What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

A day in the life of a saudi prince BBC Documentary

BelovedAfeni
BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 they can talk to the prince with no appointment in town hall meetings
and we are the advanced society
SMMFH
#goodtimes
sharia law needs its own topic thread
#coming soon
lmao at human rights groups=american cia=stop it 5
we have executions in 'merica

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    the excessive separation of the sexes is unnatural, saudi arabia and all those oil rich desert nations are in for a dark future once oil becomes less needed and they better start working on better desalination technology
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can live the way they do because they pretty much enslave some of their foreign workers.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    They can live the way they do because they pretty much enslave some of their foreign workers.
    Co sign. I saw a doc about these domestic workers from countries like Philipines and Ethiopia. These Arabs are treating them as house slaves. These construction workers from India and Pakistan get treated like slaves. There are no unions are anything like that. Foreigners from 3d world countries got no rights overthere. Even other Arabs like Moroccan women get discriminated over there.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish America would go spread democracy over there instead of carpet bombing the afghans into oblivion.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited August 2013
    lol @ spread democracy
    FOH

and who is the ones reporting about these slaving workers
    America? Britain?
    FOH

Whats unnatural about seperated by the sex @zombie
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ spread democracy
    FOH

and who is the ones reporting about these slaving workers
    America? Britain?
    FOH

Whats unnatural about seperated by the sex @zombie

I said excessive separation was unnatural, generally speaking men and women belong together how the 🤬 can you have a wedding reception and not have any women there. I think Arab culture with it's overly conservative sexual taboos is borderline homosexual.

before islam the arab was a beast who buried his female children alive.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By spread democracy I meant carpet bomb them into oblivion.

What makes the UK do unreliable?
  • BelovedAfeni
    we need a better understanding and limits on interference in other countries
    let the king cook
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    the excessive separation of the sexes is unnatural, saudi arabia and all those oil rich desert nations are in for a dark future once oil becomes less needed and they better start working on better desalination technology

Yes and no. Such Technologies will spread fast in the richer countries, but I'd bet a large percentage of the nations in the world will still be pretty heavily dependent on oil. It's be a while before that 🤬 becomes obsolete.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I wish America would go spread democracy over there instead of carpet bombing the afghans into oblivion.
    America supports them. What democracy are you talking about anyway? America ain't in no position to "spread democracy" anyway (Guantánamo Bay? Trayvon Martin verdict? Black guys getting shot by cops with no retribution?).
  • BelovedAfeni

does this fall under negative or positive rights?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClEN
    edited August 2013

does this fall under negative or positive rights?

They have a positive right to an ass kicking