask

    I guess :-??

    You're from Georgia, we're still waitin' on that Twerk video, Yo

  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of yall women mess with Curren$y?

    1. Too many albums and mix tapes in a short period of time

    2. Nice flow but it's hard to see his growth
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Women don't love hip-hop, they just familiar with it. They like the beats, hooks & popularity too.

    You not gonna see women actually into the culture like that at all. They might just like how a rapper looks, his voice, if he has a song on TV/radio & so on.

    Women don't like Jay-Z for instance. They like Beyonce's husband, get it? They like Beyonce's husband, that's wealthy & is huge figure outside of his raps, get it? They not into Jay-Z "Intro", "Soon You'll Understand" etc, they're into "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Bonnie & Clyde", "Jay-Z has 1 Billion in his bank account & is married to Beyonce" Jay-Z, get it?

    They don't like 2pac. They like the after death media sensationlized "let-me-get-a-t-shirt-of-2pac" 2pac & the myths that came after it, get it?

    Women not into anything that doesn't have or had popularity on TV/Radio or around their friends. Women are hypebeasts, in one form or another. They follow the wind.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of yall women mess with Curren$y?

    The ALCHEMIST - CURRENSY COUP ALBUM IS BANANAS
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Women don't love hip-hop, they just familiar with it. They like the beats, hooks & popularity too.

    You not gonna see women actually into the culture like that at all. They might just like how a rapper looks, his voice, if he has a song on TV/radio & so on.

    Women don't like Jay-Z for instance. They like Beyonce's husband, get it? They like Beyonce's husband, that's wealthy & is huge figure outside of his raps, get it? They not into Jay-Z "Intro", "Soon You'll Understand" etc, they're into "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Bonnie & Clyde", "Jay-Z has 1 Billion in his bank account & is married to Beyonce" Jay-Z, get it?

    They don't like 2pac. They like the after death media sensationlized "let-me-get-a-t-shirt-of-2pac" 2pac & the myths that came after it, get it?

    Women not into anything that doesn't have or had popularity on TV/Radio or around their friends. Women are hypebeasts, in one form or another. They follow the wind.

    Bruh its so easy to generalize. My young sisters dont give a damn about Jay or any of these TV rappers.
    They rathet listen to David banner, Gavlyn, Fredd Gibbs, Buck marley, mc Lyte and Latifah.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    "buttuh_b wrote:

    I like a girl that's well put together and acts like a woman but knows about music and sports.

    Yo aint nothing like a pretty chick that knows not just the video songs but that random cut yo. Last time I've seen madd chicks wild out on a non album cut was when 50 took the city by storm and Problem Child came one. Pretty ass chick high heels and mini skirt had me crushing hard yo.

    @Tommy there is a spot on Sunday afternoons madd pretty chicks while the dj spins biggie, tribe, ghost etc. 🤬 be hot yo.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    "buttuh_b wrote:

    I like a girl that's well put together and acts like a woman but knows about music and sports.

    Yo aint nothing like a pretty chick that knows not just the video songs but that random cut yo. Last time I've seen madd chicks wild out on a non album cut was when 50 took the city by storm and Problem Child came one. Pretty ads chick high heels and mini skirt had me ceushing hard yo.

    @Tommy there us a spot on Sunday afternoons madd pretty chicks while the dj spins biggie, tribe, ghost etc. 🤬 be hot yo.

    🤬 Problem Child makes me wanna' smack somebody when I hear it

    That 🤬 Is Cold, 50 need to get back to makin' that kinda' music

    You wanna' ball like Kirkland?

    Shorty Let me teach ya'

    This flows 🤬 Sent

    It's bound to reach ya
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh favorite Rapper is Nuisance from Psychodrama

    @jazzybella favorite Rapper is Alley Boy

    Actually he's not that bad of a rapper. His verse my fave on jeezys "Four"

    LMAO

    I didn't know he rapped

    The more you know

    All I've seen of Alley Boy is videos of him talkin' tough

    I had Shawty Lo up there but I changed it, 'Cause he made a couple of hits

    Bubba Sparxxx is your favorite rapper

    I do dance everytime MS.New 🤬 comes on....and its not that often lol

    Why don't you dance that often Bella?

    Because I can either dance or be sexy...I'm not capable of being both at the same time :-S

    Multitasking Bella

    You gotta' learn how to multitask

    I guess :-??

    You're from Georgia, we're still waitin' on that Twerk video, Yo

    I am one of the FEW black women in the south with a small butt....no need to shame myself by attempting a twerk tape [-X

    Like I said in the Cheap Seats Bella

    The Atlanta Hawks are like Skinny Girls, they need love too

    Small Butt's , Nassatall's, or Long Extended Backs need love too

    Make that happen Pimpin', for research in the name of Science
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do any of you watch hip-hop documentaries??

    I used to love watching the smack dvds, underground battles,scratch, bigger than life...
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lemzola wrote: »
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Women don't love hip-hop, they just familiar with it. They like the beats, hooks & popularity too.

    You not gonna see women actually into the culture like that at all. They might just like how a rapper looks, his voice, if he has a song on TV/radio & so on.

    Women don't like Jay-Z for instance. They like Beyonce's husband, get it? They like Beyonce's husband, that's wealthy & is huge figure outside of his raps, get it? They not into Jay-Z "Intro", "Soon You'll Understand" etc, they're into "Girls, Girls, Girls", "Bonnie & Clyde", "Jay-Z has 1 Billion in his bank account & is married to Beyonce" Jay-Z, get it?

    They don't like 2pac. They like the after death media sensationlized "let-me-get-a-t-shirt-of-2pac" 2pac & the myths that came after it, get it?

    Women not into anything that doesn't have or had popularity on TV/Radio or around their friends. Women are hypebeasts, in one form or another. They follow the wind.

    Bruh its so easy to generalize. My young sisters dont give a damn about Jay or any of these TV rappers.
    They rathet listen to David banner, Gavlyn, Fredd Gibbs, Buck marley, mc Lyte and Latifah.

    Bruh, clearly i was talking in general. I never said every single women, & trust me your sis is unique in that way amongst women. That's more what it is. Say you have 1 M female hip-hop fans, out of that only about 50-100 might be like your sister.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    I did have a period where I was a huge No Limit fan


    Even drove an hour out of my way to LSU one time on the way to the Classic cause I read somewhere that Master P practiced Basketball there. Me and my girl were so excited on the way... of course he wasn't there . We got back in the car and just started laughing... like WTF were we gonna say to him anyways. "hi ummm we love Ghetto Dope "