What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawks getting a ring next season. I don't know wtf yall talking about.

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/🤬 _damn_right_breaking_bad.gif[/img]
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I wonder what team gets to see us raise our 3rd banner on Opening Night.

Bulls or Nets

Rose 1st game action in 18 months(smdh) or the new look nets will draw ratings
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports

The west is wide open

This. Nggas out here pokin they chest out like they just won a title.

Thunder got RW comin off surgery, and KD looked tired and vulnerable in the playoffs-u damn right they better add somebody

Lakers won a title but still added Metta...Heat won a title but added Ray and Birdman...championship teams dont rest, let alone a team who aint even won 🤬 and has actually gotten worse since making the finals

I wish OKC would trot out a team w/ Ibaka as their 3rd scorer lmao...

So what youre saying is, "Greenwood calm the 🤬 down and stop bein so cocky cuz you're team aint win 🤬 "?

Yes. And any other OKC fan thinking Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson will win them another---sorry, A title.

Lamb,Jones III,Adams,jackson and ibaka are a nice young core surrounding Durant and Westbrook.You acting like the thunder lost cuz they were exposed or somethin.Everyone knew when russ went down their season was over

No doubt. But 'nice young cores' dont win rings.

Its a volatile league. Just a year ago GS was an afterthought, now their a threat. Clips went from bad coach to one of the best. Dwight might b in Hou, etc.

Okc standing pat is not a wise move imo.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what team gets to see us raise our 3rd banner on Opening Night.

Bulls or Nets

Rose 1st game action in 18 months(smdh) or the new look nets will draw ratings

Hope its the nets. I still remember ring night after the first championship. Was a damn precursor to the following season
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who these random 🤬 hawks picked from the draft :-?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Kings going hard at Iguodala, would he really do that to himself? Must gonna make an offer he can't refuse
  • Beta
    jazzybella wrote: »

Dont sleep on that man dennis schroeder. If there is one player I'm gonna root for and think is gonna be pretty good, its him.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Free agent Kevin Martin has reached agreement on a four year, $28 million deal with Minnesota, league source tells Y! Sports

The west is wide open

Thunder got RW comin off surgery, and KD looked tired and vulnerable in the playoffs-u damn right they better add somebody

Lakers won a title but still added Metta...Heat won a title but added Ray and Birdman...championship teams dont rest, let alone a team who aint even won 🤬 and has actually gotten worse since making the finals

So what youre saying is, "Greenwood calm the 🤬 down and stop bein so cocky cuz you're team aint win 🤬 "?

Yes. And any other OKC fan thinking Jeremy Lamb and Reggie Jackson will win them another---sorry, A title.

Lamb,Jones III,Adams,jackson and ibaka are a nice young core surrounding Durant and Westbrook.You acting like the thunder lost cuz they were exposed or somethin.Everyone knew when russ went down their season was over

Nah, he just one of those silly prisoner of the second 🤬 that think you supposed to sign one all-star a year to win a title.

Let me put in a way these simple nikkas can understand...

@ESPNSteinLine Sources say All-NBA SF Kevin Durant narrowed choices to Portland, OKC, and Wizards.
    23 minutes ago

RT @kevinarnovitz: All-NBA G, Russell Westbrook says he'll sign with OKC if Durant does first.
    about an hour ago

RT @NateGauger: OKC also eyeing All-Defensive team C, Serge Ibaka in sign and trade deal.
    about 2 hours ago

@espn_macmahon: OKC signs backup PG Reggie Jackson, 3yr 6million. Averaged 15ppg in the playoffs last year.
    about 3 hours ago

@TrueHoop: OKC gets 2012 lottery pick Jeremy Lamb in Ibaka deal. Lamb averaged 20ppg in 2012 summer league.
    about 3 hours ago

@ESPNSteinLine: Durant reported to be "taking his talents to Norman."
    23 minutes ago

@kevinarnovitz: Russell Westbrook: "OKC here I come". 5yr 75million.
    about an hour ago

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5sZQoNwiPuWEeNMy2Ap42adeDuK9ohC523trnEUMeHzXWYN4mEg

OKC won. It's over.

lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

The west is wide open

No doubt. But 'nice young cores' dont win rings.

Its a volatile league. Just a year ago GS was an afterthought, now their a threat. Clips went from bad coach to one of the best. Dwight might b in Hou, etc.

Okc standing pat is not a wise move imo.

Of course not stars are why you win rings.The thunder have 2 of em and both are under age 25

Surrounding your stars with a core of players like the thunder have or for example like horace grant,paxson,armstrong,cartwright or kukoc,rodman,kerr,harper or fisher,fox,horry and shaw to play their ROLES is how you win championships
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont sleep on that man dennis schroeder. If there is one player I'm gonna root for and think is gonna be pretty good, its him.

