What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Crystal Wright aka Conservative "Black" Chick Tells Trayvon's Mother to "Move On"..

Comments

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind of 🤬 up 🤬 to tell a mother to "move on" after losing a child..

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncle Tom Bilfigers cabin
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow I just wanna picture of pico from the back... Mount CapelymusMembers Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned a few days ago that the Democratic party were actually the racist bigots no less than 100 years ago. Matter if fact I don't even think the republican party is racist just out of touch.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all for ratings
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shucking and jivin
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    i dont think i ever cosigned a zombie post before but he's on point.
    i know alot of mothers who lost their sons and they didnt even get a spot in the local newspaper

its not a competition... a grieving family is still gonna grieve rather people know about it or not... who in they right mind gives a 🤬 if the news does a report on yo dead family member or not..

The more attention that is brought to the death of your family member the greater impetus for the legal system to seek justice. If this case had not been made national news GZ would not have been arrested and a trayvon death would have been ignored just like the countless other young black men that are killed everyday.

How the 🤬 people can hate this woman for taken advantage of her situation and making something bad into a good is beyond me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned a few days ago that the Democratic party were actually the racist bigots no less than 100 years ago. Matter if fact I don't even think the republican party is racist just out of touch.

yea republicans just loved 🤬 100 years ago.

you got alot to learn
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

1ykcck.jpg

cw.jpg

She a light skin ..... How typical shocking!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.offense but I totally forgot bout the Trayvon Martin 🤬 specially since none of u "choppas" shooting Florida monkeys did anything about it...🤬 r quick to shoot each other over Jordan's tho
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.offense but I totally forgot bout the Trayvon Martin 🤬 specially since none of u "choppas" shooting Florida monkeys did anything about it...🤬 r quick to shoot each other over Jordan's tho

lol i was gonna write a post 2 respond 2 this disgusting 🤬 here... but a troll will suffice... smh...
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    The sad thing about this comment is that you just learned this a few days ago. The Republicans and Democrats were racist 100 years ago. The Republicans just didn't stop being racist and now their out of touch also.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol i was gonna write a post 2 respond 2 this disgusting 🤬 here... but a troll will suffice... smh...

Ok so Zimmerman is out there right now ....go do something about it ..it's that simple...🤬 sitting online all day 🤬 like they don't own guns.. Go make 🤬 right my 🤬 ...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok so Zimmerman is out there right now ....go do something about it ..it's that simple...🤬 sitting online all day 🤬 like they don't own guns.. Go make 🤬 right my 🤬 ...

i aint in the same place he is... its not like im a damn dragonball z character and can sense his power level fly to where he is and fight the dude... dude will be fearful 4 his life 4 the rest of his life... if the right person finds where he is he will get killed.. he knows this

so all that " oh blacks only 🤬 each other over stupid 🤬 " argument is 🤬 all you should be worried about is the fact that you aint gonna do 🤬 ...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm through. i'm pretty much through with this. I was through when that crazy woman attacked that old man for singing a song in tribute to trayvon. I think the media is just pulling at America's heartstrings with this.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Emotional babble

Crystal wright is right.Trayvons moms needs to shut da fucc up already

Obama spoke on it twice,She trademarked dukes name and will prolly write a book.Other mothers have lost their kids senselessly and have not had this platform.It's ova wit now shut yo monkey ass up and go away

Get shot in the head so your moms can write a book about it.

NOBODY will read it.

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's just looking for attention. Everybody has their agenda.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ move on over a death, but her party cant move on from losing a presidential election, smh

Lol @ her looking like a white man
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    move on??? you know how much govt money she lost being down 1 extra kid?

hahahahahahaha

oh my 🤬 !

=))
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would I hive a 🤬 ? 🤬 that hoe.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She needs her life tooken

tumblr_ly5pv5hvza1qmdoawo1_500.gif

rasengan_8wuxvret.gif

final_getsuga_tenshou_gif_2_by_jlegend83-d4c5wln.gif
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear this 🤬 is out here wilin for respect.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Anything affecting blacks we just have to "get over it". It is what it is.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet when it comes to white kids getting killed it's "never forget"