What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    He already has his meeting with the Hawks today
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten now

According to a source familiar with Dwight's meeting w/ HOU, the Rockets discussed TV opportunities for DH on Comcast SportsNet Houston

Lol Lakers and Rockets offering more to Dwight than just basketball matters.

well dayum....that means somebody needs to hit up Ted Turner before he has that meeting with the Hawks.

tnt, tbs, trutv............

Give that goofy ass nikka an Adult Swim show right after "Loiter Squad".
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol @ Danny Ainge sayin we aint tankin he full of 🤬 man we'll be lucky to get 35 wins wit dis roster

Looking forward to the division matchups of the Raps/C's for that 9th seed though?

i gotta find out who our coach is before i make a bold playoff prediction, Ironman Jeff Green will be da star tho im lookin forward to dat
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dammit

Lol they probably brought it up in conversation.

Give that 🤬 every TBS timeslot don't nobody watch that 🤬 anyway

• BlackAX410
    lol @ Danny Ainge sayin we aint tankin he full of 🤬 man we'll be lucky to get 35 wins wit dis roster

You were lucky you got 35 wins with the last roster

selective memory towards da end of da season we conceded a lot of games by resting players nd still got 41 wins i wouldnt throw shots too hard if i was u tho yall have NO young assets to do anything next year
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    dammit

Lol they probably brought it up in conversation.

Give that 🤬 every TBS timeslot don't nobody watch that 🤬 anyway

He can replace that Deon Cole show.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

selective memory towards da end of da season we conceded a lot of games by resting players nd still got 41 wins i wouldnt throw shots too hard if i was u tho yall have NO young assets to do anything next year

We lost every starter for multiple games and were better than y'all in the west.

And we don't need assets we have cap space after this year in the greatest city in the world.

Celtics fading into the obscurity they are so used to...another almost 2 decades of garbage coming to Boston. Hope you enjoyed your Florida marlins like bought championship.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    When did the Marlins buy a championship? lol They've always been one of the teams with the lowest payrolls in the league.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I click my profile on here and some dude is calling me "love". I'm assuming it's cause of my avi.
    Lmfao
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andray Blatche committed to resigning with the Nets. Wooooo now I can breathe!!!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

We lost every starter for multiple games and were better than y'all in the west.

And we don't need assets we have cap space after this year in the greatest city in the world.

Celtics fading into the obscurity they are so used to...another almost 2 decades of garbage coming to Boston. Hope you enjoyed your Florida marlins like bought championship.

Quit falling back on that injury excuse, every team went through that not just the 🤬 ass lakers
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I click my profile on here and some dude is calling me "love". I'm assuming it's cause of my avi.

That dude sent a couple of those messages to people
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember emm tryna clown me for wanting monta ellis on the bulls.Now they hopin money is the savior for the sorry ass knicks

It's ova your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns,the weak ass knicks couldn't even take advantage and get out the 2nd round
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, I had a picture of Selena Rose in my avi and some guy thought it was me and was pm me asking me where I was from
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andray Blatche committed to resigning with the Nets. Wooooo now I can breathe!!!

Its over
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason Jones
    @mr_jasonjones

Tyreke Evans will meet w/ Atlanta tomorrow. Still had New Orleans offer on table. Met w/ Kings and Detroit today
  • BlackAX410
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Emm Holla every post you make about your squad is the same 🤬 .

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

Shut the 🤬 up up 🤬 change the script damn

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real 🤬 .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. 🤬 asss 🤬 ..

lmao dude typed dis 🤬 back wit a vengance nd 🤬
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

dwight-howard-stay-with-lakers.jpg?w=600&h=374

disappointed_gif_44556.gif
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Emm Holla every post you make about your squad is the same 🤬 .

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

Shut the 🤬 up up 🤬 change the script damn

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real 🤬 .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. 🤬 asss 🤬 ..

How did I miss this
    2yn4e88.gif
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Amare'amaridoll_zps93d836d4.jpg :x
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol and smh at Andrew Bynum not wanting to workout for teams............... Smart move though, that 🤬 knows his knees are hanging on for dear life but he knows somebody is gonna take a chance and give him a 🤬 contract.............................
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the pelicans get tyreke they gonna have a nice young squad
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teams might as well skip the usual recruiting formalities and just offer to provide funding and new uniforms for Bynum's bowling team.

Every bowling team need a good sponsor.