He's from Germany...those atl hoes gonna devour him :(
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the NBA has the BEST off season and the BEST all star weekend. but still is da 3rd most popular pro sport...
    America still racist on da low

• greenwood1921
    Damn Kings going hard at Iguodala, would he really do that to himself? Must gonna make an offer he can't refuse

If McLemore has a instant impact that could be a cold trio with Cousins.
  • Beta

lol @ the simpage on your profile
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    the NBA has the BEST off season and the BEST all star weekend. but still is da 3rd most popular pro sport...
    America still racist on da low

Maybe it's not the most popular since its most popular events (according to you) aren't even a part of the actual season.

When your offseason overshadows your regular season, that's a problem with the product, not the fans
  • jazzybella

lol @ the simpage on your profile

I thought that was normal :-??
  • jazzybella

Zaza ready to carry the Hawks, Smith been holding him back

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9aeBRIABxgQZLGKzHUB6wZKS-8-KQU8nP3Swz9W1S87OlF_UCWQ

He here now.

Yall old news...he gotta couple Porsches...couple of ol schools. Lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

The west is wide open

Nah, he just one of those silly prisoner of the second 🤬 that think you supposed to sign one all-star a year to win a title.

@ESPNSteinLine Sources say All-NBA SF Kevin Durant narrowed choices to Portland, OKC, and Wizards.
    23 minutes ago

RT @kevinarnovitz: All-NBA G, Russell Westbrook says he'll sign with OKC if Durant does first.
    about an hour ago

RT @NateGauger: OKC also eyeing All-Defensive team C, Serge Ibaka in sign and trade deal.
    about 2 hours ago

@espn_macmahon: OKC signs backup PG Reggie Jackson, 3yr 6million. Averaged 15ppg in the playoffs last year.
    about 3 hours ago

@TrueHoop: OKC gets 2012 lottery pick Jeremy Lamb in Ibaka deal. Lamb averaged 20ppg in 2012 summer league.
    about 3 hours ago

23 minutes ago

about an hour ago

OKC won. It's over.

lol

Stop trying to live out fantasies, Durant would never choose to take his talents to Norman

But he did take them to Austin

• greenwood1921

The west is wide open

23 minutes ago

about an hour ago

about 2 hours ago

about 3 hours ago

about 3 hours ago

23 minutes ago

about an hour ago

OKC won. It's over.

lol

Stop trying to live out fantasies, Durant would never choose to take his talents to Norman

But he did take them to Austin

Norman is just south of OKC 🤬 .

And he spent less than 9 months in Austin and got the 🤬 out as soon as the first Agent called him.

And I guess he took that that 5 year OKC extension because Presti put a gun to his head, huh?
  • greenwood1921

He here now.

Pachulia got a El Camino sittin' on 24's with no engine. Just 5 bad 🤬 under the hood moving the car with their feet like the flinstones.

#PachuliaPimpin.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, it could be but I think Cousins has mentally checked out of Sacramento if he was ever there to begin with. McLemore got all the talent in the world but the knock on him was he isn't assertive enough. That would make bringing Iggy in kinda questionable since he has a complimentary mindset too.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    ghost! wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    You all cant be serious..Grizz ain't gonna b much w/o 🤬 ..

Look while that may be true 🤬 wasn't gonna be the player that got them over the 🤬 .

They even worse w/o him, n grizz ain't gonna find another player to get them over that 🤬 too...

I bet they don't beat the Clippers with him in the 1st round.

that aint saying anything though.

ps:
    I dont think they beat the clippers either...
  • greenwood1921

Yeah, it could be but I think Cousins has mentally checked out of Sacramento if he was ever there to begin with. McLemore got all the talent in the world but the knock on him was he isn't assertive enough. That would make bringing Iggy in kinda questionable since he has a complimentary mindset too.

I think Cousins will focus the next year on gettin' that max deal or at least making himself a more attractive trade option.

If he spends another year having 🤬 -fits that could severely hurt his paper (and career) over the next few years.

If he keeps his mouth shut, get in tip-top shape, keep his head down and just ball out this year, people will forgive the last couple years and his free-agency will be as big as Dwight's, if not bigger.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if somebody plays in Houston I can say they took their talents to Brenham because Brenham is just west of Houston?
  • jazzybella

He here now.

Pachulia got a El Camino sittin' on 24's with no engine. Just 5 bad 🤬 under the hood moving the car with their feet like the flinstones.

#PachuliaPimpin.

=)) while teague and horford waiting on the marta smh and jenkins catching rides from his homeboys