What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kings pull their offer for Andre Iguodala off the table
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't tell me the innanets shamed the Kings. lol.

Kings fans (if they still exist) should rejoice.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet Iguodala already spent half of that money like that Lottery Martin episode.

Time to take the Jordan outfit back, nikka.

Damn he ordered that stumpmaster for big Shirley.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you go from offering dude about 5 million more per year than what he's worth to "no longer pursuing" him in a matter of hours?

I know this nikka didn't have the nerve to ask for more. Or they found traces of LHD in his 🤬 or something.

That sounds fishy than a muhfugga.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you go from offering dude about 5 million more per year than what he's worth to "no longer pursuing" him in a matter of hours?

I know this nikka didn't have the nerve to ask for more. Or they found traces of LHD in his 🤬 or something.

Or 🤬 prolly told them str8 up he don't wanna play for their sorry ass
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe sac has a trade on the table?
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    Rudy 🤬 is owed $17.9 million in 13-14 and $19.3 million in 14-15
    I like him but his contract isn't worth the output

Durant:

13-14: $16.4 Million

14-15: $17.8 Million

No wonder why Kevin changed management.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

They dont wana lose out on tyreke so they wanted a answer now now i think they go back to reke
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mr_jasonjones: Has to be something bigger brewing. If Iguodala is your top target, why would you pull an offer on July 2?

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Allen staying with Memphis.

Yes!!!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Atlanta Hawks created cap space to pursue Dwight Howard this offseason.

With Howard appearing likely to sign elsewhere, sources say the Hawks likely won't pursue players to become a playoff contender in order to improve their odds in the 2014 lottery.

"I think we may all be UNDERESTIMATING number of teams considering tanking this year. Been flooded with calls from GMs re 2014 draft class," wrote Ford on Twitter.

Beyond Andrew Wiggins at the top of the 2014 draft, the deep class could include the likes of Aaron Gordon, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Andrew Harrison and Marcus Smart.
    Via Chad Ford/ESPN
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

I thought we were going to be the squad stupid enough to do that for a minute

why not, the hawks were dumb enough to give Joe Johnson all that bread....

i think Iggy is underrated...
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dag, Iggy messed up, they withdrew the offer cuz he took too long to give an answer, wonder if he will see that money again on the open market
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Dag, Iggy messed up, they withdrew the offer cuz he took too long to give an answer, wonder if he will see that money again on the open market

*insert Camron "nope" gif*
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »

that nig didnt want to sign w the kings (my opinion)....if he is smart, he should try to go to a squad where he could help them contend.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Milwaukee Bucks are offering Kyle Korver a three-year contract worth $20 million
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ig's reaction to Kings pulling their offer

Andre Iguodala ‏@andre 10h
    Really?? Ok... MOTIVATION!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

He took that well, lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Ig's reaction to Kings pulling their offer

Really?? Ok... MOTIVATION!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

He took that well, lol.

So much for the 'he ain't wanna go' theory Lol

My guess is a well-respected GM reached out to Sac's GM and talked him out of it. A Jerry West type figure.
  • Livefromclayco
    edited July 2013
    ghost! wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »

I thought we were going to be the squad stupid enough to do that for a minute

why not, the hawks were dumb enough to give Joe Johnson all that bread....

i think Iggy is underrated...

And it's a reason Joe isn't still in Atlanta. Different FO different minset
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atlanta should just sit tight until next year if free agency don't go their way. No need to hand out a 🤬 up contract just to make a "splash."
  • Livefromclayco
    Atlanta should just sit tight until next year if free agency don't go their way. No need to hand out a 🤬 up contract just to make a "splash."

Depends on what you mean by "splash". This team really isn't bad enough to tank in the East unless they sit Al down and let Teague and Josh walk for nothing.

So Ferry probably just keep building assets and see what happens
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conversation with Derrick Rose..

http://www.nba.com/bulls/video/2013/07/02/20130702ROSEINTCUT7compmov-2528390

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6M5WgJNLAs
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cousins is what would happen if Shedd and derrick Coleman had a baby. A crazy ass whiny cat type 🤬 with every basketball skill known to man. He needs a tough respected coach and at least three vets who will jump him if he get wrong. (Think kg Peirce ans cassell in Boston with doc coaching. Like Larry brown Chauncey ben wallabce and tayshaun did with Sheed. Cousins will be tough. He needs leadership though. Gotta learn to be a man.