What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bulls aint gonna get asik his value is too high for these cheap ass lames.I can't believe they gonna bring a squad bacc that's basically the '11 bulls

Maybe they're banking on us being a year older and that the wear and tear of playing into June the last 3 seasons will catch up to us.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulls aint gonna get asik his value is too high for these cheap ass lames.I can't believe they gonna bring a squad bacc that's basically the '11 bulls

Maybe they're banking on us being a year older and that the wear and tear of playing into June the last 3 seasons will catch up to us.

Probably,but we gotta worry about the pacers too cuz they are much better than they were in 10-11
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hakeem supposed to work wit noah,drummond,faried,greg monroe,melo and amare this summer

Hakeem out here fathering n*ggas...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Lmao @ laker fans duckin lurkin the thread.Shouts to that Kacee 🤬 now he gotta watch the SET be the best team in l.a. again next year while the lakers will be trash
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad, earlier I said Dwight played with 3 all-stars and a top 5 scorer and hardly made the playoffs and got swept up and clapped quick.

Correction.

Dwight played with 4 all-stars and a top 5 scorer and hardly made the playoffs and got swept up and clapped quick.

My apologies.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOcqC9GCAAEM0TY.jpg

harden smith howard pearsons, that aint bad.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could make a move for Lamarcus Aldridge now, but at this point I would take Josh Smith for Asik and Lin as well
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakers fans like

BOcnFgICYAAUxhK.jpg:large

this season going to crazy for tv, lakers, celtics and sixers all gonna be wack.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    It doesn't matter at some point some team is gonna trade their good players to the Lakers.
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    If the lakers R smart, they'll tank ..
    Do LAL have their pick for 2014???
  • Tommy bilfiger
    A Lakers source who was in the team's pitch meeting last Tuesday said they felt Howard had essentially "made up his mind" before even meeting with the Lakers and described him as "emotionless."

"He would barely look us in the eye," the source said.

Another Lakers source said "we felt like we were wasting our time" in the meeting.

Howard told an additional source that the main reason he's leaving the Lakers is because he wasn't comfortable playing for coach Mike D'Antoni, ESPN's J.A. Adande reports.

Furthermore, Howard did not want to play 3-4 more years as a sidekick on Kobe Bryant's team,
    a source told Broussard, especially in a D'Antoni system that would rely heavily on 39-year-old point guard Steve Nash.

I told you 🤬 he aint want to play wit kobe and the 🤬 lakers Pride and stubbornness of not wanting phil jax affiliated wit them backfired on them shouts to jim buss
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    TheBossman wrote: »

this season going to crazy for tv, lakers, celtics and sixers all gonna be wack.

ibtwmA6WH7QmJs.gif
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the lakers R smart, they'll tank ..
    Do LAL have their pick for 2014???

Yup.
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Jamaica wrote: »
    It doesn't matter at some point some team is gonna trade their good players to the Lakers.
    Nope
    Its that time for L.A to draft , and Mold their future.
    Baylor in 58', Magic in 79' & Kobe in 96'.
    Next year draft is hyped to be special.Kobe is gonna miss 70% of the season.
    I don't see why L.A shouldn't tank.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

Indiana is finalizing agreement on a two-year deal with Knicks free agent Chris Copeland, league sources tell Y!

Pacers bench is already better with Watson and Copeland.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Houston has traded Royce White to Philadelphia, league sources tell Y! Sports.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    The damn Pacers keep getting better while my cheap ass squad aint doing 🤬
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard will meet with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak tonight in Los Angeles. (LA Times)

@MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard asked Lakers management if there's a chance Mike D'Antoni could be fired.

@hoopscritic: Source told me that LA was asked in this process by Dwight if firing D'Antoni was a possibility.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Dwight is about to 🤬 over the Rockets
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

Indiana is finalizing agreement on a two-year deal with Knicks free agent Chris Copeland, league sources tell Y!

Pacers bench is already better with Watson and Copeland.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Houston has traded Royce White to Philadelphia, league sources tell Y! Sports.

460x.jpg

MV5BMTQzMjA5NjQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgwMzYxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howard really is a coach killer
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    @MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard will meet with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak tonight in Los Angeles. (LA Times)

@MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard asked Lakers management if there's a chance Mike D'Antoni could be fired.

@hoopscritic: Source told me that LA was asked in this process by Dwight if firing D'Antoni was a possibility.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Dwight Corny as hell
  • infamous114
    The Pacers are going to be hell in the playoffs. They would pray that the game wouldn't go to 🤬 once the bench would go in.