What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude was playin wit da 08 ring on da female in da back is unintentionally hilarious to me
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs might sign bynum
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    41352...really there is no weak season.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    41352...really there is no weak season.

True. But if you ranked the players on the '92 Dream Team you would have to pick...

*remembers Christian Laettner was on that squad.

Nevermind. Abort analogy.
  • greenwood1921
    He did that 🤬 for his daughter.

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pekovic was a solid player on my fantasy team last year. Never seen dude play tho
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 damn.. josh smith a better 3point shooter than monta
  • greenwood1921
    Kevin Durant engaged to WNBA player Monica Wright..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN2_id6ycw_X3RMV_Ww5aVnBGCvTvzZ-U90dSzyGdlIbhIwWkTvwKevinDurantMonicaWright.jpg

I love seeing celebrity black couples that look like they would STILL be a couple if they were both average people with regular jobs.

...Im'a need Presti to keep tabs on their first born son tho. That nikka is the #1 ranked non-conceived fetus in the country.

• greenwood1921
    I think the beef with Josh's threes is the fact that he's a PF with good post moves wasting his talent on low-percentage shots while leaving one big in the post to rebound (whoever's playing center).

• greenwood1921

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN2_id6ycw_X3RMV_Ww5aVnBGCvTvzZ-U90dSzyGdlIbhIwWkTvwKevinDurantMonicaWright.jpg

I love seeing celebrity black couples that look like they would STILL be a couple if they were both average people with regular jobs.

...Im'a need Presti to keep tabs on their first born son tho. That nikka is the #1 ranked non-conceived fetus in the country.

Just realized "Monica Wright" is also the name of Sanaa Lathan's character in love & basketball.

How 'bout that.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I think the beef with Josh's threes is the fact that he's a PF with good post moves wasting his talent on low-percentage shots while leaving one big in the post to rebound (whoever's playing center).

i mean i like the combo of Drummond-Monroe-Smith. Thats a good ass front court on paper. But how well will Jsmoove play the 3? thats my concern
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

I thought the same 🤬 . She aiight, but she look like one of them hoes who's actually intelligent and makes you like her for reasons other than her looks.
    Matt- wrote: »
    Pekovic was a solid player on my fantasy team last year. Never seen dude play tho

Lmao. Pek is nice and he actually likes to play physical/with his back to the basket. Then again the only time I saw him play was against Houston and pretty much everyone looked nice against our defense.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

I thought the same 🤬 . She aiight, but she look like one of them hoes who's actually intelligent and makes you like her for reasons other than her looks.

If I was a multi-millionaire that's the only type of woman I would consider marrying.

If you have money and/or fame you can smash multiple "bad bishes" for the rest of your life without ever putting a ring on one. And most of'em won't even be mad at you (and if they do -- replace them.)

Why give a groupie "model" bish access to millions that you worked so hard for just because she "looks good"?

I feel the same exact way. I really don't get it when business owners and people that went to school for years marry dumb broads just for looks. You would think that out of everyone they would want someone they can have an intellectual conversation with that has worked hard on their own. I'll never understand people who stay with hoes long term for looks purposes only but I have boys who are grown that do it every day. My wife still looks good to me but when I come home from a long day @ work I aint thinkin bout what that ass lookin like. Let me shutup like I'm in the G&S... back to this 4th seed houston bout to grab lol
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Damn, our #homegrownBig3 all boo'd up now. I hope it don't effect their game.

I hear Ibaka just knocked up ol' girl too. Russ engaged as well.

My real life Wolfpack falling apart and now my sports Wolfpack out chea breaking up. smh.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jusdre313 wrote: »

i mean i like the combo of Drummond-Gordon-Smith. Thats a good ass front court on paper. But how well will Jsmoove play the 3? thats my concern

why for the life of me can I not figure out who gordon is? Am i buggin?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alpha Outlaw
    I think he means Monroe unless Detroit is gonna do a trade for somebody named Gordon.

@Tmacfan
    rich dudes marry those bad stupid chicks because a lot of them look at them like they are trophies. Those chicks whole job is to look pretty and be quiet. I agree with you though about having a good looking intelligent chick over a model type stupid chick though
  • greenwood1921
    @Alpha Outlaw
    I think he means Monroe unless Detroit is gonna do a trade for somebody named Gordon.

@Tmacfan
    rich dudes marry those bad stupid chicks because a lot of them look at them like they are trophies. Those chicks whole job is to look pretty and be quiet. I agree with you though about having a good looking intelligent chick over a model type stupid chick though

Co-sign, but no-sign the bold ^^^

Dumb bishes are the loudest. They ain't saying 🤬 -- but they ain't quiet.
  • greenwood1921
    Speaking of Athlete wives, my boy went to see Mike Epps last month and he said he said Carmelo's wife (Lala) look like Gregory Hines.

lol.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Lol damn they clapped Chi-Town Bully again...prolly got the ban treatment for calling a kingivbiz a 🤬 in that thread.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jusdre313 wrote: »

i mean i like the combo of Drummond-Gordon-Smith. Thats a good ass front court on paper. But how well will Jsmoove play the 3? thats my concern

why for the life of me can I not figure out who gordon is? Am i buggin?

smh my bad 🤬 lololol.. meant Greg Monroe.... I need to put the weed down