What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    iont think OKC lauced no way i would pay Kevin Martin $7 mil a year after da inconsistent season he had wit em da lights were too big for him down there, Jeremy Lamb will step it up dis season

In the context of how much James Harden produces vs. what they received back for him thats an L. If they were going to get rid of Harden fine, but you can't tell me they couldn't have got back better package for him than what we gave up to acquire him.

lets keep it trill nobody expected Harden to average 25ppg a game last year lls nd they still finished high in da West without him nd if it wasnt for da Westbrook injury they most likely coulda got to da finals. like BDB said lets judge da trade when Lamb gets heavy PT u actin like OKC's record plummeted without Harden or sumthin lls

ssshhhhh. Keep that on the hush. Let 🤬 who couldn't beat us with or without harden keep thinkin' 🤬 is sweet.

Whoever goes into that role as the 6th Man/3rd option will average 14-18 ppg no matter what (unless they shoot like Perkins -- which isn't likely.)

That's the advantage of having a top 3 player, a top 10 player, and a top defender and "serging" scorer on the same roster.

• ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all cant be serious..Grizz ain't gonna b much w/o 🤬 ..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr smith to okc
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    BDB wrote: »
    Idk how people can say OKC lost the trade this early. At least wait until J. Lamb gets heavy PT. And who knows what Steven Adams can turn into.

Simply put: It's to early.

Iono, bruh. KD is 35 and Westbrook is 34 and injury prone. Plus Ibaka shooting gets worse and worse every year. Presti made that trade because he felt like Jeremy Lamb was the missing piece for us to make one last push for a title before KD retires, and he failed.

It's all 🤬 up now.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Thunder,The Set and eventually the warriors will be competing for the west crown nobody else matters

You can add the rockets if they get dwight

Every squad I look at, I'm asking myself what will they look like in a few more years (since my squad will be contenders for at least the next 5 years). And those are the two West squads that bother me --- the rest are a non-factor as of right now.

If Curry's ankles stay strong it will be at least 2 epic Thunder/Warrior playoff series in the next 5 years.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports

The west is wide open
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »

Look while that may be true 🤬 wasn't gonna be the player that got them over the 🤬 .
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look while that may be true 🤬 wasn't gonna be the player that got them over the 🤬 .

They even worse w/o him, n grizz ain't gonna find another player to get them over that 🤬 too...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

They even worse w/o him, n grizz ain't gonna find another player to get them over that 🤬 too...

I bet they don't beat the Clippers with him in the 1st round.
  • greenwood1921
    Kevin Martin sucks losing him is nothin

You would think if Westbrook went down in the playoffs, K-Mart would be our 2nd leading scorer after that -- right?

Wrong.

reggie-jackson-dunking.jpg

^^^ Averaged over 15ppg after Russ went down in the playoffs. Martin averaged 14 flat in the playoffs.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports

The west is wide open

This. Nggas out here pokin they chest out like they just won a title.

Thunder got RW comin off surgery, and KD looked tired and vulnerable in the playoffs-u damn right they better add somebody

Lakers won a title but still added Metta...Heat won a title but added Ray and Birdman...championship teams dont rest, let alone a team who aint even won 🤬 and has actually gotten worse since making the finals

I wish OKC would trot out a team w/ Ibaka as their 3rd scorer lmao...
  • greenwood1921
    lol. Oh Kevin.

Russ' injury probably saved us about 7-10 million. Had he not got hurt, we wouldn't know what we have with Reggie Jackson and we definitely would've paid that 7 mil a year to Martin plus got a tax penalty.

And Reggie copped that 15ppg in the playoffs after Russ went down with a 49% shooting percentage.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxpcepBOF6vG0Q36FT8i6_gEIsihhKbHo_svY0GYConlLDyYgv
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

The west is wide open

Thunder got RW comin off surgery, and KD looked tired and vulnerable in the playoffs-u damn right they better add somebody

Lakers won a title but still added Metta...Heat won a title but added Ray and Birdman...championship teams dont rest, let alone a team who aint even won 🤬 and has actually gotten worse since making the finals

So what youre saying is, "Greenwood calm the 🤬 down and stop bein so cocky cuz you're team aint win 🤬 "?
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you give me a wack for? Im just askin a question based off of yall previous exchange
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

The west is wide open

So what youre saying is, "Greenwood calm the 🤬 down and stop bein so cocky cuz you're team aint win 🤬 "?

Yes. And any other OKC fan thinking Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson will win them another---sorry, A title.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    *Waits for someone to tell me which fact I posted was a lie.

Russ will be 100% before August is up (and lol @ dumb 🤬 not knowing the difference between a meniscus and an ACL.)

KD is still the best player on the planet that ain't pushing 30.

Ibaka averaged more ppg in the playoffs than Chris Bosh plus 3 blocks per.

KevinDurant_shimmy_original.gif?1344301097

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's alot of 🤬 that could be copied and pasted from the last 3 pages
  • greenwood1921
    What you give me a wack for?

Cause the post was wack.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    I sonned this s2shaniqua 🤬 over his girlfriend Wiggins so he been takin' shots at OKC ever since. Get in line 🤬 .

I see you poppin the same dry-hate to Bulls fans with no substance.

*yawn*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

The west is wide open

Yes. And any other OKC fan thinking Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson will win them another---sorry, A title.

Lamb,Jones III,Adams,jackson and ibaka are a nice young core surrounding Durant and Westbrook.You acting like the thunder lost cuz they were exposed or somethin.Everyone knew when russ went down their season was over
  • greenwood1921
    allday1992 wrote: »
    It's alot of 🤬 that could be copied and pasted from the last 3 pages

Too late. Been did that.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not and will not understand the praise Eric Bledsoe gets
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawks getting a ring next season. I don't know wtf yall talking about.

Zaza ready to carry the Hawks, Smith been holding him back
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I wonder what team gets to see us raise our 3rd banner on Opening Night.