What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 hurts seeing we was that close to getting Monta
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose/Ellis backcourt = Sportcenter top play every week
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i was hoping ellis landed in chicacgo too
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Hold on. Fall back off my squad.

@Chi, you STILL butt hurt? last time I remember the Sixers and Bulls playing against each other in anything meaningful (just last April), we got his 🤬 here:

143534135.jpg
    (And the 🤬 ain't played a minute in the league since, ol mentally frail ass)

facee_1.jpg

As for Greenword....dog, you still a snarky joke around here. ALL those teams you love are like 2,000-10 during the regular season the last four or five years, and EVERY DAMN YEAR once playoff time comes, they 🤬 RIGHT up, almost on cue.

From the FailCons....

ku-xlarge.jpg
    mattryanfailgif.png

To these ThunderDown niggs....

BiK2uaT.gif

kdsad.gif

Chill out. Cause as bad as the Sixers have been, neither the Bulls or the Zombie Sonics hasn't done much either. No wonder you pop 🤬 about the Summer League. Calm your happy ass down.

And for the record:

A.I. after six years in the league>>>Durant after six years in the league.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO

Not Spoon =))

What about Tyrone Hill? George Lynch? Matt Geiger?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Hold on. Fall back off my squad.

@Chi, you STILL butt hurt? last time I remember the Sixers and Bulls playing against each other in anything meaningful (just last April), we got his 🤬 here:

143534135.jpg
    (And the 🤬 ain't played a minute in the league since, ol mentally frail ass)

facee_1.jpg

As for Greenword....dog, you still a snarky joke around here. ALL those teams you love are like 2,000-10 during the regular season the last four or five years, and EVERY DAMN YEAR once playoff time comes, they 🤬 RIGHT up, almost on cue.

From the FailCons....

ku-xlarge.jpg
    mattryanfailgif.png

To these ThunderDown niggs....

BiK2uaT.gif

kdsad.gif

Chill out. Cause as bad as the Sixers have been, neither the Bulls or the Zombie Sonics hasn't done much either. No wonder you pop 🤬 about the Summer League. Calm your happy ass down.

And for the record:

A.I. after six years in the league>>>Durant after six years in the league.

LOL 🤬 outta here, I bet you one of those Sixer fans that still hype bout AI crossin Jordan over huh? U beyond mad son, u steamin. Bill Simmons your idol with that zombie sonics 🤬 ? get a better team and stop hatin 🤬 .
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Why the 🤬 chi-town keep getting banned?

because KingGivBiz has a 🤬 ...
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up 🤬 ain't gonna throw shots at the Falcons. Especially not fans of the 🤬 ass Eagles.

Until y'all 🤬 learn how to win more than 4 games

Jason+Snelling+Atlanta+Falcons+v+Philadelphia+SW5TePzHTg9x.jpg
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fam went off the deep end. Ranting at all 🤬 in the area
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This logic that you can't give opinions other teams because your favorite team is not doing well is 🤬 . If you're a fan of the sport you can talk about whatever. Just my 2 cents...

Definitely agree but when you cross the line to 🤬 talking then it's whatever
  • tha bause
    Now Nash is saying Dwight never wanted to be a laker and other 🤬 I don't feel like explaining. The whole team is acting like a bunch of scored 🤬 .

Let it go
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Eagles = losing record.

Sixers = losing record.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Right now y'all nikkas are homeless nikkas trying to pop 🤬 at a Millionaire cause he ain't a billionaire.

Foh.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *readies banhammer*

tumblr_m4wucaZuVl1r1fmw7o1_500.gif
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    This logic that you can't give opinions other teams because your favorite team is not doing well is 🤬 . If you're a fan of the sport you can talk about whatever. Just my 2 cents...

Foh. Opinions is one thing.

Poppin' random 🤬 and nit-picking and critiquing winning teams while your squads are lookin' like semi-pro squads is lame.

ESPECIALLY when you're a lame that speaks on other nikkas team's more than your own and trying to clown.

You're talking about: "Bulls could really be a contender if they added another scorer, otherwise it might be tough."

Yet, these nikkas be like: "Foh, Bulls ain't gon win 🤬 cause Derrick Rose knee might explode, kekeke, lol"

That's like a Dead-Beat dad trying to give a 🤬 advice on parenting.

Having an "opinion" is one thing, poppin' 🤬 is another.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Varnado and Ennis are doing their thing. It'd be nice if James Jones decrepit self could retire so Ennis can take that roster spot.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnn none of yall 🤬 teams is winnin so alll yall 🤬 shuttup
  • tha bause
    Decrepit?? Hahaa
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

bs_medium.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    The NBA fined the Houston Rockets $150,000 for unauthorized comments about center Dwight Howard during the league’s free agency moratorium period, reports ESPN.com.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

bs_medium.gif

ron-artest.jpg

Yall 🤬 not even makin the playoffs. But its good though because the delusional ones of yall fanbase can 🤬 for once.