What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea dis dude jarret should 🤬 da rotation for da thunder Jeremy Lamb NEEDS to step it up tho 2 🤬 games in a row in da summer league
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    yea dis dude jarret should 🤬 da rotation for da thunder Jeremy Lamb NEEDS to step it up tho 2 🤬 games in a row in da summer league

Lamb will be aight, he's a shooter. Averaged 21ppg in the summer league last year and 20 in the D-league.

Jerrett will get about 5 or 6 minutes a game. Average about 5 or 6 points. He'll be a weapon by the end of the season tho.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Cleveland takes a chance on Bynum, if his knees hold up and they can move Varejao and Thompson for a legit wing player we will be talking about Cleveland potentially coming out the east
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce

Melo leaves the Knicks.. Man... The venom I would have toward him will be other worldly...

At the same time I really couldn't blame him because the Knicks have failed the build a contender in the time he has been here..

Don't let that herb get you vexed. Stephen A said LA has a better chance of getting Melo than they do of LeBron and that Melo would only entertain leaving b/c we're strapped cash wise due to Amare's contract. So unless we somehow convinced Stat to retire that Melo would ENTERTAIN LA.

He also said that LeBron is 50/50 on leaving Miami and that he's 100% certain LeBron would rather go to NY before he would go to LA. Which would be a possibility if Melo went to LA and freed up that cap space for us. Sounds like a potential upgrade to me. These lames won't say that part though.

So basically Lebron would go to the knicks to play with amare and tyson chandler and take melos spot? He'd leave the heat to be on that trash team that will be in the lower tier of the east? Lmao you a 🤬 🤬 go ahead and flag this u emotional 🤬

Whenever you try to make sense the herb in you comes out... Miami a top seed? Only reason Miami is even a top seed is because of LeBron.

You only gonna pay attention to half of what Stephen A says?

🤬 don't worry about we doing over here in NY and go pray that your lord and savior D Rose is anything like what he used to be.

You got nerve to talk about anybody else waffling like you don't have 3 to 4 back up teams... "Just in case."

"New York knick fans get ready for this...sorry melo to make it uncomfortable but that's life Carmelo Anthony will be looking to get out of new york next year.The knicks are strapped salary cap wise and unless you can convince amare to retire the knicks can't do much.Chicago,Miami,Indiana and Brooklyn are all better than the knicks right now.Melo will be looking to leave" -S.a.s

^This is what has this emotional obscene lame all in his feelings.Lmao 🤬 mad as fucc cuz of what a reporter said

He also said Lebron don't fucc wit L.A. like that and would PREFER to play in new york.He said nothin about him leaving miami to play for the 🤬 ass knicks.That's hustling backwards
  • greenwood1921
    Nice comeback, baby-Bolts.
  • greenwood1921
    Buycks trying to retire Derek Fisher for good.
  • BlackAX410
    Dwight Buyckes needs to be on an NBA roster dis year dude has solid court vision nd his shot selection aint dat bad
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude for okc can ball
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jermey Lamb just served them fools.
  • greenwood1921
    Lamb with the baby-Doodle-Jump. lol
  • greenwood1921
    LMAO! Kuric ain't making the squad. lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okc gotta let lamb cook this season
  • greenwood1921
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Dwight Buyckes needs to be on an NBA roster dis year dude has solid court vision nd his shot selection aint dat bad

Depends on Fish. If Fish take his ass back to Cali and stay there, Buycks will have a shot. Scottie is a Derek Fisher-stan so iono. His clutch 3's do come in handy late in the year tho.

He'll get called up alot early in the year tho and get some garbage time run.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nobody has the Lakers making the playoffs next season?????

And if they do is that a positive????

Or are they better off tanking????
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol damn they clapped Chi-Town Bully again...prolly got the ban treatment for calling a kingivbiz a 🤬 in that thread.

