What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for Metta to come to Miami for the minimum and be used strictly for Defense

You know you want him taking those 3's with 22 second left on the shot clock

lol that 🤬 would not fly in miami..

Plus he can be the designated goon also. Metta>>>Rashard Lewis and james jones from an overall standpoint

this is true
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 jason Kidd tripping. Gettin' T'd up at Summer League games, and now he's saying he ain't stuntin' his DWI court date in New York and he'll stay in Orlando and miss it.

lol.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summer league has been interesting so far. Shout out to Khalif Wyatt for balling today, but he needs to lose weight and improve his handle. He looks very slow sometimes. On a side note, the Bulls better make a move...they need to.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted that pic on the last page.It was hilarious cuz I saw your name then a reporter retweet it
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel making a name for himself out here. First Mario Williams now Kaman?

Good for you.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This picture is so hilarious to me for some reason...

nba_g_bryant_gb1_576.jpg

Especially now after the Dwight feels.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Cavs offered bynum 2 years 24 mil wit incentives
    @WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Cleveland pushing Andrew Bynum to accept deal worth possible $24M-plus -- or risk Cavs moving on..

• waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Greg Oden needs to be wise and go to the Spurs and learn from Ducan and POP, if the spurs get Oden and Oden stay healthy, lock them in for the NBA Finals again.

Remember when The Spurs won the championship with David Robinson, Tim Duncan and Will Perdue starting on the front line, i can see Pop getting Duncan, Oden and Splitter on the court together and do the same 🤬

and i like to see spurs get AK47, SPURS need to get back to that in your face defense again
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Central division starting to look like the NFC east before Dallas fell off
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the Bulls not see the other division foes getting better.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    If the cavs get bynum they low key got a squad.They're young but got a lot of talent and mike brown should be able to coach them without the expectations he had before.He was expected to win titles wit the cavs and lakers now he don't have that pressure
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh Smith to the Pistons, and we got a pretty good coaching hire. Joe Dumars may be finally getting his head out of his ass. Other than the draft fuckery
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bulls are just putting all their chips on Rose. No pressure or anything.....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the cavs get bynum they low key got a squad.They're young but got a lot of talent and mike brown should be able to coach them without the expectations he had before.He was expected to win titles wit the cavs and lakers now he don't have that pressure

Take note of their aggression. They r looking to upgrade, despite already having: an established center with wild hair who plays tough d and grabs rebounds, but is limited offensively. Sound familiar?

But you dont hear none of that 'we cant go for anyone else he's the heart of our team!' bullshyt.

Chess>checkers.

• Tommy bilfiger

The Bulls are just putting all their chips on Rose. No pressure or anything.....

Besides the Pacers and heat nobody in the east matters + Jimmy Butler will be the most improved player next year.Bulls Health is what has held em bacc these last 2 years.If we resign nate we seein miami in the '14 ecf

Rose jumper about to be sick and it's gonna get ugly for the league
  • IceBergTaylor

Besides the Pacers and heat nobody in the east matters + Jimmy Butler will be the most improved player next year.Bulls Health is what has held em bacc these last 2 years.If we resign nate we seein miami in the '14 ecf

You can call me a homer if you want but I like my squad's chances of at least knocking off the Bulls or the Pacers. A whole season of a healthy Deron Williams with a better defense is gonna do alot better than you think.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Kaman is not bad
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Chris Kaman is not bad

Lol I guess you didn't watch Mavericks games last year.
  • Tommy bilfiger

You can call me a homer if you want but I like my squad's chances of at least knocking off the Bulls or the Pacers. A whole season of a healthy Deron Williams with a better defense is gonna do alot better than you think.

Y'all need shooters.Last year the nets needed a shooter you got kg and pierce.On paper that sounds great but you still didn't address a major weakness

Pack the paint and force you to shoot and we'll win 3 outta 4 and dismiss em in 5 in may
  • Chi-Town Bully

You saw how the Bulls in particular Jimmy Butler shut down D Williams when it mattered and he was healthy in the playoffs. Im not really worried about the Nets, they go be better but not good enough
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's going on with Nate? Bulls aren't going to resign him?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    What's going on with Nate? Bulls aren't going to resign him?

Chances are slim that he come back, a team go hit him with a contract that the Bulls can't afford
  • IceBergTaylor

Y'all need shooters.Last year the nets needed a shooter you got kg and pierce.On paper that sounds great but you still didn't address a major weakness

Pack the paint and force you to shoot and we'll win 3 outta 4 and dismiss em in 5 in may

You saw how the Bulls in particular Jimmy Butler shut down D Williams when it mattered and he was healthy in the playoffs. Im not really worried about the Nets, they go be better but not good enough

When did Butler shut him down? When it mattered, which was only game, 7 Deron showed up. Joe was the one who was held to 6 measly points.

Right now we got 2 shooters, Joe & Paul. None off the bench, thats gonna hurt us. But I definitely believe our D will be so much more improved that we'll be able to compensate in some way for any offensive issues that might occur over the season. So i'm not worried about us unless someone goes down with an injury.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    bynum getting an offer for 12 mill for 2 years???

i hope they have a bowling clause in that 🤬 .
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint worried about the bulls making major moves right now we aint got the cap space, but if 🤬 dont shake next summer then I believe we got a problem. But as of now we stuck with slight moves If we can bring Nate back Im gucci tho. Surprised he aint been scooped up yet