What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie got next.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Warriors just signed toney douglas garbage ass.There's still hope nate da great will return if we bring nate bacc the east is ours

i love the passion you have for your squad, but nate the difference maker for the bulls to overcome the heat?

Another lottery bound fan in Bulls business

you better sacrifice a soul to the knee collector so he don't take rose's other acl.....

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These laker cats bitter as fucc that dwight bounced kareem wouldn't have said that if he stayed.Dwight will work with hakeem who had better post moves,footwork,jumper and skills than kareem He'll be iiight

This 🤬 just said this....never speak about basketball again. Just when we thought you couldn't be any dumber or more of a troll you drop this.....get this 🤬 out of here

Stop being a homer, other than the sky hook Kareem cant see Olajuwon.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris_Broussard

Sources: Monta Ellis hoping to choose btwn ATL, Sacramento, Charlotte and Dallas within next 36-48 hours

Lol @ these options.

I hope he chooses charlotte. Only for comedic value.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Warriors just signed toney douglas garbage ass.There's still hope nate da great will return if we bring nate bacc the east is ours

i love the passion you have for your squad, but nate the difference maker for the bulls to overcome the heat?

you better sacrifice a soul to the knee collector so he don't take rose's other acl.....

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

My teams is a contender, why would I be mad
  • greenwood1921
    This nikka think he's Jordan out here.

18 straight points.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie jackson SHITTIN
  • TheBossman

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

i don't know, because yall not winning the chip?????

real spit, in 2011 ecf bron D'ed up (nh) rose it was a wrap, what makes this year any difference with no second scorer, AND yall still got carlos "black magic hair dye" 🤬 on yall squad? Hell can anyone on the bulls guard paul george one on one?

• greenwood1921
    I think I found a "Brent" for OKC. Dwight Buycks. That dude deserve a run.
  • greenwood1921
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is my early pick for ROY.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

real spit, in 2011 ecf bron D'ed up (nh) rose it was a wrap, what makes this year any difference with no second scorer, AND yall still got carlos "black magic hair dye" 🤬 on yall squad? Hell can anyone on the bulls guard paul george one on one?

Jimmy butler yoked him up and held him to 2 points and 1-8 shooting in the 4th quarter when they played in march.I can tell you don't watch basketball
  • Chi-Town Bully

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

Which is why Nate has to come back to give Rose another ball handler. Im confidant that Deng and Butler can do a decent job on Paul George.
  • greenwood1921
    Reggie got the record for most Summer League points ever. 35

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxpcepBOF6vG0Q36FT8i6_gEIsihhKbHo_svY0GYConlLDyYgv
  • TheBossman

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

Jimmy butler yoked him up and held him to 2 points and 1-8 shooting in the 4th quarter when they played in march.I can tell you don't watch basketball

i do watch basketball, i also watch the pacers in the ECF in june, where was the bulls? keep trying,...
  • TheBossman
    edited July 2013
    big difference between nba games played in march and games in june. BIG DIFFERENCE. but the bulls are a regular season team right? that is what tommy said.....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mpko69L1ap1qd6wt5o1_500.jpg

D-Wade in his summer league days

bron summer league

lebron_zoom.jpg

• greenwood1921
    Is it really a fan of a 🤬 ass lottery squad poppin' 🤬 to fans of a perennial top-seed squad with 6 rings?

Only in the cheapseats. smh

Y'all nikkas shouldn't even entertain that 🤬 .
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie dumbed the 🤬 out...
  • TheBossman
    Is it really a fan of a 🤬 ass lottery squad poppin' 🤬 to fans of a perennial top-seed squad with 6 rings?

stop trolling and continue watching summer league games on your computer screen at your boring desk job at work corny 🤬 . yeah you greenwood, atleast im real enough a 🤬 to say names unlike your 🤬 ass.

let us REAL NBA fans rap. you a 4 year old nba fan, keep quiet. BOY.
  • greenwood1921
    Why Chi-town keep gettin' clapped? lol
  • TheBossman
    LOL..........
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Vader wrote: »
    tumblr_mpko69L1ap1qd6wt5o1_500.jpg

D-Wade in his summer league days

bron summer league

lebron_zoom.jpg

Udonis summer league

nba_ga_haslempanel_gb1_576.jpg
  • TheBossman
    edited July 2013
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Gaa damn.. Listening to Stephen A.. My knicks are about to be bottom feeders again.. SMH...

back in the day i use to listen to him, but since he got on first take i pay him no mind. BUT, if yall lose melo it will be a wrap.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LBJ looks just as old in that pic than he does now.
  • greenwood1921

stop trolling and continue watching summer league games on your computer screen at your boring desk job at work corny 🤬 . yeah you greenwood, atleast im real enough a 🤬 to say names unlike your 🤬 ass.

let us REAL NBA fans rap. you a 4 year old nba fan, keep quiet. BOY.

what-i-hear-when-a-woman-sta-2a7eac01-original.gif

Sixers. lol