What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Warriors just signed toney douglas garbage ass.There's still hope nate da great will return if we bring nate bacc the east is ours

i love the passion you have for your squad, but nate the difference maker for the bulls to overcome the heat?

Another lottery bound fan in Bulls business

you better sacrifice a soul to the knee collector so he don't take rose's other acl.....

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

My teams is a contender, why would I be mad

i don't know, because yall not winning the chip?????

real spit, in 2011 ecf bron D'ed up (nh) rose it was a wrap, what makes this year any difference with no second scorer, AND yall still got carlos "black magic hair dye" 🤬 on yall squad? Hell can anyone on the bulls guard paul george one on one?

Jimmy butler yoked him up and held him to 2 points and 1-8 shooting in the 4th quarter when they played in march.I can tell you don't watch basketball

i do watch basketball, i also watch the pacers in the ECF in june, where was the bulls? keep trying,...

Where were the sixers in april? If your trash team can't make the playoffs in the east refrain from talking about contenders.🤬 ass 🤬 took a mean L in that bynum trade

Good luck tanking like losers do.Sixers 30+ years and counting since a title and been out the 1st round TWICE in 10 years you right behind the knicks in futility Lmao
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie dumbed the 🤬 out...

Yep. I think it's safe to say our 6th man/3rd or 4th scorer slot is filled.

Scottie Brooks was on the sideline like...

lurker.gif
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to respond to everything. I let my team do the talking on the court, weather good or bad.

These two 🤬 are just mad and in there feeling cause they've allowed Tommy billfiger to troll them for years
  • greenwood1921
    Since we droppin' summer league throwbacks...

nba_a_westbrook_580.jpg

Nikka stay mad. lol
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big difference between nba games played in march and games in june. BIG DIFFERENCE. but the bulls are a regular season team right? that is what tommy said.....

I know you got an agenda with Bilfiger

But you're a 76'er's Fan Bruh

Relax
  • greenwood1921
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    big difference between nba games played in march and games in june. BIG DIFFERENCE. but the bulls are a regular season team right? that is what tommy said.....

I know you got an agenda with Bilfiger

But you're a 76'er's Fan Bruh

Relax

Werd, wurd...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZdyq0eqAZUM0uUeyWH2h_1CgOnWCT9qQW_WZmMkAy7oFGShh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao knicks about to be the 5-7 seed next year then be garbage in 14-15.They'll have cap space july 2015

#reignwasshorterthanlerprechauns
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors just signed toney douglas garbage ass.There's still hope nate da great will return if we bring nate bacc the east is ours

i love the passion you have for your squad, but nate the difference maker for the bulls to overcome the heat?

Another lottery bound fan in Bulls business

you better sacrifice a soul to the knee collector so he don't take rose's other acl.....

ib1KkrXsvrt9O2.gif

My teams is a contender, why would I be mad

i don't know, because yall not winning the chip?????

real spit, in 2011 ecf bron D'ed up (nh) rose it was a wrap, what makes this year any difference with no second scorer, AND yall still got carlos "black magic hair dye" 🤬 on yall squad? Hell can anyone on the bulls guard paul george one on one?

Jimmy butler yoked him up and held him to 2 points and 1-8 shooting in the 4th quarter when they played in march.I can tell you don't watch basketball

i do watch basketball, i also watch the pacers in the ECF in june, where was the bulls? keep trying,...

Where were the sixers in april? If your trash team can't make the playoffs in the east refrain from talking about contenders.🤬 ass 🤬 took a mean L in that bynum trade

Good luck tanking like losers do.Sixers 30+ years and counting since a title and been out the 1st round TWICE in 10 years you right behind the knicks in futility Lmao

lol 🤬 can't refute anything i said about the bulls on the last 2 pages, but go directly to my squad which we all know will be thrash and rebuilding. but what do i know about the nba, huh?

believe it or not i ain't got no beef with bulls fans, or their team. i just hope rose don't end up like iverson and be one of the GOATS, but never have the talent around him to win a chip.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie got the record for most Summer League points ever. 35

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxpcepBOF6vG0Q36FT8i6_gEIsihhKbHo_svY0GYConlLDyYgv

Anthony morrow had 47 in 09

Try again
  • greenwood1921
    Rockets summer league jerseys look better than their real ol' cartoon ass jerseys.
  • greenwood1921
    Max. wrote: »
    Reggie got the record for most Summer League points ever. 35

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxpcepBOF6vG0Q36FT8i6_gEIsihhKbHo_svY0GYConlLDyYgv

Anthony morrow had 47 in 09

Try again

I'm going off what the two announcers said.

Maybe Morrow's was in Vegas. And Jackson's was in Orlando. *shrug*

Might wanna let them know bruh, cause they just broadcasted it like a mug.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrence Jones ready to step into that 4 spot.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    laker fans us cleveland fans are here for u...we know your pain!

not ......now yall see how we felt suffer MFs

Lol y'all a Kyrie injury away from nobody caring bout y'all again and fragile as he is that might be soon
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the 🤬 chi-town keep getting banned?
  • greenwood1921
    smh @ Stockton's son playing for Utah's summer league squad. How contrived is that?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    jordan summer league 85

!B8YJ-)!!mk~$(KGrHqEOKpoEy+jC0u1uBM22Ou,4!g~~_35.JPG
    Chicago State league
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anthony Randolph dropped 42 on the bulls a couple years back and was MVP. No hate on Reggie but summer league doesn't mean 🤬 a lot of times
  • greenwood1921
    tha bause wrote: »
    Anthony Randolph dropped 42 on the bulls a couple years back and was MVP. No hate on Reggie but summer league doesn't mean 🤬 a lot of times

Welp, he averaged 15ppg last year in the playoffs after Russ went down, while shooting 49% from the field against the best defense in the league...

So this time, it just might mean something.

*shrug*
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emm sounding like he did halfway through last season when he gave up on the squad only to have his strive down the stretch & finish w/ the 2 seed.

Yes the possibility is there for Melo to leave but I'm not gonna sit here an act like its a more probable scenario than him staying.

He's going to leave NY & coach Woodson (whom he loves playing for) to go to LA to play for D'Antoni (who he clearly couldn't stand when he was here in NY?)

Everybody swear they wanna play with Kobe until they play with Kobe (on the Lakers, not team USA).
  • greenwood1921
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Everybody swear they wanna play with Kobe until they play with Kobe (on the Lakers, not team USA).

lol.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a full season and see where it goes. Maybe ill be wrong but 29 teams have film on him now so they'll gameplan for him
  • greenwood1921
    tha bause wrote: »
    Give it a full season and see where it goes. Maybe ill be wrong but 29 teams have film on him now so they'll gameplan for him

lol. He wasn't a rookie last year.
    They been had film on'em.

And honestly, i pray to 🤬 , Allah, Jesus, and Buddha that a team's coach goes into a game against the OKC Thunder thinking...

"damn, what we gon do about this Reggie Jackson dude??

We winning that game by 50.

lol
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's way to early to be talking about Melos free agent decision next year (even tho i do think he wasted his time in NY, he should've tried to go to the Nets/Bulls or just played it out in Den until he was a free agent like lbj did with Cle)