What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Crystal Wright aka Conservative "Black" Chick Tells Trayvon's Mother to "Move On"..

124»

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gorilla wrote: »
    Yet when it comes to white kids getting killed it's "never forget"
    Cosign. They still talking about that Jon Benay Ramsey chick. Her parents killed her like a decade ago
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign. They still talking about that Jon Benay Ramsey chick. Her parents killed her like a decade ago

was jus gonna say this..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

"bu, bu, but you don't understand, she was just an innocent kid, she didn't do nothing wrong and wasn't a criminal....while Trayvon Martin's crime ... was..was......oh never mind"
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    move on??? you know how much govt money she lost being down 1 extra kid?

hahahahahahaha

oh my 🤬 !

=))

This is foul on so many levels smh lol
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you get my response
    Right?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryin ass 🤬 ."Bu but WHAT ABOUT US!!!!"

When the blacc community respects themselves then maybe others will respect us.Until then shut da fucc up

Go head get overwhelmed with emotion and flag this
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

When the blacc community respects themselves then maybe others will respect us.Until then shut da fucc up

Others will respect us? Like they did all through out history, right?

So if they didn't respect us when we were good 🤬 then why would they respect us now? You Uncle Tom ass 🤬 you. Answer that.
  • damobb2deep

u kno the black community does respect itself... why do u think these resent situations have us in an uproar?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't forget pretty much any young white girl/woman that's killed. Laci peterson, natalee Holloway, etc. And speaking of hollaway, pretty sure she was 🤬 and got in the car with 3 strangers, but its a tragedy (which it still is). But trayvon was just walking home and its his fault. 🤬 .
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder is she would have the 🤬 to tell jewish people to stop trying to prosecute nazis and get over it
  • damobb2deep

Don't forget pretty much any young white girl/woman that's killed. Laci peterson, natalee Holloway, etc. And speaking of hollaway, pretty sure she was 🤬 and got in the car with 3 strangers, but its a tragedy (which it still is). But trayvon was just walking home and its his fault. 🤬 .

and don't 4get every lil white kid who

falls in a well..

gets kidnapped...

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    🤬 killin kids,robbin each other,sellin dope to each other,gangbangin/killin each other,abandoning their offspring,treating blacc women like trash,the females all fucced up getting led astray by these same 🤬 ,havin multiple kids by age 18 and hoein,🤬 committing crimes and goin to jail which perpetuates the cycle etc,etc

Yet you want justice for trayvon? Lmao ass backwards 🤬 .My posts too real for you geeks
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    But you get my response
    Right?

I did...the problem within the black community is the people in power are afraid of losing the status they've worked so hard for. I mean if we both came from the same street corner and i busted my ass of to get somewhere and you lazied about, why must i risk losing my benefits just because you chose that route? Only time when such instances are the not the norm is when family is involved..
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I already came up with the solution to this tragedy involving Trayvon Martin. In the states that have stand your ground, Black parents need to start taking their kids to shooting ranges, get them LEGAL firearms, and the next time a white person feels the need to harrass them, murk that muthafucka and claim self defense. Start using their argument against them. As soon as enough White people die, it'll change how the NRA and the Far Right sees gun issues. White people don't respect conversations and peaceful demonstrations. They need to see that we will bust. That's the only way the civil rights movement progressed. They saw Malcolm and the Panthers were ready and willing to go to war and decided to go the nonviolent route
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

3ub1f9.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    🤬 killin kids,robbin each other,sellin dope to each other,gangbangin/killin each other,abandoning their offspring,treating blacc women like trash,the females all fucced up getting led astray by these same 🤬 ,havin multiple kids by age 18 and hoein,🤬 committing crimes and goin to jail which perpetuates the cycle etc,etc

Yet you want justice for trayvon? Lmao ass backwards 🤬 .My posts too real for you geeks

i challenge u to a honest debate... no ranting... no bias... because all im seing you doin is throwin out random stereotypes with no merit.. we have already told you trayvons death was sensless.. we have agreed with you that murder in our cities is bad so why is it that u keep bringing it up 2 demoralize trayvons death? if yo mother was shot outside her home by a white man who jus so happens 2 think she was a lady that stole from his house.. it blows up to a national tragedy and michelle Obama says " my mother was jus like her. she lived in Chicago. raised me there raised me right. this was senseless something needs to be done" blacks are in a uproar about the situation.. whites are like " she had her hair wrapped up and had on a black jacket he didn't kno what she had under it he had 2 protect himself" and because of it he get off.. marches in Chicago and all over start... how would u feel if another black person says " hey 🤬 get shot everyday in chiraq bruh"

those are 2 completely different issues bruh.. and for another black woman to say 2 u " get over it" and use the exact same argument u using about trayvon about yo mother how would u feel... and be honest...
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    The trolls are funny
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Wouldn't mind seeing the 🤬 loving 🤬 get ghetto gagged. More worthless 🤬 🤬 need to go 🤬 with the worthless crackas they deserve each other. This is coming from a 100% black man.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator

1ykcck.jpg

cw.jpg[/quote]

oh ... i thought this transvestite mut was actually a black person LOL

we good ... another mut who affiliates with the white side of her family ... this is expected
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trolls like you don't respect themselves neither...but hey nobody's complaining.

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a kid being sent home for wearing a confederate flag or a potential student/employee being passed over due to discriminatory minority requirements.

Of course she's going to say "move on" or "get over it". 🤬 doesn't fit.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with manofmorehouse
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    As soon as enough White people die, it'll change how the NRA and the Far Right sees gun issues.
    not really sure why the concept is "gun rights organizations only care about white people's gun rights"

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's basically put there to say stuff these white conservatives can't say. I don't see why people take her and people like her seriously. Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder, that fool with the Tea party that keeps getting on CNN. Whenever I see any of them I switch channels or mute them.
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    So she just want to get her name in the news or some 🤬 ? Who the 🤬 says move on from your dead kid?

real 🤬 my sister died 20 years ago and my mom still gets emotional around her birthday...
    Yeah no mother wants to outlive her kid.