What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how I feel about getting Dwight.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who did the Pacers pick up?

in before hilarious Slim Thug tweets
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This situation gotta be mad awkward for the rockets.This clown still don't know if he wants to go to the rockets or lakers

He claimed it was about winning but now doesn't want to leave that extra year and 8-9 mil on the table
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwight's a 🤬 clown
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'antoni was a horrible coaching pic even worse than mike brown...the coach should have been Brian Shaw and if not him then bryon scott
    CJ wrote: »
    he seems like hes gonna have chronic health issues for the remainder of his career...he hasnt been healthy in years...wich is why orlando magic went to 🤬 a few seasons ago
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    lakers fans like

BOcnFgICYAAUxhK.jpg:large

this season going to crazy for tv, lakers, celtics and sixers all gonna be wack.

🤬 it we've got a betta roster then da sixers nd Lakers they betta hope Antawn Jamison can put up 25ppg like hes a Wizard again lls
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iggy welcome to The Bay Area.....Warriors bout to run like RUN TMC, this 🤬 looks like Nellie Ball all over again, when they run small with Curry, klay, iggy barnes and lee at the 5, lol....🤬 bout to get their legs up Mark is going to run
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So even tho the reports are D12 to Houston nobody still knows where this 🤬 is goin??
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lakers fans like

this season going to crazy for tv, lakers, celtics and sixers all gonna be wack.

🤬 it we've got a betta roster then da sixers nd Lakers they betta hope Antawn Jamison can put up 25ppg like hes a Wizard again lls

You felt confident typing that huh?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    dwight's a 🤬 clown

million-dollar-man.jpg
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special s/o to that boy Iggy for coming to the town
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lakers fans like

You felt confident typing that huh?

i feel confident cuz yall aint got 🤬 yall roster is worse then ours nd we'll finish wit a betta record then yall. Marshonn Brooks, Rondo, Jeff Green nd Jordan Crawford can create their own shots outside of Goldeylocks yall have 0 shot creators til Kobe Bean comes back. i kno ur crushed but u aint bout to lump my squad wit urs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    The Denver Nuggets have emerged as a serious suitor in pursuit of free agent shooting guard Monta Ellis, a league source told RealGM.

Ellis has been in several substantial discussions with teams, and some sign-and-trade situations have arose, a source said. Nevertheless, the Nuggets have the capacity to sign Ellis outright, after losing Andre Iguodala to an agreement with the Golden State Warriors on Friday.

Organizations interested in Ellis have principally been contenders to make deep playoff runs, with the Nuggets separating themselves as a firm candidate.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd hate to see how the innanetz would have reacted to the 1st "Shaq sweepstakes" or the "Deion sweepstakes" or "Reggie White Sweepstakes"

^^^ Three *real* dominant athlete free agents.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch needs to swallow his pride and Fire Dntoni don't matter if Howard is on the team or not. Dntoni is so damn overrated I hope he falls down some stairs and goes into a coma and his fam would be forced to pull the plug.

I've never had this much hate for any coach in sports. It just 🤬 me off how he tries running the offense though a 39 year old washed up candian both him and Nash need to Skit-🤬 -Daddle
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing all these 🤬 going to the West
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJ wrote: »

Him and harden gon be tricking
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol watch Howard meet with LA they fire Pringles and Dwight re ups.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    This 🤬 Deshawn lmao

201307-deshawn-stevenson-gold-wizards-jersey.jpg

I knew this 🤬 wasn't right in the head right around the time I peeped that Abraham lincoln tattoo and that ATM in his living room.
  • MR.CJ
    waterproof wrote: »
    Iggy welcome to The Bay Area.....Warriors bout to run like RUN TMC, this 🤬 looks like Nellie Ball all over again, when they run small with Curry, klay, iggy barnes and lee at the 5, lol....🤬 bout to get their legs up Mark is going to run

word always been a warriors fan. they will be scary come playoff time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    So howard hasn't sign the contract?

He can't do that until wednesday anyway.

I guess the reporters couldn't wait till wednesday, they always want to be the first person with the news
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    He could be askin for a sign n trade to houston so he can get his dough and the extra year

Lebron was signed n traded to the heat
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol watch Howard meet with LA they fire Pringles and Dwight re ups.

The reaction on clutchfans would be hilarious
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight's clown antics got some people really sleepin. I mean he's still Dwight Howard. To win rings u gotta make power moves. This was a power move.

Only problem is Hou gon try to win a chip all in 1 offseason and sign a ngga they gon regret...i.e. Josh smith