What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit man I hate it we aint got the money to re-sign nate the great
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Dammit man I hate it we aint got the money to re-sign nate the great

So that's what it is? Aight. I thought they were just letting him walk.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulls have the dough to resign nate they're too cheap to spend it cuz they're already over the tax line.They have the taxpayers exception and can offer nate half if they wanted too

The front office are stupid if they think hinrich will stay healthy all year he's an injury prone player you can't trust him to be healthy and teague can't shoot for 🤬 or dribble 10 feet without turnin the ball over.They'll regret not resigning nate watch.I guess they didn't learn from '11 rose shootin the ball 28 times a game will get you sonned in the playoffs especially when you have nobody else who can get buckets
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's messed up.
    I was looking forward to Nate having a permanent team.
    The Bulls owe that 🤬 a lot.
    Hopefully the Nuggets give him what he deserves.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a very slim chance Nate was coming back, it's not surprising. The messed up thing is the Bulls still go be over the luxury tax filling out the rest of the roster. Paxson and Forman are the worst gm's and Reinsdorf should sell the team if he too cheap to put a winner on the court
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Screenshot2013-07-13at43933PM_zps4bece5fc.png

I don't believe this 🤬 for one second. Morey couldn't get a good enough deal for either one and now they're doing this so asik/lin come back w/ confidence that they're wanted. If asik doesn't work he'll get moved at the deadline and lin will have one year left next year so he'll get moved during the off-season.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    It was a very slim chance Nate was coming back, it's not surprising. The messed up thing is the Bulls still go be over the luxury tax filling out the rest of the roster. Paxson and Forman are the worst gm's and Reinsdorf should sell the team if he too cheap to put a winner on the court

especially when y'all are contenders. There are teams(houston, brooklyn,etc.) that are willing to go over the tax just to BE CONTENDERS. 🤬 is stupid as 🤬 and it's a slap in the face to nate after the effort he showed during the playoffs.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ajchawks: Hawks will match the offer sheet to Jeff Teague. Back in Atlanta. #ATLHawks

Well damn I didn't expect that
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy as 🤬 we matched Teague... I ain't want 🤬 to do with that diva ass 🤬 Jennings.
  • Livefromclayco
    His numbers should go up this year I'm more worried bout his aggressiveness. That 🤬 stay disappearing for games
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hopin' he come back wit a chip on his shoulder... the fact that he wanted to follow Larry Drew show that he felt disrespected by Ferry stayin' mum.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Hawks matching the deal after Teague begged em not to. #Hilarious
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwight look like chris paul standing next to all of them lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt kno Goudlock wasnt wit da Lakers no more dude can score i always liked his game
  • Livefromclayco
    In a year two of those big men are gonna be taking shots at Dwight
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited July 2013
    2m6ljxd.jpg

steven a was talking about how dwight is really a little over 6'9. It shows because dream is 6'10
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha this 🤬 teague is gonna give me a conniption
  • tha bause
    Boozers kid looks like he's 7 and he already has the recessive 🤬 hair loss syndrome
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    @Chi-Town Bully nd @Tommy Bilfigger if its an open roster spot yall should give it to Goudelock. he's a quality shot creator off da bench if yall cant get Nate back
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    Boozers kid looks like he's 7 and he already has the recessive 🤬 hair loss syndrome

Does he scream "And 1!" every time a bulls player shoots --- even if there's no defender within 10 feet of the shooter?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Senator Davis is a lying, conniving scumbag...

but it's hilarious how he says Shieeeeeeeeeeet.
  • tha bause
    tha bause wrote: »

Does he scream "And 1!" every time a bulls player shoots --- even if there's no defender within 10 feet of the shooter?

He might, we need the playground tapes
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goudlock is playing like I thought he would since he is the most experience player out there. Teague playing well too. Snell has the potential to be a really good defender.