What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs might sign bynum

Idk bout bout this..he talented but his attitude could be a cancer for the team
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine

Alternative scenario starting to circulate has Hawks & Bucks talking sign-and-trade -- Jennings for Teague -- with Monta winding up in SAC

I really gotta stop dry hating on 🤬 cause 🤬 like this usually happens
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn vivek making moves
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Always wondered this never heard the story maybe one of yall who has mor knowledge of nba will know

After bulls won the 6th ship why did everybody jus bail out? Why not keep goin for 1 or 2 more ships?

Was it the front office ? Was it players beef wit the owner or once they knew jordan was gone every jus said 🤬 it?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    In the deal, which could be finalized on Monday, Denver would sign-and-trade forward Andre Iguodala to Golden State for the four-year, $48 million contract he had agreed to sign with the Warriors. This would create a $12 million trade exception that the Nuggets would have a full year to use before it expires.

Utah would sign-and-trade Foye to Denver on a three-year, $9 million deal, with a team option on the third season, sources said.

The sign-and-trade would give the Warriors the salary cap flexibility to sign their 2013 first-round pick, Serbian Nemanja Nedovic, and preserve the Warriors' midlevel salary exception. Golden State would send Utah a future second-round pick for its role in facilitating the deal.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Matt- wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    Always wondered this never heard the story maybe one of yall who has mor knowledge of nba will know

After bulls won the 6th ship why did everybody jus bail out? Why not keep goin for 1 or 2 more ships?

Was it the front office ? Was it players beef wit the owner or once they knew jordan was gone every jus said 🤬 it?

jordan retired and pippen got traded. can't build a team around toni kucok and rusty larue

True but I also thought jordan clashed wit the owner....and why not keep phil
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I do remember Jordan saying he would retire if Phil didn't come back. They were all 🤬 at Jerry Krouse for varying reasons.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I do remember Jordan saying he would retire if Phil didn't come back. They were all 🤬 at Jerry Krouse for varying reasons.

That's what I thought
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the beef with Josh's threes is the fact that he's a PF with good post moves wasting his talent on low-percentage shots while leaving one big in the post to rebound (whoever's playing center).
    But he is a small forward. Josh gets too much unneccessary hate. Not saying its coming from you but 🤬 he carried that hawks team to the playoffs with no Joe Johnson bruh and pretty much the same roster. He showed he can lead a team. He hits mid range jumpers. His free throws are bad. He is a better version of Shawn Marion a great #2 option fantastic number 3. Plus he makes your d formidable off rip.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be watching the summer league at work. Office with the monitor facing the window ftw. lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

jordan retired and pippen got traded. can't build a team around toni kucok and rusty larue

True but I also thought jordan clashed wit the owner....and why not keep phil

jordan wouldn't play for another coach. Krause (the gm) didn't get along w/ phil jackson and refused to rehire him.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slways heard it was the bulls owner that 🤬 the dynasty up 🤬 didnt wanna pay phil so he left and everybody followed one reason why I hate our front office outside of the 🤬 deal
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deemula420 wrote: »
    I slways heard it was the bulls owner that 🤬 the dynasty up 🤬 didnt wanna pay phil so he left and everybody followed one reason why I hate our front office outside of the 🤬 deal

This is false.Dynasty was broken up cuz phil jackson refused to work with jerry krause anymore and jordan didn't want to play for another coach and retired
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sources say melo will be a laker next year
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol dude is horrible from the corner 3. That's probably one of the more efficient shots in basketball.
  • greenwood1921
    I can't wait till we get back to the days when teams weren't treating bigs that average 16 or 17 ppg like they were Wilt or Kareem.

I been double-taking at Bynum and Dwight's stats for about 3 years now.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo speaking of paul pierce what the 🤬 is wrong with this 🤬 ?

N/H

pierce-frog-2.jpeg

piercebuzz.jpeg

ashamed this nig ever rock da green uni!! wtf!!!
    11ccx7s.gif

and if Melo goes to L.A., it will be the same result it is now in New York.....NO ring!
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce

Melo leaves the Knicks.. Man... The venom I would have toward him will be other worldly...

At the same time I really couldn't blame him because the Knicks have failed the build a contender in the time he has been here..

Don't let that herb get you vexed. Stephen A said LA has a better chance of getting Melo than they do of LeBron and that Melo would only entertain leaving b/c we're strapped cash wise due to Amare's contract. So unless we somehow convinced Stat to retire that Melo would ENTERTAIN LA.

He also said that LeBron is 50/50 on leaving Miami and that he's 100% certain LeBron would rather go to NY before he would go to LA. Which would be a possibility if Melo went to LA and freed up that cap space for us. Sounds like a potential upgrade to me. These lames won't say that part though.

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the thing nobody thinks about when considering Melo to LA is that there's no way in hell Melo would go play for D'Antoni again. So unless the Lakers fire him y'all can get that out your heads.
  • greenwood1921
    Let's see how Wal-Mart does against Home-Depot.