What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Crystal Wright aka Conservative "Black" Chick Tells Trayvon's Mother to "Move On"..

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    send her tweet

and ask her should the Tea Party "move one"
    and quit 🤬 & whining about the IRS unfairly "targeting" them
    for tax exemption status????

her answer would be very telling......

real 🤬 ! if I had twitter I would do this real 🤬 ..
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Being a 🤬 is a requirement to join the GOP if you're black

Side note: are there any black Republicans married to black people?

It's probably on the application

Will 🤬 on TV? Yes No
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

Crystal wright is right.Trayvons moms needs to shut da fucc up already

Obama spoke on it twice,She trademarked dukes name and will prolly write a book.Other mothers have lost their kids senselessly and have not had this platform.It's ova wit now shut yo monkey ass up and go away

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxwIoTXWfFiRJENsewDhgAivEcLPy9klHYs91dWu6JeWUuArUPig

according to tommy, it is impossible to care about both trayvon and all the kids that die everyday on chicago/detroit. like there is no humanly way possible to care about both issues, cuz you know humans can only be concerned about one thing at a time :|

one of the primary aspects of gauging intelligence
    is being able to have" 2 thoughts" at the same time

I'll leave it at that........
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    no one should have to know their child died that way.
    but dude won his trial, her son is dead, and she need to move on and stay out the media.
    btw, whats up with all black republicans might as well be white?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I know several mothers who lost their sons to violence(some cases are unsolved) and they didn't get the president of the usa to speak Twice on it and mad support from strangers across the country and world.They also didn't get to trademark their sons name to clock dough

Shouts to the strong mamas who deal with pain without national tv tours.Her time is up,shouts to crystal wright for keeping it real
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its disgusting for a person, any race, to know someone's child died, and have no remorse or sympathy for the parents. I don't give a 🤬 if she writes 50 books. She gave birth to that kid. The word "🤬 ", 🤬 , 🤬 certainly applies to her. I think there is a clear difference between her comments and Don Lemons
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I know several mothers who lost their sons to violence(some cases are unsolved) and they didn't get the president of the usa to speak Twice on it and mad support from strangers across the country and world.They also didn't get to trademark their sons name to clock dough

Shouts to the strong mamas who deal with pain without national tv tours.Her time is up,shouts to crystal wright for keeping it real

STOP BEING A HATER some live some die, some people win the lotto and some people don't. She was unlucky enough to lose her son but lucky enough to have his loss be made national news.
  • PK_TK_187
    i dont think i ever cosigned a zombie post before but he's on point.
    i know alot of mothers who lost their sons and they didnt even get a spot in the local newspaper
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When she has kids, her son will likely be murdered by a cop. We will revisit this statement of hers when it happens.
  • cobbland
    cobbland "Shorty": Belly (1998) Chicago...Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Republicans should replace the elephant in their logo with this:

original.jpg

It probably wouldn't matter, since Crystal Wright and others like her would still support them.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another reason i cant stand lightskin chicks them and dark 🤬 are the biggest c
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

texas409 wrote: »
    Another reason i cant stand lightskin chicks them and dark 🤬 are the biggest c
    texas409 wrote: »
    🤬

there's an "edit" button up there...

I'm jussayin...
  • PK_TK_187
    you stick to your trannies and quit catching feelings dude
  • damobb2deep

so basically what u are saying is we shouldn't talk about any murder or wrong doing because the other people that have been affected in the same way might feel left out? btw who would care? most people would want 2 grieve in peace anyway..
  • damobb2deep
    When she has kids, her son will likely be murdered by a cop. We will revisit this statement of hers when it happens.

naw she thinks if he grows up he will be ok... the cooning she is doing will give him a pass till he brings home a black girl
  • damobb2deep
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    i dont think i ever cosigned a zombie post before but he's on point.
    i know alot of mothers who lost their sons and they didnt even get a spot in the local newspaper

its not a competition... a grieving family is still gonna grieve rather people know about it or not... who in they right mind gives a 🤬 if the news does a report on yo dead family member or not..
  • damobb2deep
    I think its disgusting for a person, any race, to know someone's child died, and have no remorse or sympathy for the parents. I don't give a 🤬 if she writes 50 books. She gave birth to that kid. The word "🤬 ", 🤬 , 🤬 certainly applies to her. I think there is a clear difference between her comments and Don Lemons

true... lemons was more of a heart in the right place but since he never lived in real poverty he just don't understand..

this bytch is jus plain self hating...

to be so blatantly racist against yo own race u HAVE 2 have mental issues... she needs 2 get checked out.. and im so serious.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I Cosign Crystal Wright
    In b4 the emotional ass group thinkers start name callin

Bruh.... Seriously?.. You can't... You're smarter than this...

^Group thinker post.Look how shocked and appalled he is

Her time is up.If you from the concrete jungle and seen kids get blammed before age 18 this is common and none of the other mothers get this national tv platform move on and do other things.Case is ova
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    It's one to want a strong military, lower personal and corporate taxes, minimal regulation of capital markets; but what I don't understand from some conservatives is the deep seeded hate for other people. It's like they go out of their way to 🤬 on people, no empathy at all.

The sad part is these are the people who'll get back in office as long as the candidate is not Rodham-Clinton
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    move on??? you know how much govt money she lost being down 1 extra kid?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the self hate this bytch has is crazy!

its its funny cuz the type of whites people she is trying to tap dance for would be 🤬 and lynching her ass 100 years ago...

But she'd give in willingly. She'd welcome the 🤬 .
  • damobb2deep
    pralims wrote: »
    the self hate this bytch has is crazy!

its its funny cuz the type of whites people she is trying to tap dance for would be 🤬 and lynching her ass 100 years ago...

But she'd give in willingly. She'd welcome the 🤬 .

Hannity, Limbaugh, O'riley would love 2 do that....

then slam her stupid ass 4 being a stereotypical black woman and being a hoe...