What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    edited July 2013
    Kame wrote: »
    @MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard will meet with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak tonight in Los Angeles. (LA Times)

@MySportsLegion: Dwight Howard asked Lakers management if there's a chance Mike D'Antoni could be fired.

@hoopscritic: Source told me that LA was asked in this process by Dwight if firing D'Antoni was a possibility.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
    uh_wtf_gif.gif?t=1309989228
    This 🤬 can't b real.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely looking forward to these bulls-pacer games this year. Might have to drive to the nap for a game
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that 🤬 didn't ask that....Kobe maybe asked about mike being fired...

Howard don't want to play with old ass Nash anyway...kobe ain't gonna be ready till probably december
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pacers are looking legit.... doing what the Knicks and Bulls should be doing
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kobe might as well sit out the entire year

pull a rose?

Yep
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing the Warriors vision with that Iggy pick up, they really just need to replace Biedrins which shouldn't be hard, you know Bogut isn't playing a full season, and maybe an Aaron Brooks type at backup point, a solid good shooter that will come cheap and can fill in for Curry if his ankles act up, with Iggy theres so many matchups they can throw at you, they can run teams off the court or play half court offense, they can go big or small, Curry can play off the ball a lot more efficiently with Iggy's ability to dish, they had postseason success without their 2nd best player, add him and Iggy to the mix who played good in the playoffs himself, Warriors were on the rise now I think they are there, WCF at least
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I'm seeing the Warriors vision with that Iggy pick up, they really just need to replace Biedrins which shouldn't be hard, you know Bogut isn't playing a full season, and maybe an Aaron Brooks type at backup point, a solid good shooter that will come cheap and can fill in for Curry if his ankles act up, with Iggy theres so many matchups they can throw at you, they can run teams off the court or play half court offense, they can go big or small, Curry can play off the ball a lot more efficiently with Iggy's ability to dish, they had postseason success without their 2nd best player, add him and Iggy to the mix who played good in the playoffs himself, Warriors were on the rise now I think they are there, WCF at least

Biedrins is headed to Utah with Jefferson.
  • Kame
    Kame wrote: »
    The Pacers are looking legit.... doing what the Knicks and Bulls should be doing

Pacers have cap space.Bulls and Knicks don't

It could be worse.We could be doing what the raptors are doing

Truth smh
  • its....JOHN B

Biedrins is headed to Utah with Jefferson.

I'm saying they need to bring bodies in, honestly they can probably find better backups at a vet minimum, I don't even know whose out there, Biedrins was a solid backup, but not hard to replace
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royce White SMH.
    tumblr_lfalmvwlsi1qacnr6o1_400.gif
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly fans about to commit that lmaoooooo

explain? a minimal contract for a dude who played in the d league last year. dude got mental problems, don't know if playing in philly is the best option for him. *shrugs* we ready for next seasons draft, that's already clear.
  • its....JOHN B
    I think Dalembert is out there if he even cares to play anymore
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris_Broussard

I'm told Hawks and Rockets working on sign&trade to bring Josh Smith to Hou, probably for Asik and JLin

why would atl do that again? they getting 2014-16-18-20 first round picks?

Asik for basketball reasons Lin for attendance
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So howard hasn't sign the contract?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

He can't do that until wednesday anyway.
  • Kame

has to be finalized
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude got mental problems, don't know if playing in philly is the best option for him. *shrugs* we ready for next seasons draft, that's already clear.

The thing that worries me about White is, if we bring in a young coach, will the coach be able to control this dude. You don't wanna lose the locker room already as a coach. Even tho we are tanking you still gotta have some team chemistry. I think the kid has talent but we don't need an outspoken distraction on the team.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified Account
    @WojYahooNBA

New Orleans has shown strong interest in acquiring Rockets center Omer Asik, w/ an offer likely centered on Ryan Anderson, sources tell Y!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at this 🤬 , Lakers are like that pretty 🤬 who has never been told no before.

10778993.jpg
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/O to hinkie who worked under morey last year taking royce off our hands. 🤬 can say what they want about the signing but we got better. Bad thing is the west is gonna be crazy. Between lac, gs, and Houston someone will be looked at as a pretender by this time next year and i could easily see it being Houston.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    @WojYahooNBA

New Orleans has shown strong interest in acquiring Rockets center Omer Asik, w/ an offer likely centered on Ryan Anderson, sources tell Y!

Ryan Anderson would be a nice fit. He won't clog up the lane cause he's a strech 4.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not like Howard in the wrong. 🤬 Dantoni and his offense.
    But hes gone I've accepted that this season is going to be a disaster.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    @WojYahooNBA

Ryan Anderson would be a nice fit. He won't clog up the lane cause he's a strech 4.

He is a much better fit offensively. Problem is defense is our problem and if we're weak on d when our best defender (our center) is out it will be just like last year...