That 🤬 stay on his 🤬 period
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

It depends how many games Kobe miss, even if he was 100% healthy they would only be a 8th seed and that's being generous. It's never a reason to tank in the NBA, there ain't no guarantee you go get a high pick
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce

Melo leaves the Knicks.. Man... The venom I would have toward him will be other worldly...

At the same time I really couldn't blame him because the Knicks have failed the build a contender in the time he has been here..

Don't let that herb get you vexed. Stephen A said LA has a better chance of getting Melo than they do of LeBron and that Melo would only entertain leaving b/c we're strapped cash wise due to Amare's contract. So unless we somehow convinced Stat to retire that Melo would ENTERTAIN LA.

He also said that LeBron is 50/50 on leaving Miami and that he's 100% certain LeBron would rather go to NY before he would go to LA. Which would be a possibility if Melo went to LA and freed up that cap space for us. Sounds like a potential upgrade to me. These lames won't say that part though.

So basically Lebron would go to the knicks to play with amare and tyson chandler and take melos spot? He'd leave the heat to be on that trash team that will be in the lower tier of the east? Lmao you a 🤬 🤬 go ahead and flag this u emotional 🤬

Melo has an opt out in 2014.. He would have to opt out in order to leave. I dont know if he does or he doesnt.. I believe, Bron, Wade, Bosh, Stoudemire, and Tyson have that same opt out. I would have to fact check.. But I do know all of these guys contracts are up for sure in 2015. But I dont see Lebron leaving Miami to come to a rebuilding Knicks situation. With no damn draft picks or anything.

Amare and tyson don't they have 2 years 45 and 2 years 28 left.The rest of the bolded do

At least you're logical.That other lame actually thought lebron would opt out of miami and go to the knicks
  • (ob)Scene

Melo has an opt out in 2014.. He would have to opt out in order to leave. I dont know if he does or he doesnt.. I believe, Bron, Wade, Bosh, Stoudemire, and Tyson have that same opt out. I would have to fact check.. But I do know all of these guys contracts are up for sure in 2015. But I dont see Lebron leaving Miami to come to a rebuilding Knicks situation. With no damn draft picks or anything.

Amare and tyson don't they have 2 years 45 and 2 years 28 left.The rest of the bolded do

At least you're logical.That other lame actually thought lebron would opt out of miami and go to the knicks

I will say this.. If Melo leaves.. The Knicks need to get an organizational Philosophy build on DEFENSE. They need to build through the draft and no overpay any 🤬 body... When they do draft guys they need to draft two way players.. And go at it like that.. 🤬 all that superstar 🤬 .. Bring back the 90's feel.. Other teams need to know that if they come into the Garden they aint about to be dropping career highs on us.. We gonna play good D and get our wins like that..

You think these fools are capable of conducting a competent draft?
  • Tommy bilfiger

I will say this.. If Melo leaves.. The Knicks need to get an organizational Philosophy build on DEFENSE. They need to build through the draft and no overpay any 🤬 body... When they do draft guys they need to draft two way players.. And go at it like that.. 🤬 all that superstar 🤬 .. Bring back the 90's feel.. Other teams need to know that if they come into the Garden they aint about to be dropping career highs on us.. We gonna play good D and get our wins like that..

So Why do you knock the bulls for this? This is how they play and they already have 1 superstar and a few 2 way players

They just need one more scorer.Not necessarily someone who has to be a great defender but someone who can consistently get buckets besides rose
  • (ob)Scene

You can't read either apparently. Not surprised though because I clearly said I neither want or expect that LeBron scenario to happen you 🤬 boy.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant is engaged to Monica Wright WNBA Minnesota Lynx :x <:-P :\">
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get ready for some reckless jumpshooting peagle

*preps laughing gifs for the new season*
  • BlackAX410

nah yall roster is old nd terrible if yall make da playoffs it'll be as an 8th seed
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I give no 🤬 about Josh Smith's shot selection anymore

Josh-Smith-a-Detroit-Piston.png

That's Peagle's losing fight now

You and numbaz asking to get banned out here lol

Normally I would say I feel bad for you but I'm about to enjoy the hell outta this.