What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    aww 🤬 looks like the pistons just hired Rasheed Wallace as an assitant... GOAT

Pistons won't get no calls this year and Rasheed gon' average a T a game.

He'll be the first NBA assistant coach to be in the luxury box with a headset like a NFL coordinator.

lol @ the bolded

SheedBall_zps6b2a4471.png
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 names that Im interested in from our summer league squad is varnado, Ian Clark, and DJ Stephens

Varnado should already get a roster spot based off of him being a great weakside defender and pretty much being a better player than Joel on offense. Ian Clark I gotta watch more closely but it looks like he can get buckets, and DJ stephens just off of the strength of his what? 47 inch vert I think?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melo will play for the lakers or heat in july '14.Just my gut feeling.The pressure to win titles will be the driving force

The King and Melo on the same team that's a scary sight
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melo would get 0 respect for winning with Lebron and a third all-star tho.

These nikkas don't realize that the "value" in a championship is the journey and the challenge.

The rings themselves aren't worth any more than all the other overpriced jewelry that they could easily buy with their pocket change.

That coattail 🤬 don't impress me at all.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melo don't strike me as the type of 🤬 that loses a whole lot sleep over not winning. I think he's content on just throwing up his 25-28 every year
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 names that Im interested in from our summer league squad is varnado, Ian Clark, and DJ Stephens

Varnado should already get a roster spot based off of him being a great weakside defender and pretty much being a better player than Joel on offense. Ian Clark I gotta watch more closely but it looks like he can get buckets, and DJ stephens just off of the strength of his what? 47 inch vert I think?

pretty much

djstephens3813.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Matt- wrote: »

pretty much

djstephens3813.jpg

Funny how damn near nobody in the crowd is amused by that jump. White dude on the far right with the Black & Blue hoodie on got that "this won't end well" look on his face tho. lol
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kAjUn wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Kevin Durant is engaged to Monica Wright WNBA Minnesota Lynx :x <:-P :\">
    monica-wright.jpg?w=600

She cute, not a bad 🤬 . But she screams Durant type.

Can't see him putting up with a yella bone and her attitude. Homie will get eaten alive and be on doug christie status smgdh.

Lol well he is a momma's boy and bad 🤬 would not have lasted long anyway. His mom seems very influential in all his decisions and i think she's pretty and have a regular girl appeal which I like. And not all "yella bone" females have attitude [-X
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good that 🤬 🤬 gibson ain't did 🤬 since 07 and even then he just hit couple 3s to help us get to finals and past detroit...
    He can take up space on somebody else bench
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    @ArashMarkazi

Classic! RT @ParallelRhymes @LakersNation we definitely don't need D12 now that we are getting @ChrisKaman #Lakers pic.twitter.com/iuRpNaIpmm
    ic1i07.jpg

• greenwood1921
    ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    Hearing: Warriors closing in on free-agent deal with Marresse Speights. Details to come but one-year deal expected
    14 minutes ago

2qbx09f.gif
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron my dude but I most definitely understand the move.

I hope he can cling onto a contender in the East as a rotational guy.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what yall think about Dallas and Cleveland going for Bynum? I think not bad it its a 1-2 year deal with something in that contract about them playdoh knees he got.
    Sources close to the process told ESPN.com that the Cavaliers are legitimate contenders to sign Bynum after his lost season in Philadelphia, especially if the former Los Angeles Lakers All-Star is willing to sign a one-year deal….

The Mavericks are also actively pursuing Bynum in the wake of Dwight Howard‘s decision to sign with the Houston Rockets, sources previously told ESPN.com.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    If he healthy , not shootin 3s and keephis attitude in check then cool..cleveland welcomes him..plus our bowling alleys suck
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron gotta delete those tweets predicting a Lakers Rockets conference finals on da wake of him gettin amnestied lls
  • Beta
    Time for Metta to come to Miami for the minimum and be used strictly for Defense
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metta doesn't have defense anymore, hence why he's getting amnestied.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artest to the bulls? Him,deng, and butler in the wings would be devastating. And we could slide deng to the 4 so boozers weak ass would be on the bench in defensive situations
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    I'm to sexy for my cat -metta

Nh
  • Beta
    Time for Metta to come to Miami for the minimum and be used strictly for Defense

You know you want him taking those 3's with 22 second left on the shot clock

lol that 🤬 would not fly in miami..

Plus he can be the designated goon also. Metta>>>Rashard Lewis and james jones from an overall standpoint
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ArashMarkazi

Classic! RT @ParallelRhymes @LakersNation we definitely don't need D12 now that we are getting @ChrisKaman #Lakers pic.twitter.com/iuRpNaIpmm
    ic1i07.jpg

Dwight+Howard+Swears.gif